Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t even understand the concept of upgrading or changing your engagement ring. What for? I could never do that, knowing that my husband picked it out for me out of love. It symbolizes something and has far greater emotional than monetary value and it always will have. But then again, was her engagement ring gifted?
I couldn’t ever change mine either!! I love it and it is the most perfect ring ever because it was specially picked by the love of my life 🥰😍
So if you love your hubby and the marriage means something for you, how could you and why would you change it.

Reactions: 16
Ladies!!! It has been so long since I last read these threads! Been away on vacation and missed so many days! I’m not sure if I can catch up on everything and I certainly don’t want to watch all her videos...I’m going to try my best to keep up!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! 💛
I’m guessing Lydia had the most boring Christmas? Is she still a moron?
Not much has changed then...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yikes....I have a #notgifted sofa in my kitchen/dining room....not too far from the #notgifted fridge. In fact I am sitting on the sofa now 😣. But I am wearing slippers 😂😂😂
My bad 😂 You enjoy your not so gifted furnishings 😂😘

He should have edited out the fridge and tiled portion of the pic to create a warmer vibe. I fixed it for him.

D12C91F8-FCEC-4605-BB33-CD87F5381C64.jpeg
DCF804ED-90FE-4170-A686-0AEF2B328A4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You can tell Ali hates her. Wouldn't be surprised if he is messaging other women in the side. You can tell all her friends dislike her as well from those stories on her last vlog. Why the hell did she include them?!

Reactions: 13
13 minutes onwards....why is middle class Ali talking like a rude boy? #gangster #ali-g #innit #yeahmate
home boy shows his street style on Instagram stories.
He can blast lil pump and Tekashi69 all he wants, everyone knows he’s a backstreet boys kinda guy.

I agree the new light in the kitchen looks so out of place, I thought anything could be an improvement on this but I was wrong.
It’s equally as bad

9986F37F-CBA8-4FE6-A52A-3126DEFA8F2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
13 minutes onwards....why is middle class Ali talking like a rude boy? #gangster #ali-g #innit #yeahmate

I just love to watch the sun rise in my smeg.

Wait, is that the grazing table foliage in that vase? Come on lydl, shoving brie covered leaves in a pot is not the luxe done thing.
Going into 2020 Ali learned they can do Christmas (provide a dining table, chairs and a kitchen for someone else to cook in). Absolute magic 😒

He also discovered how rewarding it is to host a party (provide a table and basement for freebie snacks and byo booze) 😒

And the meaning of perpetual 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That car filter chandelier in their lounge always cracks me up. It's so terrible yet hilarious. But it must be more than 6 months old now so I am sure it's about to be replaced any moment now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pahahaha. Also why are his eyes (or eye area) so red? He either looks seriously ill and sleep deprived or like he's been crying and rubbing his eyes for hours. I guess living with Lidds is really taking its toll! Could not be assed to watched more than a minute of his vlog as he's actually even more boring than lidl which I never thought possible

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn't manage to secure a FREE fridge from Samsung. They didn't fall for her begging last year but she might just succeed this year. 😡

20200111_233504.jpg
20200111_233534.jpg
Screenshot_20200111-232750_Gallery.jpg

If she gets one. I'll eat Wally's hat!!! 😁

money-graphics-2007_874377a.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Pahahaha. Also why are his eyes (or eye area) so red? He either looks seriously ill and sleep deprived or like he's been crying and rubbing his eyes for hours. I guess living with Lidds is really taking its toll! Could not be assed to watched more than a minute of his vlog as he's actually even more boring than lidl which I never thought possible
He is beyond dull 💤💤💤

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t ever change mine either!! I love it and it is the most perfect ring ever because it was specially picked by the love of my life 🥰😍
So if you love your hubby and the marriage means something for you, how could you and why would you change it.
Agree with this wholeheartedly. Add something classic on a special occasion but don't forget how everything began. One day we'll be old ladies in the care home wishing we could be young and newly engaged again.

Reactions: 8
home boy shows his street style on Instagram stories.
He can blast lil pump and Tekashi69 all he wants, everyone knows he’s a backstreet boys kinda guy.

I agree the new light in the kitchen looks so out of place, I thought anything could be an improvement on this but I was wrong.
It’s equally as bad

View attachment 71418
I must admit I’m a sucker for chandeliers. I’ve even got one in my bathroom 🤓 So I never hated this one, it just didn’t go with the room and it was a bit too “Liberace” for my taste. But it was better than what she replaced it with.

Reactions: 7
I must admit I’m a sucker for chandeliers. I’ve even got one in my bathroom 🤓 So I never hated this one, it just didn’t go with the room and it was a bit too “Liberace” for my taste. But it was better than what she replaced it with.
I’m sure it would look wonderful in a 1950’s power room. 😆
A kitchen... she’s batshit.

Lydia:
devastated about the state of Australia as families are left with nothing.

also Lydia:
wants a bleeping built in tv on her fridge

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.