Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnglishBreakfastTea

I am leaning towards her not being pregnant. I was only convinced when I saw she started following a baby clothing brand. Just think she's fucking with us now.
She’s probably going to order outfits for the new dog from there, because she can’t find any actual dog clothing that aligns with her ASSthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 17

IneverKnewmylogin

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but this is not the hands and face of a 33 year old woman, she wears way too much make up, all that highlight is just showing off her large View attachment 987405pores.
I think all the fillers etc have stretched the pores … like stretch marks for the filler face!😂🤣. I guess we should be applauding Lyds!!! She can be the influenza for change. Go on Lyds be the No filters no photoshop insta influenza warrior / hero!

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
what makes you think they don't have a sex life? haha well i mean i can imagine it but did she say anything about it?
No, she didn't mention their sex life, thank goodness, but when you know, you just know!

I need to catch up on her vlogs...
But the effort that takes...
She's just exhausting
Just read the first post of every thread...written by somebody who never watches! 😁

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
It was a beautiful kitchen. It's a Tom Howley - those things start about £40,000 if I'm remembering correctly. I also liked it - because Lydia had nothing to do with its design and installation!

And somehow, with only paint and knick knacks, she's managed to ruin the look and feel of the greatest part of that bungalow.
It may look nice but the quality is not great. Basically the usual carcass but a fancier front. Still chips and the cupboards are really loud. Handles are rubbish so no wonder she changed them. I know all this, as I have one. She’ll be changing it soon enough 🙄

• Wow

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Compliments to the Chef

My life’s a mockery - stender tem broccoli
Microwaved rice and some cheese
Are recipes for being shown the back door
And I just have to say as I wheeze
Oh why can’t she cook or read words from a book?
The hard work is all left to me
Now she wants me to Chef but I’ll play mutton Jeff
Bustle spouts are my new thing you see

In my kitchen I’m there with me knees in the air
As a fellah I know sets to work
I look like a clown and will not live this down
I’m a class A embarrassing jerk
What was that all about?
Yes, I can hear you shout
But a jeweller is buffing my gems
He is calling for me
I’ll take flowers you see
Since we both enjoy nice tender stems…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every one a gem!
Loving the Scary Hikers too!

• Haha

nightmareonbondstreet

She has been wearing it non-stop to coincide with her ‘heirloom’ KM collection ‘pieces that are crafted so well that you hand them down, hopefully’ is what she actually says. Hence, the wearing of the pendant to illustrate her love for family heirlooms. Timely, eh?
but not the ring from her step-mum…..

• Heart
Reactions: 16

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think Frow’s husband is so cute. He looks at her with puppy eyes and i just cannot deal with it
It’s my weak spot lol
I started watching just to see them being cute together
Charlie is the opposite oh my lord
Imagine going on a date with him? The amount of fake laugh i would have to endure
Would end up with swolen face like lids
I think Ali has a good heart and thinks Lydia gave him a life beyond his dreams so he put up with her ego
But he deserves better
He should work with professional editing and find his own path in life
Laughing is all you could do with our Charlie as you wouldn't get a word in edgeways with his mansplaining.

• Haha

pattiwhitegirl

Her mouth is enormous , there is no way I would have been able to get that spoonful into mine, I always have to use teaspoons for pudding!
But the funny part was after shoving that huge mouthful and I don’t think she liked the taste of it lol

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Fuck me, shoulda ditched my Law degrees and become a private investigator 😎
I'm telling you, Lyds' latest "following" on IG tells you all that she is going to do in the next 2 weeks ...
I would hire you!

I think she has got some type of Isabella double dapple type dachshund. The lighting is too dark to tell but she's an actual cunt is she has purchased one :mad:

In a year she hasn't learnt a single thing about owning a puppy/dog. NO ONE washes a puppy when you bring them home
Wouldn't wonder if it was a dapple or double dapple. Was it you or someone else who talked about the genetic problems of that colour variation? It's really like it's some bag. Needs to have the most special/expensive she can afford.

She MADE, MADE Ali say on camera that they’re getting a dog cause “she deserves one from all the progress she’s made”

😕
It's so sickening.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Slightly off topic here but inspired by Lydia “treating” herself to some beauty bits (how is it treating when she places multiple orders for herself a day?). I really do need to treat myself to an under eye concealer and a mascara (because I have run out). Can any of you lovely lot recommend a mascara that stays put and a concealer for my dark circles (I’m so tired from trying on dresses all day….oh no wait. I’m tired because I’m juggling my full time job with two young kids one of whom has Covid). Cruelty free brands if possible! I have zero time to myself and haven’t got a clue whats good and what’s not! Thanks!
I use Nars creamy concealer for under my eyes.

• Heart

pattiwhitegirl

I've just watched like 20 minutes of him being massaged in the kitchen. What was that

Also (as there's not that much more content) all I see recently on vlogs is Lydia talking about wine, food or what they've bought from WaItRoSe or what meals Ali is cooking them or what is in the oven... I'm sorry but absolutely not a chance does Lydia with her stick thin sinew-y body eat all what she claims to. I smell a rat. Croissants for breakfast? Cheese every day? Meals out constantly? Huge roast dinners? Wine every day? Carbs upon carbs and no veg? To have a figure like Lydia I'd have to barely eat and I'm about the same height and I workout just as she does. I genuinely don't believe this is truly her diet especially given her mid 30s age and dwindling metabolism, it's so fake.
I am wondering if she is bulimic. I had a friend who was and whenever we would go out to eat she would eat a huge meal and then head straight to the bathroom

How has no one sent these twats covers for their outdoor furniture?!?!?

My chintzy outdoor furniture was on sale at a cheesy department store and it still gets covered by a cover and put in the shed!
Because she mentioned she wants that aged silvery look

• Sad