Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's so CRINGE!!!
Meetings in London apparently, said he has on a new whistle 🙄
Emma Hill pointed out in one of her older vlogs, its not a 'meeting' as we would think of BUT just the flogger sitting having a coffee or sandwich 🥪 with a PR
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A SUIT AND PRETEND YOU WORK IN THE CITY 😂 you flog crap and lie for a living you twit, same a your wife.View attachment 70659
Looked like a jacket Lidl didn't want anymore. With that loss of muscle- they're beginning to resemble eachother in body shape.. he's getting more feminine to match her masculinity

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1.Push dining chair into corner of room
2.Fetch dior makeup shopping bag down from attic dressing room & place on chair.
3.Cry into your diet coke as you add #AD @diormakeup again NOT @dior

2 ADs in one day ££££
So not only are dermaspa giving her free treatments, they're paying her.
Sidenote-truly bizarre how her nail grows out the side of her index finger.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her engagement ring looks awful with that ring on top of it, she'd have done better to have the engagement ring re-done and added some diamonds around it or on the side. She has no taste.

Reactions: 22
And seeing a fridge next to a couch... soooooo weird 😂 Have never seen the likes of it. The soft, natural light is pretty.
Yikes....I have a #notgifted sofa in my kitchen/dining room....not too far from the #notgifted fridge. In fact I am sitting on the sofa now 😣. But I am wearing slippers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her engagement ring looks awful with that ring on top of it, she'd have done better to have the engagement ring re-done and added some diamonds around it or on the side. She has no taste.
Yes it's terrible, if she had a round cut instead of a princess cut it would have looked a tiny bit better though. She just ruins everything with her constant redecorating and redoing 🤢.

Absolutely! What's wrong with a classic eternity ring if you want more sparkle? So much more timeless.

• Heart
Does she run her Depop as a business? The taxman can be very funny/strict about the volume of personal reselling. Lots of eBayers get caught out on this.

1.Push dining chair into corner of room
2.Fetch dior makeup shopping bag down from attic dressing room & place on chair.
3.Cry into your diet coke as you add #AD @diormakeup again NOT @dior

2 ADs in one day ££££
So not only are dermaspa giving her free treatments, they're paying her.
Sidenote-truly bizarre how her nail grows out the side of her index finger.
Those rings. Holy duck. 😂
Is she blind as well as thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bloody light fitting in the kitchen looks like something out of Dracula's dungeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she run her Depop as a business? The taxman can be very funny/strict about the volume of personal reselling. Lots of eBayers get caught out on this.

Those rings. Holy duck. 😂
Is she blind as well as thick?
Especially as she essentially was gifted them. Urgh I dislike her so much.

Reactions: 9
Didn't it show Lidl's passport too? As Lydia MILLEN and no Gordon in sight?
Maybe they already divorced but keeping it all nice and fuzzy for the camera. That would explain “Ali’s bed” and not “our bed”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it's terrible, if she had a round cut instead of a princess cut it would have looked a tiny bit better though. She just ruins everything with her constant redecorating and redoing 🤢.
I personally don’t even understand the concept of upgrading or changing your engagement ring. What for? I could never do that, knowing that my husband picked it out for me out of love. It symbolizes something and has far greater emotional than monetary value and it always will have. But then again, was her engagement ring gifted?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.