Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve done 6 pages in less that 2 days and she’s not even uploading yet 😆😆

lydia you’re such a mess we don’t even need 48 minute vlogs to laugh at you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m finding this interesting......

her sister in law helped her design the house last year.
@studiablair

since then Lydia has unfollowed the account and the account has unfollowed Lydia. Still following Ali both ways.
am I wrong!? Is that weird!?
860E19D6-EE2E-43AD-9096-97F9055B7FA1.jpeg
B0C9F1B5-E037-4E45-9ED7-B7BC5277E199.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And while we’re here do we ever see her using his stuff...

F1FECD4A-7ABA-4B81-95DD-A9152C3D2745.jpeg

It will probably be on page 20 after tonights tit video. :giggle:
WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS
ITS DIOR 😂😂😂😂

C4C54E17-E119-4F72-844B-20900BE27716.jpeg

Jesus wept..... it’s a vlog from over two weeks ago. 20th of December.
might as well start the year the same way you ended it lydia.

So,
lydia and cawiee go to get their hair done, they both must be getting freebies now.
obviously lydia will bleep herself out for a free haircut - niki is “very sexy“ apparently. 😐 she’s told Ali this. We all know ali couldn’t give a rats ass 😬

another lie uncovered, Lydia hasn’t been exercising because she doesn’t like their gym, so she’s ordered more tit to fill it with 🤓 if you don’t like something throw money at it!!!
thought she couldn’t exercise because she missed affiliate 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh, what's she got planned...... Paris on Tuesday. (Is that for Ali or her?).
Plus, how old is the pic she's used on today's Instastories, that's the question.

20200106_181912.jpg

Reactions: 6
we called it, what a predictable upload, shall give it a go a bit later, might need wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm skipping thru, around 25:40 when she's looking at the presents does she say ' Look at Ali's crappy bows ' ? Jeez.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
she admits her hair is fried...

She puts so much grease on her face, you'd think she'd shove a bit on her head!

I can't believe she has the front to put out a video she recorded most of before Christmas, proof she's sat on her arse the whole of the holidays.

Who bought her a Dior bracelet (not watched yet) that is funny in itself, as Amelia and Victoria and Leonie were gifted them from Dior!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She puts so much grease on her face, you'd think she'd shove a bit on her head!

I can't believe she has the front to put out a video she recorded most of before Christmas, proof she's sat on her arse the whole of the holidays.

Who bought her a Dior bracelet (not watched yet) that is funny in itself, as Amelia and Victoria and Leonie were gifted them from Dior!
Dior sent her the thin cheap looking bracelet. She said she batched cooked a load of food but didn't vlog it.....no footage Lyd then I don't believe you.

I'm skipping thru, around 25:40 when she's looking at the presents does she say ' Look at Ali's crappy bows ' ? Jeez.
She's a witch also moaning about him in the car cause she had to be somewhere and he was running late.

Reactions: 12
The noise quality on her latest blog (when she is in the kitchen talking about Red Bull) is terrible.
I thought someone had switched my toddler’s white noise machine on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The comment really is spot on. Why would anyone do this? She is nasty and all those who commented that they do the same should just stay single and leave other people alone.
She’s a nasty piece of work.It just just sums her up.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to quote myself, but it is an ad for the audible book. If you follow the link to the book she mentions on the blog it takes you very briefly to r.style.me before redirecting to the book on Amazon, which if you Google comes up with this site https://about.rewardstyle.com/ which is an influencer marketing reward website.

So the past week when Lydia has been banging on about Audible, it either has been a naughty hidden #ad, or as we said she was begging for Audibles attention.

I see you Lydiot.
In 2012-2014 bloggers got £5 per Audible conversion with a direct link from Audible, it’s probably less through RStyle or Skimlinks. She will want to get in with the direct money.

Reactions: 5
People mention her house sorry bungalow is like a mortuary well that's quite apt IMO because any respect from brands is dead, Lync is dead, her chemistry with Ali is dead and her marriage is dead.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.