Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Desperately tried to fit everyone’s suggestions into one 🤣🤣

Hello everyone!!
**eyefucks the camera **

And welcome back to my channel/thread,
I’ve had SUCH a relaxing few days and it’s just been so “cosy” and so “bliss”....(And other fucking annoying words nobody with a REAL JOB uses...)

a holiday of “dreams” some might say!!
So let me catch you up on what’s been happening!!!

Myself and Ali hosted Christmas, by hosted I mean we had the staff (Ali calls them parents) in to prepare a FEAST for Christmas Day, I obviously just picked at my “third day hair“ instead of eating the actual food (I left it three days so there was extra build up) we drank free gin, took some Instagrams, swapped gifts with the catering staff (sorry parents) asked for receipts so I can get a refund, and overall had a FABULOUS time, Ali’s family stayed in affiliate’s old bedroom, the last time I felt so energised was the night I was homeless... Sleeping with commoners so close by is so difficult...but also exciting!

On New Years we had our annual party in the games room (that doesn’t mean I’m on the game... I might have swung around a pole and sold laughing gas but I have morals!!!)

Cawiee brought undercover Waldo which was so fucking disrespectful, clearly she did it to steal my thunder, but she’s my BFF (I pay her to hold that position) so il forgive her,
but I’ve made sure Waldo has been blocked out off all photos and videos!!....
because he’s 5 foot four and he TOWERS over Ali, clearly I can’t have my man embarrassed like that!!

I’m back from my new year’s break but remember!
I get 3 periods a month and many mystery illnesses!
So if I need to take an extra 3/5 months off I KNOW you’ll understand!

LydiAD

CONTINUE HERE! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m a long time lurker of Tattle and the board that shall not be named.
I didn’t think I’d ever comment but joined to viewed the attachments.
However after the last few weeks, I can no longer hold back!

I find Lydia incredibly cruel, childish and mean spirited. The way she treats her friends and family is loathsome. Why hasn’t someone within her inner circle told her that her behaviour is petty and unkind? No one (least of all a supposed “friend”) needs to be called out on their imperfections online to a weekly audience of 150k strangers, especially when the person who is being so derogatory towards others has many flaws herself. I can’t believe her nail friend sat there and took the insults. Insults that could potentially put other people off using her services. I would be livid!
Her excuse of having a “dry” humour is also laughable. Your sense of humour isn’t dry, it’s non existent and use it as an excuse to be vile to others

Essentially, the final straw was asking her friends to bring the booze whilst they supplied the food only to then discover that the food was a PR freebie/heavily discounted. Don’t profit from your friends. If you’re going to offer to host, put your hand in your pocket and actually host a party.

And now the casual mention (beg) for the free braces! I sold the only two luxury handbags I had to be able to afford Invisalign, do the same you cheapskate. If you don’t have the cash flow (ahem, your most recent companies house filing suggests you do), then take out a loan, sell some stuff or just don’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Literally-Lou-Lou

Hi there Tattlers! I'm a very long time lurker (dating back to another forum's days), but finally broke down and can be silent no more! I know I'm late to the party, but for the past several days I've been stewing about the decorum of this woman while hosting the NYE party at her home. Not only did she take it upon herself to photo bomb (a.k.a. ruin) a wonderful picture of those gentlemen who were all smiles, but the lewd gesture was just over the top! What mature woman -- let alone a self-described "proud" professional with an education -- would even think to do something like that? It was at that moment it really hit home for me: she can dress up in her designer costumes, but she has yet to mature into the woman and role model she aspires to be. I mentor many women in the corporate world -- many of whom have gone on to do amazing things -- and if Lydiot does read here, I hope that she will take this as sincere coaching from someone who is a fierce advocate for women in business: your online presence matters and ... just grow up! Please stop being an embarrassment ... you have a respectable following, and with that you have a responsibility to positively promote women's image in the business world, especially for those young women who follow you. I am not here to bully, and I truly believe in lifting people up ... but, Sweetie, I think you need a rude awakening to get yourself on the right track before it's too late for your career! You can do it!

With that off my chest, please humor me as I introduce myself by sharing my confession in how I've come to this forum:

I came across Lydia Millen's YouTube channel a couple years ago when I was searching for tips on how to pack for an upcoming trip to Switzerland. I found her to have an engaging online presence, and the video was somewhat informative. I was confused by the inference that some boot company was paying for her trip ... I thought why on earth would they do that? And, while in Zermatt, she had a "photo shoot" (I think it was just Ali taking pics). While she had pretty eyes and hair, she didn't look like a model to me so I was baffled. Of course, I've now wizened up to the bizarre world of "influencers"! I have to say, if you can persuade brands to give you a small fraction of their marketing budget or a lovely holiday in exchange for minimal effort in a video or instastory ... good for you! I doubt it will last, but kudos to you for finding a way to fund your relatively lazy, materialistic lifestyle, if that makes you proud and fulfilled -- "you do you."

Now for the confession: I nearly purchased that first Cult Beauty Box ... she really sold me on it, but [fortunately] it was out of stock by time I tried to buy it. She did "influence" me to purchase a couple White Company Spring candles for my sister and me (hated it) and a bottle of Amber Musk (loved it), but relieved I got away with very minimal $$ spent!

I enjoyed watching her a couple years ago when they lived in their starter home, but the annoying smugness started to come out more and more, especially after they moved to the new home. I was surprised that the comments on YouTube were so positive, and I started to wonder if I was just being too judgmental. But then: they "purchased" the Aston Martin ... how??????!!!! For a couple that begs for so much, how could they possibly drop so much cash on a car??? (we now know they lease all their vehicles ... surely at a deep discount). I was sure I was not alone in thinking she was ridiculous, so I started to do Google searches for "Lydia Millen Aston Martin", "Lydia Millen thinks she's a model", etc. ... and I gratefully found all of you sensible people!!! I haven't stopped laughing since!!! Thank you for your hysterical posts, creativity and authenticity. I now only watch her videos to see what all of you are laughing about, and it has been a wonderful diversion from the everyday life of those of us who work very hard for our money and spend the balance of our day raising and loving our wonderful children! [Sigh ... that felt good to get off my chest :)]

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have read all 34 of your posts on here and there is absolutely nothing you have mentioned that none of us already knew. You teased for a while that you knew what room she was redecorating, then posted it was the dinning room on the same day she revealed it was the dinning room, lol. You claim to know Ali’s family really well but have only met Lydia once. All you said about your meeting with her was that her fake tan transferred onto you. You only have to watch one of her videos to know she wears fake tan so anyone could have said that. If you were telling the truth and had only met Lydia once then I doubt you would know who Carrie’s boyfriend is like you claim to know. I think you’ve created an account and posted once every week to get a little attention. Most people on here who don’t know Lydia have spilled more tea than you have ‘Tea Spiller’ 🙄. I know I’m probably not the only one thinking it.....say something juicy to prove you are who you say you are or get back in your box. People pop up on gossip threads all the time claiming to know such and such. If you do know the Millen-Gordons, prove it, post a picture from their wedding that you alluded you went to.
Well done Sherlock Holmes! Not looking for attention I said I would post what I could. You don’t have to read my posts and I don’t have to prove who I am by compromising my identity for you 😂 (I won’t comment further to avoid it becoming like the GGwar zone )

Heck you’re more than welcome to PM me and ask who I am.... I’ll reveal to all who I know is not lydia. If I knew she didn’t read here I’ll spill teapots worth. Career ending? No but entertainingly juicy? yes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SisterBliss

when I was still brainwashed I used to believe lidl when she called you guys jealous of her success and mean without reason but its all true she always begs and lies.
It’s a really lazy way to censor criticism. I’m a staunch feminist, I will go to any lengths to support a fellow woman, I make a point of never putting other women down for their looks, I never use sexualised insults, and I’m genuinely happy, even for the liars like Lydia, that they have their independence, earning their own money and that they are not locked in abusive marriages they can’t escape from, which was the fate of countless generations of women throughout history. So it really irks me when I see people just mindlessly calling anyone who doesn’t hero worship her a ”jealous hater“.

Also, so many of us here have achieved things she can only dream about, academically, professionally, personally. She’s a human advert who has a lot of money in the bank right now but otherwise has uncertain future professionally (which shows in her anxiety, addictions, insecurity etc). Some people might be blinded with all the bling and the logos, but most are mature enough to know that we all make our own choices and that there are much more worthwhile pursuits in life. We’re simply criticising the lies, not her taste but the fact most her shit is gifted and the hodge podge of style that results from kitting everything out with free stuff. The criticism is warranted not because shes savvy enough to beg for shit but that she’s lying about it. There is a difference.

Women can and do profit from throwing other women under the bus, women can be liars, thieves, assholes, and there is no reason whatsoever to not call them out on it, in fact it helps other women to warn them of someone who’s just out to use them. It pisses me off when women promote vanity and financial ruin by pretending to be spending a small fortune on trinkets and beautification, because women and girls are under such pressure to do anything it takes to conform to standards of beauty and success, we are all vulnerable to that kind of influence. Lydia is uncultured and uneducated but she has a gift of the gab, she’s a classic snake oil salesman and this is why she is so successful at what she does. She is narcissistic, furious at anyone that dares to criticise her so she can rest assured that I will keep calling her out it, without any hate whatsoever. Accountability and honesty are at least as important as finacial success, if not more so, so moral high ground is not with her. I don’t care what she manages to convince her minions of, if one woman sees my comments and it makes her reconsider buying unnecessery stuff Lidl keeps tantalising her with, I feel I’ve done good. Lydia’s talent for selling and shilling can easily be transferred to other work so she won’t go destitute because of me that’s for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I know someone else mentioned this but I'd not watched yet and thought it was a joke, but she did actually say that they'd covered the food (Listed as PR/FREE in the description - says she paid - but repeatedly names the brand so therefore HUGE discount was given or it WAS free) BUT THEIR MATES HAD TO COVER ALL THE ALCOHOL???? WTF?!

Who 'hosts' a party and expects their guests to pay for all the booze (the expensive part), especially when you have a bar stocked full of gifted booze already!? Fair enough, guests usually will bring a bottle or some drinks as a polite gesture anyway, but you can just imagine her saying 'well we'll host in our basement and cover the food, but you guys will all have to sort the booze out'.

SHE IS SO TIGHT it's disgusting! And I bet she stashed away all the spares too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

swsgirl

I know someone else mentioned this but I'd not watched yet and thought it was a joke, but she did actually say that they'd covered the food (Listed as PR/FREE in the description - says she paid - but repeatedly names the brand so therefore HUGE discount was given or it WAS free) BUT THEIR MATES HAD TO COVER ALL THE ALCOHOL???? WTF?!

Who 'hosts' a party and expects their guests to pay for all the booze (the expensive part), especially when you have a bar stocked full of gifted booze already!? Fair enough, guests usually will bring a bottle or some drinks as a polite gesture anyway, but you can just imagine her saying 'well we'll host in our basement and cover the food, but you guys will all have to sort the booze out'.

SHE IS SO TIGHT it's disgusting! And I bet she stashed away all the spares too.
Absolutely horrific. If you don't want to spend on the drinks, then don't throw a party.

Who drives a Range Rover, lives in a '6500' sq ft house, gets catering for their NYE party, regular IV drips, and 50 luxury handbags (as she says) ... and then makes their guests pay for alcohol. LOL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

IrishName

VIP Member
“Why are you saying you’ve purchased these when in the description is says that all products are PR products?”

from the comments of her latest video.

Lydia, once again lying and misleading consumers. I’m reporting her to the ASA.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

beahunny

Chatty Member
Teaspiller, I don't think you are fishing for attention. It's all in good fun. Please don't feel attacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Chart86

Did anyone else catch in the latest video when sorting through the Christmas presents they had to 'allocate' them. I'm not sure about anyone else but I buy a specific present for specific family members...they obviously just sort through the freebies and 'allocate' according. How luxe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
I think there was a vlog with everything she bought in Capri but I don't know if the lemon ornament thing was shown?

Screenshot_20200105-183456_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Lydia is asking on IG what is the best aid for deep sleep.
A clean conscience, Lydia, something you'll never be able to have given your addiction to lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 37