Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Sorry didn't upload a picture, here she is 💖View attachment 991762View attachment 991763
Look at that cute face! ❤❤

Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.

On new years day I had one of my many bad falls and have fractured my ribs on my left side, so that was a good start to the year lols.
Oh noooo! I do hope you heal really quickly. ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

ach0902

VIP Member
Thank you! So does this description in the breeders photo mean piebald? The website you linked says they aren't able to be bred legally in the UK?

View attachment 995636
That's what the breeders description would suggest, not sure if because he is a mix of Isabella and piebald it's not illegal, who knows but it's so sad.

• Sad

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
OMG - bingo - that’s what she meant! What a fool...

• Haha
  • Sad

meowcat

I can't open this 😫

Edited to say I can now!
I'm trying to think of how other influencers handled their ring upgrade. I think Rachel Parcel got an upgrade, she now has a sizeable radiant cut, I think? I think most don't make a fuss about the upgrade because they probably have way too many old posts gushing over their original

mindlessness

VIP Member
I would sort of love to see what would happen if Lydia got to 'design' (i.e point at pictures she liked) a maternity KM collection. I just assume lots of terrible looks.

• Haha

nightmareonbondstreet

Yeah I watched all 3 vlogs last year. Looks like the sweet SA from Harrods( that we saw with Sophie in vlogs for years) was allowed to invite some clients as he was with them all day. Of course she had to bring Cawwie and take up a spot for someone else. So I don’t know if that was technically a Dior trip or the SA perk/choice but her behavior was horrid. Then I think she took Tamara or someone’s spot (who couldn’t go) on that Cannes Dior trip. Again cackling and being weird about the clothing they gave her to wear. She was up Vic’s arse back then because it was right before the wedding… back when Vic used to call her a sister or separated at birth or something like that. 🤪 They were as tight as Josie is now and then bam. Done. So of course people wonder what in the F happened?!

Seems like Tamara, Amelia, Xenia and Frow etc get regular big gifts, bags, invitations to lunches, fashions shows and are dressed by the house for shows, posts and parties.

Lydia realllllly blew that relationship early as it seems like she barely even ever got more than the beauty basic pr of lipstick clutches, the lower priced Xmas gift. She must have really put off the bag/clothing people because it seems they purposely shun her. And we allllll know she lied when she said that she couldn’t attend the recent lunch because… she blogged making shitney that day.
which of her videos has these trips on? I assumed her poor behaviour and bad manners were a new thing but clearly it’s been going on for much longer!

Reactions: 12

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Lydia and Ali's Reels.
Ali ... whyyyyyyyy ???? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???
View attachment 993245
View attachment 993247
Was waiting for him that he ran into the pole.

I was secretly hoping he would walk into that metal thing on the sidewalk. 😂. Did he forget something and turned around? Or was he making a play at the guy videoing him?
Wow, Lydia looks more like a man than Ali. She’s ruined her face, it’s taken on a new shape.
GMTA

• Haha
I was secretly hoping he would walk into that metal thing on the sidewalk. 😂. Did he forget something and turned around? Or was he making a play at the guy videoing him?
Wow, Lydia looks more like a man than Ali. She’s ruined her face, it’s taken on a new shape.

OH MY GOD you have me creased.
You have a wonderful way with words

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper ❤
Where IS Pepper? I know our dogs can sometimes scamper off the page…but I cannot see Pepper….PEPPER! It’s me…Auntie Oops! Bear with…I just need to fall off the page for a minute…BRB…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
What beautiful photos ❤. I love seeing old photos of loved ones, and I think there's something quite magical about having them in your home. (Something Elsie never does! She doesn't seem to be sentimental about anything quite honestly) lovely to see you have them pride of place.
Ahhh I'm sorry you don't have much of your Grandma's collection, but at least you have the bowl and plates and I'm sure you treasure them
There are so many things I wished I'd saved from my Grandma too, but I was too young to do so.
Awe, thank you. ❤❤

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Another long time lurker here. So sad that she has decided to purchase another puppy, which will now be for content as she seems to have nothing else. I have a little story to tell of my little mini dachshund that I rescued three years ago. She was bred from by a so called reputable breeder. She is a little Black and Tan but there were dapple in the litter she came from. She was kept for breeding and looks like she was mated on her first season (according to the vet). She had to have a Caesarean and when she came round, she killed one of the puppies. We will not know why she did that, it may have had something wrong with it and she knew best. She was discarded as the breeders said she was a bad mother and had cost them too much money as they could have got at least £3-5000 per pup and as she had to have a caesarean. She was kept outside in a cage for her short life as a breeding dog.

I have had this little dog for three years now and she is the sweetest kindest little dog you could ever wish for. I am lucky that I work from home and she sits on my lap wrapped in a blanket while I work. This is now the fourth dachshund I have rescued and I just feel so cross that people like Lydia get these little dogs because they are fashionable and they want to use them to get free products and produce shit content. So so sad.
Thanks for sharing ❤

• Heart