Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I don’t like the logo on the bottom of that bag either. That’s disappointing about the Dior Vibe. The LV Loop is a stunner, though. I love the shape. I recently got the Prada Brique in I think the colour is officially called Clay Grey - with thin crossbody and wide guitar strap in calfskin - I am very happy with it. Prada bags are all RFID now so not so much paperwork comes with it.

Trench is divine!
I agree the trench is the dream, but for real!!
Nice choice your Prada bag, Prada has some great bags but often pretty pricey !❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sofie

VIP Member
Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.

On new years day I had one of my many bad falls and have fractured my ribs on my left side, so that was a good start to the year lols.
Take care and look after yourself. Hope your ribs heal soon 🤗

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Omg this is shocking, she is so much prettier here. I actually can’t get over what she’s done to her appearance. I’d love to know if she thinks she looks better before too…
Her face looks so much better, she doesn't have the hamster cheeks!

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Are those croissants gluten free, though?! Don't forget your diet - that waist won't squeeze itself with the Hermezzzzzz belt!
I’m sorry to disappoint you , I don’t have a Hermès belt! But if I manage to get my waist back I shall indulge in one a cinch that waist!😂

Can we have a link to your toaster please and it sounds fucking brilliant 🤩
Sorry, it is so old that it can’t be found!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lottieinthesuburbs

Those marks come off easily with a little bit of “The Pink Stuff” cleaning paste on
a dry cloth. She’s been too busy looking at herself in the viewfinder to practice her serene face to even bother checking that the product looks appealing.
Practice her serene face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS what is this Pink Stuff? Vaguely aware of it, feel like I must be missing out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Wow, she looks so broad shouldered there!
Omg LOL. Working out hard with that vahahahaha? Looks like gym shark or some brand are still working with her. 🤨

View attachment 984208View attachment 984214View attachment 984215
They are Bee's bees. The bee's knees.

Same, I am still learning not to please and be fine with it. I think everyone hates me, or if not, they soon will, as soon as they know me better. It's fun (not). I need that egalite. Maybe that's why Lidl confuses her narc with GAD. Because she is also afraid, people will hate her.
🤣
Bib Are you sure you're not a Brit?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Ok so she had the Smeg in November 2018. Then no toaster posts for a considerable amount of time on her home account as she seemed to change her kitchen layout for a bit.

3 years isn't really long in terms of the lifespan of a decent toaster is it. Could be the longest anything has lasted in that house though. View attachment 986709
What, I’m so late to the game! Think I posted this picture as well.
note to self: read first, then post. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Leeleebeb75

But would she still be wearing and showing their products if they had dropped her? She posted she was wearing a product of theirs today 🤔 I’m thinking maybe GHD as she rarely shows or talks about them now even when doing her hair, She just says a curling iron.
She did say she still actually uses the brands who hurt her.

I wonder who is going to break it to her that Berkeley is not Barclay, surely Carrie would have corrected her. Everyone in the comments is spelling his name as Barkley.

Lydia and Ali are definitely the types of people to spell their children's names Ashleighe and Tiylah instead of Ashley and Tyler.
In the UK, Berkeley is pronounced Bark-lee (which is mad lol) so she’s not wrong with the spelling tbh.

• Wow
Catching up on all the appliances chat that happened overnight for me! I loved seeing/reading about everyone's toasters and kettles.
Sage is actually the same as Breville, like @shiroyagisan lovely kettle & toaster. They just have different brand names in diff markets (and Heston did a rage with them for a while, but he doesn't own the company or anything). I think definitely some products are better than others though.

My Kettle & espresso machine are both from Breville (both black) and I really rate them both. My toaster is Kitchenaid (Brushed stainless steel), and I used to have a Kitchenaid kettle but it died. A sad day as anyone in a tea drinking home will know :LOL:
I am taking in all these suggestions. Yes Sage is also Breville, but marked up higher in price. My partner likes the aesthetic of Sage, but at the end of the day, the bloody things need to function properly, so I am steering him away from this brand. 🤫

• Haha

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
I only skim watched the flog last night but I can't stop watching this section, it's cracking me up so much.

It must be exhausting being this fake and unauthentic

SOUND ON 🔊

Why does she call the dog a ferocious beast? Does she think it makes her dog seem cuter? Honestly how people aren’t embarrassed to walk rats on leads is beyond me, if you’re rescuing a dog and giving it a better life fair enough but to choose a little scratty dog is just 🤮.

• Sad
  • Haha

Pancake56

I really hope that Instagram post doesn’t mean there’s a pregnancy announcement pending…
I doubt it - she always did say she wasn’t sure about children and I don’t think Ali has much say in any relationship decisions.

Maybe she will take a step back from YouTube like Fleur given the very poor Vlogmas effort and the fact she clearly hates Vlogging?

Wophie

VIP Member
Yep definitely a dilute, just trying to figure out if he is a piebald dilute or double dapple. I'm thinking piebald but really can't believe she got a dilute, I swear she said last year when she got Porter that she did loads of research regarding breed standard and colours etc. She just desperately wants to copy Josie.
I think the screenshots on the last page from the breeder said piebald. But as someone who knows nothing about daschunds, could someone explain please the controversy?

• Heart