Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
Only thing I noticed was her wine glass was completely empty before he even sat down at the table. Imagine him going to the trouble of cooking and you’re one down before he is seated? If I recall correctly, this is after him being designated driver the night before at Hoho Farmhouse so that she could be hostess with the mostess with her new membership
entertaining their guests.
pathetic

Do we think she's trying to get a barefoot or other wine spon? I know teefers has gotten some with daylesford wine and maribo or whatever that rose is called.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
Yes, bags, watches and chupi junk! Well she has got it wrong.

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s intolerant to gluten or diary, she’s just vain and contrary. She has bad eating habits where she’ll go for hours starving herself with her stomach growling loudly on camera throughout the day and then gorges on quick, filling food for fuel. Her body is very small and narrow for her age and it wouldn’t take much for that tiny stomach to bloat up and be noticeable. She then can’t bear the thought of anyone else noticing that or clothes not looking smooth and she puts it down to gluten intolerance, whereas it’s just the effects of gluten or food in general for that matter (where does she think it goes?). Whenever she’s said she’s been ill after gluten, it’s overindulgence on an empty stomach and the portion sizes that have done that.
I don’t think she’s gluten intolerant either - I agree with you - her stomach issues are more to do with her habit of fast/binge and massive portions. She’s OMAD, hence the overcompensating when she does get that one meal.

OMG.OMG.OMG. 😍
Nope - @Margo Polo gets first dibs.

Compliments to the Chef

My life’s a mockery - stender tem broccoli
Microwaved rice and some cheese
Are recipes for being shown the back door
And I just have to say as I wheeze
Oh why can’t she cook or read words from a book?
The hard work is all left to me
Now she wants me to Chef but I’ll play mutton Jeff
Bustle spouts are my new thing you see

In my kitchen I’m there with me knees in the air
As a fellah I know sets to work
I look like a clown and will not live this down
I’m a class A embarrassing jerk
What was that all about?
Yes, I can hear you shout
But a jeweller is buffing my gems
He is calling for me
I’ll take flowers you see
Since we both enjoy nice tender stems…
Brilliant! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤❤❤

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Any specific brand of Argan oil you recommend @MichiganGal ? Thanks 🤗
I always look for ones that says cold pressed, virgin, and organic. Sometimes it is difficult to find one with a pump but it is well worth it as there will not be a need to unscrew and re screw the cap with oily hands. If you find one with a pump save it to use with your next bottle or buy a big bottle and keep by the bath and next to the bed to do your feet and hands before sleeping. After slathering all over my body I take each palm of my hand and wipe it across the back of the other hand. By the time that you tidy up your bathroom the oil is all absorbed. Here is an example of the type that I buy from Amazon. Amazon.com : PURA D'OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (4oz / 118mL) USDA Certified 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Grade Moisturizer Treatment for Dry & Damaged Skin, Hair, Face, Body, Scalp & Nails : Hair Care Products : Beauty & Personal Care

Great info here 🥰. I had to find a cheaper alternative to Nars concealer because my teen daughters kept stealing it so it wasn’t prudent to buy it and have it go awol after a day. I have repeatedly bought Essence Camouflage concealer instead which is brilliant. Has an elastic stretch, doesn’t ever look dry, is great for dark circles - I buy it in bulk in Light Honey as forever sold out and it’s become a necessity. Another product I really love is Pixi Sun Mist Spf spray - it is enriched with bamboo and chamomile and light as water - unlike most spf, it’s a joy to use. I also really rate Skin Theory Retinol (Retinaldehyde Cream) at night for those of us who want the results of retinol treatment without the skin irritation.
A spray SPF is something I might actually use. I just can't handle working in the garden or just being in the fresh air and have those greasy SPFs on my face. Ewwww. I need to try that Retinol. I could use a little help around the eyes since I quit using Elizabeth Arden Prevage eye cream. Loved it but it caused those keratin bumps and I just got rid of the last one. Plus, Elizabeth Arden worked with Lydiot who went on and on about the Prevage line. I used it for years, paying 80-90 bucks a pop. She gets it free and thinks she is an EA expert and I haven't seen her use it since.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Not bad, the logo on the bottom is enough to knock anyone out. I ordered the Dior vibe bag, but sent it bag within two hours, to expensive and the strap was very odd, thin, too short for a cross body and very odd under the arm. Bags have been going back and forth lately, the LV Bb sac plat, the dauphine in denim and the saint Laurent Becky bag, I have ended up settling on the LV loop, I hope I like that one😂
I don’t like the logo on the bottom of that bag either. That’s disappointing about the Dior Vibe. The LV Loop is a stunner, though. I love the shape. I recently got the Prada Brique in I think the colour is officially called Clay Grey - with thin crossbody and wide guitar strap in calfskin - I am very happy with it. Prada bags are all RFID now so not so much paperwork comes with it.

Looks like Lydia won’t be getting this bag either! It must kill her to see others doing so well.

@Hunevoque2 I did not care for that new Dior bag everyone posted last week but this one killed it IMO. And the trench 😍

So excited for the fashion week content from… everyone but Lydiot and teefers. Funny how they try to call themselves fashion influencers and Lydia a km “designer” but don’t even follow fashion week? I find it all so artistic and creative… love it!

View attachment 991025View attachment 991026View attachment 991027
Trench is divine!

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
I love my old Magimix toaster, complete with some antique crumbs. He’s 16 now and still going strong. He has a cute little ding like a bicycle bell when he’s done. Sadly, I accidentally scratched him with a pan lid (don’t ask). They don’t make this model anymore and the new see-through versions are £160. Yes, £160 to watch your toast burn from the other side of the room!

His brother the kettle died last year and I was distraught as I couldn’t get hold of one anywhere so I had to replace it with a Dualit. I’ll cover his ears but he really is a pain in the arse, shows up every fingerprint and takes ages to boil, you have to make an appointment for a cup of tea. I descaled the Magimix once or twice in all those years but this thing looks like it’s permanently wearing a fur coat. When this one conks out, I’m going back to a stovetop whistler.

View attachment 986496View attachment 986529View attachment 986530

I was put off by Sage, I might be wrong but I thought it was something to do with Heston Blumenthal, or Bloomin Hestental as I usually call him. Didn’t really want to line his pockets.
I have that kettle! I do like it although I agree it’s a pain to keep clean x

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
It's to do with the genes and breeding two dogs with the dilute gene. A blue dachshund is dilute of black and tan and a lilac/isabella/fawn is dilute of a chocolate dachshund
Thanks for explaining. This is so sad. Leave animals well enough alone. Maddening. She has done it again though said one thing and went and done what she said she didn't with porter :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

georgiecait

VIP Member
In one of her vlogs from late last year - before Vlogmas, she was in Harrods I think with Cawwee and showed a Cleau de poop bag, so we assumed maybe products for her to promote or free gift. In tonights vlog, she has done a Cult Beauty order and bought a Cleau de poop lipstick. If she had a good reputation with the brand wouldn't she get one for free sent over? Also she did a few Cult Beauty boxes, wonder if they give her a discount code!

All a bit tragic for someone that was partly a beauty blogger having to buy all the new products that have come out and her own make up - you never see her getting freebies anymore!

Oh and she's apparently going to tell us about the treatments she's had at Dr. Ayad, course you are Elsie!
Yikes, so tragique

• Wow

K18

VIP Member
PCR and antibody tests work differently. That's the reason the swab for ab-testing needs more particle. A PCR can use miniscule material and copies it during the PCR cycles (the DNA/RNA part that is specific enough to detect COV and certain variants of it, like Omicron). Ab-tests react to certain parts of the outer "shell" of the virus (the specific antigen). It would be more ideal, that the Ab-test would rather say positive even if in reality the person is negative, than the other way round. But alas... could really be due to Omicron being not in the specifics-range of the test.

I should make clear, that it's called an antigen-test not an antibody-test because they test for the antigen aka the specific part of the pathogen, with the help of specific (created) antibodies. Antigen is always the foreign part (except you have an autoimmune disease) and the antibody is a part of the adapted immunity.
Yes, exactly which is why I said they need to get PCR tests even if their lats are negative. Better safe than sorry but obvs they don't care.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Love these recommendations because I too have oily eyes. First of all it’s better since I stopped using oily eye makeup remover 😆. I find Lancôme definicils stays put well for me. Can’t wait to try the others!
You are really lucky to have oily eyes , mine are dead dry and so painful, I have to put vit A cream in them every night, hot masks (if I remeber) and as little make up as possible ! At the end of the day my eye lids are purple🙁.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
I doubt it - she always did say she wasn’t sure about children and I don’t think Ali has much say in any relationship decisions.

Maybe she will take a step back from YouTube like Fleur given the very poor Vlogmas effort and the fact she clearly hates Vlogging?
Agreed, although she might see it as a way to reinvigorate her career. More freebies…

Barclay will pick up all of Porter's bad habits too and then she will literally have double trouble.

How do we reckon she is spelling Barclay? I will cry laughing if they have spelt it, Berkeley
dYsLeXiA. No shade towards people who actually have to deal with it. This is Lydixia.

It truly hurts to see people like her abusing animals for views, yet not providing the loving home they deserve.