Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must have read my mind. I don't think that Victoria could be convinced by unintelligent folk like Lidl. Victoria is sadistically savvy when it comes to making that cash - Lidl can only wish upon her star! I think Victoria more than likely wanted an inside track on life without Gleam. We have seen how Lidl didn't get her Advent calendars etc on time... and how Lidls freebie trips etc have SEVERELY been affected. For a while Victoria has been saying that she doesn't want to be sent stuff that she hasn't asked for as its all a bit too much (have we ever heard of Lidl refusing anything or actively stopping gifts?). I think Victoria has been observing the Lidl situation from the inside track and making notes accordingly. Be interesting to see how differently she does things- her transparency is MUCH better than Lidls. in one of her current stories she mentions that an outfit was lent to her for a trip to Milan- Lidl would NEVER do that- just tag the brand..

I think Victoria will improve on the Lidl and Aldi fiasco... and will probably be setting her aspirations on the likes of Fleur and her hubby- not these bungling bungalow brainless fakes.
I don't think that Vic particularly wants to stay with Gleam simply because she will ride this crest of the wave until it drops then will focus on a family. Then she won't want to be travelling everywhere so much and take a couple of years out only to resurface as a mummy vlogger. She's always said she wants a family.

Reactions: 11
The F&M hamper is the perfect accessory 🤣🤣🤣
You are far more interesting and entertaining than Lidl and Aldi.@Muff_Puff!
Aww, thank you. Very kind of you to say.
Although, everyone is more interesting than those two. Even Lumi! lol.

Oh Muff Puff so so pleased to see you back. Your contributions actually make me belly laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Aww, thank you. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. 🙂
A little photoshop to make Lidl look even worse, makes me laugh too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like a #ad to me 🤔

Sorry to quote myself, but it is an ad for the audible book. If you follow the link to the book she mentions on the blog it takes you very briefly to r.style.me before redirecting to the book on Amazon, which if you Google comes up with this site https://about.rewardstyle.com/ which is an influencer marketing reward website.

So the past week when Lydia has been banging on about Audible, it either has been a naughty hidden #ad, or as we said she was begging for Audibles attention.

I see you Lydiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
standard new years blog post from her full of crap with a load of ads thrown in, to pay for all her reflexology and spa treatments! well done 👏

She really needs a deal with Fortnum and Mason, she's been giving them free product placement for years now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wearing a curtain I see....and what is up with her cheeks? Like two semi spheres glowing in the dark...
Wow. She looks how Cher looks now and she is what? In her 70s or 80s. That is truly shocking pic. I just don't know why they can't see that filler and botox ages them. She seriously does look like an older person who has had a lot of work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a 'Merry Christmas' ornament that was hanging on the Christmas Tree.
His attempt at a TikTok vid is embarrassing. Has he even watched TikTok!? Smh

View attachment 69491
Don’t put him off I’m excited for the 2020 content.
Let’s hope he tries to learn some dance routines 🤣🤣

I don't think that Vic particularly wants to stay with Gleam simply because she will ride this crest of the wave until it drops then will focus on a family. Then she won't want to be travelling everywhere so much and take a couple of years out only to resurface as a mummy vlogger. She's always said she wants a family.
I know this isn’t her thread so forgive me. (Again) but I think fashion week pushed her into making this decision (or Alex pushes her into making this decision because of fashion week)
She was pretty much snubbed by most of the shows and when she wasn’t she was given tit seats. Her rant about not going anymore might have been anger at gleam for letting her down.
Amelia seems to be getting some brilliant brand work lately, she’s not with gleam is she?
Hello October (a gleambot) might be the new Victoria 🤷‍♀️
So maybe Lydia saw “in house” management more attractive because she’s not really getting the work now the Bentley contract has ended.
Endless perfume and skincare contracts can’t really be bringing in the bag 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair looks fried....

she’s gonna need to take advice from her mum soon on how to restore it after a freebie at a chavvy hairdressers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lighter hair suits her, it softens her harsh, masculine features but the peroxide highlights the coarseness & dryness of her heat damaged hair. Hair spray before curling/straightening is a no-no.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, that twitter account replying to lydl reminded me of a 2019 lowlight-ali trying to resuscitate a rabbit lynx had killed. Why would she whip her phone out & instagram story that?!
Maybe Aldi could try rescusitating Lidl's content? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.