Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must have read my mind. I don't think that Victoria could be convinced by unintelligent folk like Lidl. Victoria is sadistically savvy when it comes to making that cash - Lidl can only wish upon her star! I think Victoria more than likely wanted an inside track on life without Gleam. We have seen how Lidl didn't get her Advent calendars etc on time... and how Lidls freebie trips etc have SEVERELY been affected. For a while Victoria has been saying that she doesn't want to be sent stuff that she hasn't asked for as its all a bit too much (have we ever heard of Lidl refusing anything or actively stopping gifts?). I think Victoria has been observing the Lidl situation from the inside track and making notes accordingly. Be interesting to see how differently she does things- her transparency is MUCH better than Lidls. in one of her current stories she mentions that an outfit was lent to her for a trip to Milan- Lidl would NEVER do that- just tag the brand..

I think Victoria will improve on the Lidl and Aldi fiasco... and will probably be setting her aspirations on the likes of Fleur and her hubby- not these bungling bungalow brainless fakes.
I don’t have such hopes for Victoria!
she used to be transparent, or at least I thought she was until the new rules kicked in last year! And girl got BITCHY when she had to declare items as gifted.
I know this isn’t her thread but I think she’s going to launch a product in 2020 and she doesn’t want gleam to get a cut.
She’s become greedy and she’s now no different to Millen. I think that will be her downfall and she’ll go down the same road as Millen, not learn from her mistakes. Her subs are starting to realise that every single perfume is her FAV! every skincare freebie is her ABSOLUTE FAV.
I want to see her crash back down to earth. Right now I dislike her just as much as Millen

Gawd that bag doesn’t even go with her outfit and totally ruins what could be a (somewhat) nice photo. She is such a basic witch.
I got muffpuff’d and didn’t realise the bag was photoshopped! 😆😆
It’s absolutely something Lydia would do I didn’t even look at it properly 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't victoria just do a long blog post about why she has management? Who was she trying to convince, herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Arighi bianchi that was made out to be so prestige by lidl is having ex glamour models promote them too (no offence to ex glamour models but offence to Lidl 😂) not as exclusive as you think hun
F5C2E055-6A60-4347-B000-34B1639887A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Was this trip with DG? It looks like DG. Such a wonderful and inclusive brand!!
Yes it was a press trip with @dgbeauty and her attempt at promoting the lipstick was to hold it like a cigarette? Weird.

He's the pic again showing the lipstick (but with a little photoshop). 🙂

Screenshot_20200105-183530_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if Im late to the party (I was on holiday). But do you think Lydia convinced Victoria to leave Gleam? Or Victoria wanted to leave Gleam since last year and that's why she got BFF with Lydia, to get her advices?. I always thought Lydia would need Victoria, but now Im seeing Victoria is desperate to get Lydia on her life don't know why.
Out of the two I’d pick Vic. At least she seems to have friends in the industry, has a solid degree, is creative, gets actual sponsorships/ambassadorships, and leaves her house. All things I can not say about lydiot

Going off topic a bit - It wasn’t me buuut there has been an occasion when a youtube comment of mine on one of Lydia’s videos was screenshot and put on here, but she then started to hide my comments on her videos. She hasn’t blocked me as she still wants the comments on her videos to give them more activity and get them seen more. It made me think all those times she has complained about people trolling her and getting her down is bullshit because if she would be that bothered she would block people instead of just hiding their comments from the public.
This is a big off topic, but I listened to the YouTube video podcast of Anthony Padilla and Phillip something and it explained how the youtube commenting and views and so one work for in the favor of the account and how the different columns of interaction help

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Arighi Bianchi is also being promoted by ex love islanders.
OMG I thought the lipstick was photoshopped, thats how she actually held it? Cringe.
Can someone give me a lowdown on ‘Gleam’, is it a management company? So Lydia was with them then left them and now Victoria/ITF has done the same?

Reactions: 3
OMG I thought the lipstick was photoshopped, thats how she actually held it? Cringe.
Can someone give me a lowdown on ‘Gleam’, is it a management company? So Lydia was with them then left them and now Victoria/ITF has done the same?
Oooo maybe this was her retweet about reality stars taking her Instagram and influencer jobs then

Reactions: 4
Gleam is famous for having Zoella, Alfie Deyes, HelloOctober, Joe Sugg and the like. They are a management company that has contracts with big British YouTube names.

Victoria is the only "luxury channel" in their roster. Gleam is notorious for being greedy towards the money that goes in via their talent. No wonder ITF wanted 100% of the profits. But, thanks to Gleam, she had a book.

Lydia never had management,as far as I know.

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong, as it’s hard to keep up with all the idiot lydiot things she says, but weren’t they fake lemons to top it off? Decoration lemons I believe
Yes, just like her fake, decorative books that she actually paid $ for - each just blank pieces of paper bound together. I suppose those are the only books she knows how to read though. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eventhough I like her in lighter hair, it's looking like hay! Better be careful on your little walksies in the countryside Lidl so that a horse or cow don't try to grab some snacks.
I'm beginning to wonder if she even use heat protection appropriately when styling it? It's not like she hasn't got any products...🤢🤯😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eventhough I like her in lighter hair, it's looking like hay! Better be careful on your little walksies in the countryside Lidl so that a horse or cow don't try to grab some snacks.
I'm beginning to wonder if she even use heat protection appropriately when styling it? It's not like she hasn't got any products...🤢🤯😡
has her hair suddenly grown? looks like extensions to me and she's gone even blonder since xmas?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yep. Her hair does look longer and its an awful colour. She is trying to get back to what she used to look like, but that won't change how people see her now because she has shown too much of her true self. There is no coming back from that.

Reactions: 15
Yep. Her hair does look longer and its an awful colour. She is trying to get back to what she used to look like, but that won't change how people see her now because she has shown too much of her true self. There is no coming back from that.
She probably read our comments here saying she looked better back in 2015 🤣

Reactions: 11
With that straw hairdo she looks like she could be Zoes mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.