Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House prep

Christmas beauty prep

She's so far up her own arse with this utter nonsense claptrap that she's created for herself she actually believes it.

35 seconds in and she's annoyed me - that's a record i think!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia got something from Dior and have to make a video about it and of course a thumbnail to pretend Dior actually likes her.

Maybe back in December she filmed 24 videos opening the Dior advent calendar so she have videos to post from January until Easter time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia please buy the ByTerry CC serum in the lighter shade, you look like an oompa loompa.

She's talking about the Laura Mercier tinted crap now, and said 'when i'm feeling my sexiest' never feeling it when you're with Ali though are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG she's going to change the Kitchen!!! Looking to integrate the fridge freezer hahaha!
I'm a professional kitchen designer, I would like to contact her and offer a freebie design :ROFLMAO: to see how she responds LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her overuse of the word “beautiful” drives me crackers.
Breathy to the point of hypoxia “just incredible, so unbelievably beeeawwwutifuwll” - when talking about something really mundane like a vase, a bra, a hair band or a bleeping lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ali has uploaded a video he filmed it a few days ago ( take note Lyd ) and he's inserted a few seconds of the NYE party can anyone spot cawwies bf?

Reactions: 8
Lydia please buy the ByTerry CC serum in the lighter shade, you look like an oompa loompa.
She would rather to use the wrong free color than buying the correct color. She just uses whatever she got for free.

She's talking about the Laura Mercier tinted crap now, and said 'when i'm feeling my sexiest' never feeling it when you're with Ali though are you?
Since she was invited to that Laura Mercier event on Paris (thanks to Vicky), she pretends she loves Laura Mercier products. Just cause she knows she is on their PR list now for free trips, free products and paid adverts.

Reactions: 13

If she's talking about Laura Mercier I bet she will have a brand spon coming up.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All her descriptions of gifts are either coincidental vouchers or ‘ I just happened to mention this brand to......and funnily enough he/ she gave me a present from their line.....‘ . Yuk.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t have such hopes for Victoria!
she used to be transparent, or at least I thought she was until the new rules kicked in last year! And girl got BITCHY when she had to declare items as gifted.
I know this isn’t her thread but I think she’s going to launch a product in 2020 and she doesn’t want gleam to get a cut.
She’s become greedy and she’s now no different to Millen. I think that will be her downfall and she’ll go down the same road as Millen, not learn from her mistakes. Her subs are starting to realise that every single perfume is her FAV! every skincare freebie is her ABSOLUTE FAV.
I want to see her crash back down to earth. Right now I dislike her just as much as Millen

I totally get it- they are similar- but Victoria has aspiration BIG TIME. I think she’s prepared to be a lot more cut throat about it too and I agree- not make the mistakes Lidl is making. Let’s see what life has instore for her after Gleam. I am SO intrigued about a possible product too..... I may have to hop onto her feed on Tattle!!!😛

So earlier tonight she posted a poll and when someone commented that they wanted her to have less conversations with people around her, she posted the comment along with a poll asking people if they agreed.
I answered the poll with yes (we don’t want to see her chatting to people about random tit) and the answer to the poll at that point was ‘100% yes’. This was around 7pm

Then at 8:30 she posted the response which I have screenshotted - I think she’s faked it?
DC17999E-E1CF-442F-9786-C0B2EFD5C460.png

surely it wouldn’t have switched so far the other way so quickly? Wish I’d screenshotted the real result!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So earlier tonight she posted a poll and when someone commented that they wanted her to have less conversations with people around her, she posted the comment along with a poll asking people if they agreed.
I answered the poll with yes (we don’t want to see her chatting to people about random tit) and the answer to the poll at that point was ‘100% yes’. This was around 7pm

Then at 8:30 she posted the response which I have screenshotted - I think she’s faked it? View attachment 69652
surely it wouldn’t have switched so far the other way so quickly? Wish I’d screenshotted the real result!!!
But.. Did she not say she would stop including other people in ther vids, because she was butthurt that people said she was awful to Cawwiiiiiie??? Liar. Not that hurt I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tit that comes out of her mouth is just wow, « the Laura Mercier mud is like a négligé, a veil »

The tit that comes out of her mouth is just wow, « the Laura Mercier mud is like a négligé, a veil »
Her face is really blotted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That's just lifted from whatever PR pack came with the product. She's not capable of thinking up that herself and it sounds ridiculous

Reactions: 5
She’s done it again, hidden my comment from the comment section on her video. I wrote something then went to see if it’s there on my son’s youtube account and it’s nowhere to be seen. All I said was “Can one of your New Year’s resolutions be to stop acting like you have a speech impediment by lisping” 🤷🏻‍♀️😆. So I’ve sent it as a suggestion to her instagram story instead.
359B9DDC-C757-4B7A-9E1D-3FED6C756C72.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So ali gave her a free ring!! Again
Now she has her fingers covered with rings that just don’t go together.
Not everything has to be stacked and piled up, I have many rings but only ever wear two and not all 50!! So trashy🤮

Are we supposed to be impressed by all the uninteresting presents that she got , considering how rich they all are😂

• Sick
Now she has her fingers covered with rings that just don’t go together.
So trashy🤮

Are we supposed to be impressed by all the uninteresting presents that she got
I was wondering why she always puts new jewellery on and wears everything at once. It’s very Vicky Pollard (those who aren’t British and don’t know who this character is, I’ll insert a picture) in fact Lydia now wears more rings than Vicky Pollard, haha!
Carrie got her a wine tasting voucher and Cal got her a customised gin recipe book which was quite thoughtful I guess. But I’m dying to know what she got them, if anything at all. She probably gave them some PR items she’s received that she won’t use. A candle and moisturiser each, bless them.
35290EBC-E011-465B-A39E-216F00F88FEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.