Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought.

I'd also put money on going to help in the first place being cinderali's idea
Hope she stories/vlogs it. Not to just raise awareness but to see what effin ridiculous outfit she wears.

Reactions: 8
I can't get over a 'content creator' posting that she hadn't posted for 8 days because she had no content. What happened to the Paris trip, written on the chalk board? This sounds like clutching at straws...
Where is her imagination and creativity? Oh yes, she has to employ somebody for that!

Reactions: 22
How is it not suspicious that her followers have regular growth patterns of 1000 at a time?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
How is it not suspicious that her followers have regular growth patterns of 1000 at a time?
I wouldn't completely trust SocialBlade as 100% accurate. Youtube changed a lot of stuff last year and their data is more aggregated (or something like that) so that people can't monitor the +/- subscriber count on a person's YT channel. They did this to stop the "Cancel Culture" of piling onto a Youtuber who might be involved with a scandal and joining the crowd in clicking the "Unsubscribe" button. So SocialBlade might be rounding numbers up or down and displaying that?

Reactions: 6
Aminals and fluffers is Lydia’s desperates attempt at being cute and girly.

Ali wears the skirt in that relationship Lydia.

get to duck with your fake speech impediment and fake concern

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aminals and fluffers is Lydia’s desperates attempt at being cute and girly.

Ali wears the skirt in that relationship Lydia.

get to duck with your fake speech impediment and fake concern
Are you suggesting tomorrow's endeavours will require the innocent french braids?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you suggesting tomorrow's endeavours will require the innocent french braids?

I’ll be shocked if she turns up, she’s still struggling with PTSD from her 2.5 hours as a homeless person.

that many bin liners in one place must trigger her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ali spending his morning pretending to read about LongJeans.
The first pic is excellent, imo, he caught the light beautifully and it shows that he is a good photographer. Two things ruin it, though, the dreadful black ceiling candelabra and sock feet. Either take the socks off, or put some nice slippers on Ali, sock only is an unfinished look and it makes this look like a test shot.

Reactions: 8
The first pic is excellent, imo, he caught the light beautifully and it shows that he is a good photographer. Two things ruin it, though, the dreadful black ceiling candelabra and sock feet. Either take the socks off, or put some nice slippers on Ali, sock only is an unfinished look and it makes this look like a test shot.
I also like the photo but indeed the room and the lacking slippers are degrading the quality. But besides that the photo is cool.

Reactions: 4
And seeing a fridge next to a couch... soooooo weird 😂 Have never seen the likes of it. The soft, natural light is pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For the love of bleeping god, or whoever you curse at.....

can Instagram please remove that bleeping sparkling filter or I swear to duck I’m gonna burst a vessel.

also applies to that bleeping Disney selector tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.