Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t put it past her to buy them herself after reading on here that they weren’t sold trying to keep face

1.Push dining chair into corner of room
2.Fetch dior makeup shopping bag down from attic dressing room & place on chair.
3.Cry into your diet coke as you add #AD @diormakeup again NOT @dior

2 ADs in one day ££££
So not only are dermaspa giving her free treatments, they're paying her.
Sidenote-truly bizarre how her nail grows out the side of her index finger.
Real question: is putting such a small and clearly out of the way Ad marking really make it clear to consumers under the guidelines?

Reactions: 8
I had to prop my eyes open with mini toothpicks to get through Ali's vlog too. Yes, don't waste your time.

However, what irks me are these Youtubing Instagramming hypocrites trying to pretend they are not narcissists and actual care for animals and the environment yet their entire lifestyles and livelihoods are filled with closets and closets of clothes upon shoes upon more material stuff that all end up in landfills. Yes, we all have to be better about our consumption and accumulation of materials but these "influencers" ( and I say that sarcastically), are the epitome of greed, materialism and gluttony. From the free stuff they get from companies and touting products they don't believe in just so they can get a freebie or cash, is honestly so disgusting.

Do they not see how ludicrous and ridiculous they look when one post or video insert here or there about Australia's crisis is negated by their hundreds of other videos and posts of just consuming more and more material tit. I'll only believe their sincerity when they actually tell brands to stop sending them free tit and instead send it to people in need and stop contributing to waste and massive land fills. The more I see Lydiot and Ali claiming to care about the climate crisis yet just promote brands and material crap in the same video, the more nauseous I get.

Their hypocrisy and idiocy is beyond deplorable and disgusting. Don't pretend to give a tit when you're happily draping yourselves in leather and furs and your life is basically standing in front of a home camera talking about material crap and accumulating more and more rubbish that is contributing to the climate crisis. The fradulent act of feigning concern is just to one up other "influencers" that have done the same. They're all a bunch of fools.

No, Lydiot, you don't give a flying duck about the climate, the poor, the homeless and the dying animals because of your crap filled house and your hundreds of bag and shoes made from the skin of animals that die for your greed. What a stupid, pretentious witch.

Sorry, my fellow Tattle ladybugs, just needed to get that off my chest. Now I need a cocktail, me thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I had to prop my eyes open with mini toothpicks to get through Ali's vlog too. Yes, don't waste your time.

However, what irks me are these Youtubing Instagramming hypocrites trying to pretend they are not narcissists and actual care for animals and the environment yet their entire lifestyles and livelihoods are filled with closets and closets of clothes upon shoes upon more material stuff that all end up in landfills. Yes, we all have to be better about our consumption and accumulation of materials but these "influencers" ( and I say that sarcastically), are the epitome of greed, materialism and gluttony. From the free stuff they get from companies and touting products they don't believe in just so they can get a freebie or cash, is honestly so disgusting.

Do they not see how ludicrous and ridiculous they look when one post or video insert here or there about Australia's crisis is negated by their hundreds of other videos and posts of just consuming more and more material tit. I'll only believe their sincerity when they actually tell brands to stop sending them free tit and instead send it to people in need and stop contributing to waste and massive land fills. The more I see Lydiot and Ali claiming to care about the climate crisis yet just promote brands and material crap in the same video, the more nauseous I get.

Their hypocrisy and idiocy is beyond deplorable and disgusting. Don't pretend to give a tit when you're happily draping yourselves in leather and furs and your life is basically standing in front of a home camera talking about material crap and accumulating more and more rubbish that is contributing to the climate crisis. The fradulent act of feigning concern is just to one up other "influencers" that have done the same. They're all a bunch of fools.

No, Lydiot, you don't give a flying duck about the climate, the poor, the homeless and the dying animals because of your crap filled house and your hundreds of bag and shoes made from the skin of animals that die for your greed. What a stupid, pretentious witch.

Sorry, my fellow Tattle ladybugs, just needed to get that off my chest. Now I need a cocktail, me thinks.
Totally agree with everything you said Blue_Orchid 👏 Victoria (In the frow) is another one who makes me so angry 😠 jumping on the bandwagon so she seems so concerned for Australia and those poor animals, YET has hundreds of leather shoes and handbags. Flys on so many trips, drives a gas guzzling Bentley. Her and her wet wipe husbands carbon footprint alone is horrific 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
still can't believe these idiots made their mates bring their own alcohol to a NYE party - one of the best things about planning a party is what food and drink you are going to give to your loved ones! she's given them pr gifted gifts too - what a bleeping tight arse, definitely not as well off as she makes out!

Reactions: 23
Some of you might not be old enough to remember, but if someone told you they were an estate agent (sold houses as it might not be called that overseas) or were a used car salesman, you'd be wary of them, because it was well known that they had all the mouth and promised a lot of things that often weren't there. I am convinced that Lidl and Aldi would be the type of people that would have had those professions if they were still about. I don't see Lidl as luxury at all, to me she comes across as Brittney from sales, that drives a company car and behaves as if she is all that, when really she isn't!

Reactions: 23
Some of you might not be old enough to remember, but if someone told you they were an estate agent (sold houses as it might not be called that overseas) or were a used car salesman, you'd be wary of them, because it was well known that they had all the mouth and promised a lot of things that often weren't there. I am convinced that Lidl and Aldi would be the type of people that would have had those professions if they were still about. I don't see Lidl as luxury at all, to me she comes across as Brittney from sales, that drives a company car and behaves as if she is all that, when really she isn't!
She isn't luxury her old blog photos tell you that. cheap trash that's what she is whether her Dad drove a Bentley or not!.

Reactions: 17
still can't believe these idiots made their mates bring their own alcohol to a NYE party - one of the best things about planning a party is what food and drink you are going to give to your loved ones! she's given them pr gifted gifts too - what a bleeping tight arse, definitely not as well off as she makes out!
Seriously!

I know for a fact Aldi does a pretty decent Champagne (and I’m particular about Champagne). In fact, an old colleague of mine used it for her wedding and it was resoundingly enjoyed.

Are all the alcohol bottles in their bar just filled with water?

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with everything you said Blue_Orchid 👏 Victoria (In the frow) is another one who makes me so angry 😠 jumping on the bandwagon so she seems so concerned for Australia and those poor animals, YET has hundreds of leather shoes and handbags. Flys on so many trips, drives a gas guzzling Bentley. Her and her wet wipe husbands carbon footprint alone is horrific 😡
Meanwhile *real* businesswoman Bethenny Frankel just fecking gets on with helping. Done with Lydia now, despicable to use such a goddamn awful situation to make herself look caring. Feck off.

Reactions: 7
if a woman gets that job and carrie doesn't leave they both will make her life hell, can't even begin to imagine the gossip, snide looks and high school bitching she'll have to cope with - three's a crowd and all that, maybe be less bad if a guy gets it as they won't witch about what he's wearing to the office that day and the like!

Reactions: 9
Oh now she's saying she might have to re-do her office, to fit her new bigger team in! - yes Lady Julia, make sure they all have uniforms, and you can draw up a rota for lunch making!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Noticed the lack of story posts of her volunteering today as she told us she'd booked in her calendar
Not a bad thing if she IS just getting on and helping, but I doubt she is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.