Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
standard new years blog post from her full of crap with a load of ads thrown in, to pay for all her reflexology and spa treatments! well done 👏

She really needs a deal with Fortnum and Mason, she's been giving them free product placement for years now!
F&M would not touch her with a bargepole. They are a high end store while she's a high end hooker. :giggle:

Lighter hair suits her, it softens her harsh, masculine features but the peroxide highlights the coarseness & dryness of her heat damaged hair. Hair spray before curling/straightening is a no-no.
I thought everyone knew not to hairspray behind you use straightners etc its common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but Amelia is managed by her best friend Olivia Lotte. That's how she got the skinny dip deal too since the founder is one of her mate. ( all of this was posted on her GG thread)
Oh I totally agree that was a deal between mates.
But she’s done a lot of campaigns this year and it looks like she’s now taken over the Bentley contract!

I like Amelia, I dislike her friends 🤣

Reactions: 10
Desperately tried to fit everyone’s suggestions into one 🤣🤣

Hello everyone!!
**eyefucks the camera **

And welcome back to my channel/thread,
I’ve had SUCH a relaxing few days and it’s just been so “cosy” and so “bliss”....(And other bleeping annoying words nobody with a REAL JOB uses...)

a holiday of “dreams” some might say!!
So let me catch you up on what’s been happening!!!

Myself and Ali hosted Christmas, by hosted I mean we had the staff (Ali calls them parents) in to prepare a FEAST for Christmas Day, I obviously just picked at my “third day hair“ instead of eating the actual food (I left it three days so there was extra build up) we drank free gin, took some Instagrams, swapped gifts with the catering staff (sorry parents) asked for receipts so I can get a refund, and overall had a FABULOUS time, Ali’s family stayed in affiliate’s old bedroom, the last time I felt so energised was the night I was homeless... Sleeping with commoners so close by is so difficult...but also exciting!

On New Years we had our annual party in the games room (that doesn’t mean I’m on the game... I might have swung around a pole and sold laughing gas but I have morals!!!)

Cawiee brought undercover Waldo which was so bleeping disrespectful, clearly she did it to steal my thunder, but she’s my BFF (I pay her to hold that position) so il forgive her,
but I’ve made sure Waldo has been blocked out off all photos and videos!!....
because he’s 5 foot four and he TOWERS over Ali, clearly I can’t have my man embarrassed like that!!

I’m back from my new year’s break but remember!
I get 3 periods a month and many mystery illnesses!
So if I need to take an extra 3/5 months off I KNOW you’ll understand!

LydiAD

CONTINUE HERE! 😬
Brilliant description! I bow down to you 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG she's going to change the Kitchen!!! Looking to integrate the fridge freezer hahaha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG she's going to change the Kitchen!!! Looking to integrate the fridge freezer hahaha!
This woman has some serious insecurities that are reflected in the constant changing of her home. She will never be satisfied. Reminds me of the people you hear about with plastic surgery addictions. (Though we know she likes to top up the droopy chin with filler)

Reactions: 17
Remember the first home they wanted but if fell though, did they buy this one on impulse because she seems to hate everything but the windows ?!

the freebie smeg fridge did look awful.

Reactions: 24
Btw just realised how she said she has 5 (or more bedrooms) all actual bedrooms are en-suite rooms so how would she consider the top two rooms Bedrooms (Ali and Lydia’s wardrobes) if there is no access to a (Public) bathroom

Reactions: 11
Btw just realised how she said she has 5 (or more bedrooms) all actual bedrooms are en-suite rooms so how would she consider the top two rooms Bedrooms (Ali and Lydia’s wardrobes) if there is no access to a (Public) bathroom
There is a shower room/bassin /toilette upstairs, but it really looks like a decoy as did most of the bathrooms, just for look and sale or the eyes of a ‘Lydiot »

Reactions: 5
Its only taken her two years to realise the Smeg fridge looks stupid just sat at the side. We have been telling her since she accepted the free monstrosity but she's only just decided to change it. She really isnt the brightest bulb in the box is she?.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.