Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, don't help her! 😂 If she's incapable of behaving like a decent person and incapable of doing a job she is highly rewarded for don't help her out! She should have figured this tit out a long time ago.
Haha, true, if lydl stopped being a knob our thread would be history.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Social media platforms according to Lydia: "Tools to beg for free stuff; sell products don't even use; complain; and destroy a friend's career/job".

Reactions: 13
Please can someone explain. Does Chlamydia really think it's "aminals" or does she think it's cute like her lisping? She just spelt it like that AGAIN in her story but I'm sure I've heard her say it like that in a vlog too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God, don't help her! 😂 If she's incapable of behaving like a decent person and incapable of doing a job she is highly rewarded for don't help her out! She should have figured this tit out a long time ago.
😂 ... so true, but clearly she has never demonstrated that she has! I guess we should just hope that she doesn't show up and become a distraction to all the people trying to do good on Sunday.

Reactions: 7
Please can someone explain. Does Chlamydia really think it's "aminals" or does she think it's cute like her lisping? She just spelt it like that AGAIN in her story but I'm sure I've heard her say it like that in a vlog too
She's dyslexic ...probably self diagnosed like all her ailments...but something to hide behind when she's called out......😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The aminals all looking fab in their MyTheresa pouches :LOL:

Lydia, we want to see inside those trash bags or it does not count! For all we know that could be your garbage..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt she’s dyslexic, i just think she was lazy in school, and spoiled by her parent(s) who most likely never corrected her English. It’s not like speaking in that repulsive baby talk helps. She thinks is adorable but it makes her sound like an idiotic moron. bleeping loser

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The sleeve that's poking out from one of the bags is probably that hoodie a "fan" gave her. 😂

StorySaver_lydiamillen_80494474_840920949660035_3273732551848429662_n.jpg
20200111_004454.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The aminals all looking fab in their MyTheresa pouches :LOL:

Lydia, we want to see inside those trash bags or it does not count! For all we know that could be your garbage..
Yes definitely their new year trash heading for the tip- there's a pair of marigolds (heavy duty rubber gloves) plonked on top. You don't need those for touching clothing this end or that end(the dump).

Reactions: 12
Someone earlier asked whether the new 'staff' will be employed and have their NI and tax contributions all sorted by Lidl. I doubt it seeing as Carrie isn't listed as a member of staff according to her company reports (it was discussed a while ago). These new suckers will have to be self employed and invoice Lidl each month and sort their own tax and NI out. If she can't be arsed to give her best friend all the job security, pension, sick and holiday entitlements from being 'employed' she sure as hell won't be doing it for the newbies.
It also shows how stupid Carrie is. She is not a CEO of any company - when she is just the servant of a chick who talks into a camera in her drab house. Lydia names a uni but no actual degree which is another reason I believe she dropped out of uni. Carrie names a degree. My question is does she thinks she can do this forever? She is wasting her time and energy moving tit around her bestie's house. You'd think a 30 year old would figure this out. She could be working for a real company making much more $, with retirement, paid holidays and sick building financial security for her future right now. But seems like she's just as delusional as Lydia thinking they can do this for life. They are two idiots so deserve each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There's a new film coming out soon about friends working together.

I bet Lidl and Carrie race to the cinema to see it because they feel they can relate to it.

I've added the text in Red to make it more believable. 😁

20200111_034036.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's dyslexic ...probably self diagnosed like all her ailments...but something to hide behind when she's called out......😬
But surely her phone would auto correct that? Even me posting that I had to keep retyping it as my phone was correcting it

Reactions: 10
But surely her phone would auto correct that? Even me posting that I had to keep retyping it as my phone was correcting it
Same. Idk what her problema are. And for someone so concerned about “aminals” she has a lot of leather goods.

Reactions: 19
Same. Idk what her problema are. And for someone so concerned about “aminals” she has a lot of leather goods.
Selective sympathy. Cows & lambs aren't cute enough for lydl to care about..and I suppose she'd argue leather is a by product of the meat industry & she's recycling! Wont get on to the cows causing global warming debate but agree lydl certainly picks her 'charity work' in line with what's fun (adventure hair) & convenient-she's sparing 1 day in her busy schedule to travel all the way to milton Keynes. Plus I'm suspicious of her announcing attending it- she's trying to turn this into a fan worshipping meet & greet to break up the boredom of helping others.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Selective sympathy. Cows & lambs aren't cute enough for lydl to care about..and I suppose she'd argue leather is a by product of the meat industry & she's recycling! Wont get on to the cows causing global warming debate but agree lydl certainly picks her 'charity work' in line with what's fun (adventure hair) & convenient-she's sparing 1 day in her busy schedule to travel all the way to milton Keynes. Plus I'm suspicious of her announcing attending it- she's trying to turn this into a fan worshipping meet & greet to break up the boredom of helping others.
That's what I thought.

I'd also put money on going to help in the first place being cinderali's idea

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.