Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been mentioned ……..but do we know anything about the
Large diamond pendant Lydias was wearing in the vlog ?
Her grandmother had a bracelet, given to her by her husband, which was broken up to make pendants for female relatives such as granddaughters. It was mentioned in a vlog Spilling the Tea about Myself, 3 years ago.

I had to go once to a professional testing station, and they rammed that swab up into my frontal lobe. I still want to punch that guy in his face. Could've least said sorry for the inconvenience. I think most people, that are not professionally educated taking the swab test, don't go far enough into the nose.
Instructions say 2.5cm or in Lidl's case 5cm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Her mouth is enormous , there is no way I would have been able to get that spoonful into mine, I always have to use teaspoons for pudding!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Wophie

VIP Member
Coincidentally, today I visited a store in my neighbourhood called "The Brit Emporium" and I saw this product but was unsure whether or not to buy it ... Is it good ?
It's good stuff! Worth it if you can get it for a good price (bearing in mind it's about £1 here). If they're charging heaps for it though I'd say bicarbonate soda is the next best thing.

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
So Teefers holiday was gifted - of course it was! I suppose Elsie turns down all the holidays - course you do love, I mean who in England wouldn't want to spend January in the Maldives? Unless you live in the bungalow of dreams, have a Vaha and tons of workout clothes and can advertise toasters and hair vitamins!!!!!

I know influencers are paid to advertise products and i'm sure in a lot of cases they are asked or part of the deal is not to advertise a competitors product, or something similar, so how is Lydiot advertising Gymshark within the same month as Adanola. We all remember when she bought a crop top from them and them proceeded to beg and constantly mention it until she got a package of the whole collection in every colour! This is the way she operates I think, buy something cheap, mention it for free a few times, then get Carrie on the beg! We love your products, we've bought them and given you mentions for nothing, now we want to work with you. Lydia is a top influencer blah blah, and she's promoting the Vaha so we need your clothes...

Busy doing nothing, ok a couple of squats in front of a mirror!
I'm sure Lidl would have put a disclosure in contracts that allows her to work with competitors. Influences don't care about the brands, they care about the moneyyy

Julia123

VIP Member
Hello you wonderful people! Long time lurker here, and I finally had enough of Lydia's nonsense. Mind you, until very recently I lived under a rock size of the Alps and did not know about the whole Nicky debacle. But something felt odd for quite some time with her content and I went out of my way to figure out what exactly it is, because like you ladies pointed out - we are investing our time to that content. So why support those who objectively don't deserve it? Lost touch? Perhaps were never in touch with real real world? So yeah long story short, I left a comment on her recent vlog voicing my opinion and of course there had to be at least one Lydiot (seriously, you guys and these nicknames, brilliant!) who white knighted for her. What a sad, sad echo chamber they're stuck in. But oh well, to each their own, right?
Looking forward to more stuff in here. Happy Sunday 😇
Welcome! And LOVE your username. 🤣🤣

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
I had a lavender one once. Specifically made for mothers in labour. It was so useful during contractions. And really helped my daughter just fly out 🙄😂

I binned it the other day. Regular bedding washes and a nice smelling fabric softener/fragrance does the job just fine.
I have a lavender one too, helps with anxiety which for me is worse at night 💜

Giveaways have had a huge decline because scammers have caught onto them and every time someone does a giveaway they set up fake accounts that looks just like that persons account and then message people who enter saying “congratulations you won the giveaway, we need your bank card details to release the prize” it’s happened to my business and completely put me off doing giveaways and I think it’s done the same across the board. It’s really sad actually 😭
Also I've seen from people I follow that Instagram are shadowbanning people who do giveaways!! So a lot of influencers have stopped.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
WHY wouldn't she at a minimum ask the breeder to keep the puppy until they return? SO STRANGE... something is realllly off in the bunga. Remember she had her February victim rant 🍌 AFTER she got Porter last winter. Even Porter as a puppy didn't stop the beast within.
Because Ali will be at home to look after the puppy.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
View attachment 995808

Ugh yes, our Lyds is such an icon for buying an incredibly health-risky puppy from what is possibly a puppy farm (at the very least, a very irresponsible breeder disinterested in the health of their puppies). A responsible breeder wouldn’t breed Isabella, A responsible buyer wouldn’t buy an Isabella.

Also, what exactly is it that Lydia is doing to save the planet?? I would absolutely love to know. She redecorates her whole house at breakneck speed (😉), she consumes and promotes fast fashion with the same effort. She has her own bloody fast fashion line for goodness sake!

What an inspiration to us all. I wonder if she’ll win the Nobel Peace Prize this year. 🙄
I’m sure a Lydiot is the person who wrote that or she got Carrie to write it. Sounds like something she would say to herself. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I suppose I can see it happening if she's just insinuated she's been drinking but we haven't seen her raise a glass to her lips. She did do a whole post on seedlip siplip, and I'm surprised a heavy drinker would even be aware of it.

I have wondered before how she would hide a pregnancy for two months when she's a heavy drinker. It will be very clear to us if she stops drinking suddenly. That's why I think drinking alcohol would be insinuated but it wouldn't actually happen.

That being said I think it's another dog.

(Or rather I'm praying, as I would rather not go through pregnancy at the same time as her. Think that would be the penultimate trigger for me)
Poor little second dog, does she think that they will just raise and educate one and other! More likely that the will run away together when let out and get up to serious mischief ! Imagine,dog offerings will be everywhere 💩, she will really need her country boots all day lon’t.

• Sad