Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he stay upright #brainless 🙄
He is very dim. But the mistakes he makes could easily be fact checked in seconds. So that makes him dim and lazy. I really believe that they both think spelling and grammar are not necessary for their 'job'. Ali thinks he is being creative with the spelling and when he uses a wrong word or mispronounces a word, he is just using 'slang' and being cool. He doesn't understand that once you get to his age and you are wearing 2 inch lifts in your shoes, it isn't cool and just sounds too 'try hard'. AND most definitely does not go with the chitney cuntry/cunty life that he and Camel Toe Lydiot wants to cosplay.

Lorry Hill commented on the video and said that the hairdresser's account of what happened seemed pretty real. So maybe she will do a review of Lydiot's facial modifications.

Looks like the video has only received one favorable Lydiot comment. Get ready for the I'm crying photo. Naked PR Guy is earning his money today.

I follow a young male interior designer on YouTube and I was surprised to see that he follows Lydia. In yesterday's vlog he mentioned influencers redecorating every 6 months and if you redecorate that soon, then you were never happy with it in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It will forever make me chuckle that they think misspelling words and using poor grammar makes them more relatable but in reality it sends them in the completely wrong direction of the upper class, country lifestyle they so desperately want to be known for.

Good language and correct spelling are key indicators of a well-rounded education and class. Something we know the Millen Morons don't have and never will have :)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They do already exist....I seem to remember The KarKrashians* showing them in one of their progs! Mind you, that wouldn't stop Elsie from claiming them as her invention I guess.

*Feel hugely ashamed and embarrassed at admitting ever having watched this prog....it was a single episode...honest!!! :rolleyes:
I could only stand watching 15minutes of that tripe, honestly I felt my brain caving in so stopped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There is no way she paid for that suit from Sooster and Hicks or whatever they are called. I believe Ali has been there for suits and alterations and once she swanned in there she got a deal for the free suit of dreams in return for a reel/grid post which she has now done! Remember Lydia always has an agenda and everything she does is for a reason and to benefit her!

I couldn't watch Ali's vlog, he's getting more and more stupid by the week! The 'Districts' how dumb can you be, you actual plank! Stick to being the bungalow handyman and fixing the dishwasher, or build a new shed!!

As said before, she has no career ambition or integrity, so she will advertise anything that comes along, just for the money. She knows she cannot cut it in the fashion/beauty world, and she let all those great brand deals fall by the wayside due to her laziness and stupidity. I would love to see if they (her and Cawwee) have a plan or strategy for 2022, it is probably the same as this year, get as much free stuff as possible, and take any job the is offered if the money is right!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I see Ali's thread has sprung into life after months in the wilderness, with this post!

Ali, lovely, it's not the Districts, it's the Lake District or The Lakes 🤭

Simon Reeves has a new series out in November on BBC 2 about The Lakes.

View attachment 832926
Lake Coniston is there, where Donald Campbell (one of think, well he was a prolific speed record breaker in the certainly 60s) crashed the Bluebird attempting to break the land speed record. Kayaked on Lake Coniston lol, was always this kind of morbid joke since they couldn't (until 2001) find his body so making jokes about if finding it then shout haha

Was during outdoor pursuits with school, kept doing them every year even skiing as well was first off in Scotland then this sort of organisation essentially between France and Italy over essentially the mountains between the two I think (to be honest I cant really remember).

As well as of course Windermere as well, great place!

Whats next from these idiots crampons (the things you put under footwear to stop yourself from slipping over ice etc)

She (Lydiot) think she said she was sensitive, yeah right, am I supposed to take that seriously or something?? lol🤭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He is very dim. But the mistakes he makes could easily be fact checked in seconds. So that makes him dim and lazy. I really believe that they both think spelling and grammar are not necessary for their 'job'. Ali thinks he is being creative with the spelling and when he uses a wrong word or mispronounces a word, he is just using 'slang' and being cool. He doesn't understand that once you get to his age and you are wearing 2 inch lifts in your shoes, it isn't cool and just sounds too 'try hard'. AND most definitely does not go with the chitney cuntry/cunty life that he and Camel Toe Lydiot wants to cosplay.

Lorry Hill commented on the video and said that the hairdresser's account of what happened seemed pretty real. So maybe she will do a review of Lydiot's facial modifications.

Looks like the video has only received one favorable Lydiot comment. Get ready for the I'm crying photo. Naked PR Guy is earning his money today.

I follow a young male interior designer on YouTube and I was surprised to see that he follows Lydia. In yesterday's vlog he mentioned influencers redecorating every 6 months and if you redecorate that soon, then you were never happy with it in the first place.
Which video was this? Nickys? She also has it on camera so she wasn't going to say something that wasn't true. Lydia behaved like a screeching banshee and was absolutely horrible to her for sure....then took a break down because at the same time her Globy thingy was getting slated.

Reactions: 13

Just leaving this here for you Dobby Millen-Moron ...... take note ;);)

"Relationships with a narcissist often start like a fairytale, with their codependent victim's becoming hooked by their charming facade almost instantly.
Often glamorous, charismatic and confident, it's easy for partners to be taken in by their initial magnetism.

But when their mask eventually slips and their true self is revealed, exhibiting the personality traits of a 'petulant child or intimidating bully', toxic partners follow up by gaslighting, false regret and love bombing".

The Narcissist's 'Jekyll and Hyde complex' means that those with the disorder can be 'disarmingly pleasant' one moment and cold and distant the next, with the codependent partner walking on eggshells to avoid upsetting them.

Sounds about right ....;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I see Ali's thread has sprung into life after months in the wilderness, with this post!

Ali, lovely, it's not the Districts, it's the Lake District or The Lakes 🤭

Simon Reeves has a new series out in November on BBC 2 about The Lakes.

View attachment 832926
That’s actually Winnet’s pass I think, in the Peak District. Did he go to the lakes as well? He’s always making up words to try and sound clever. No one calls them “The Districts” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Do you really need to Google the name of a place when you have driven a few hundred miles to get there? Surely you saw the signs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So, I pop my head in every now and again to see what Lydia (are we calling her Elsie now?) is up to. I used to watch her stuff in the background when doing other more important things.

I see she's stagnated at 1 million bought followers. My question is, what are these people's long term plans? Someone like Sophie Shohet has an actual business, but is it really the idea that you are going to pursue iNfLueNcIng as an actual career? Life doesn't work like that. We are on the cusp of a massive influenzer backlash since these people are literally selling their souls for a buck. There has to be an endpoint and it's not going to take kindly to people like Lydiot and her sidekick CountryHouse Ken doll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There is no way she paid for that suit from Sooster and Hicks or whatever they are called. I believe Ali has been there for suits and alterations and once she swanned in there she got a deal for the free suit of dreams in return for a reel/grid post which she has now done! Remember Lydia always has an agenda and everything she does is for a reason and to benefit her!

I couldn't watch Ali's vlog, he's getting more and more stupid by the week! The 'Districts' how dumb can you be, you actual plank! Stick to being the bungalow handyman and fixing the dishwasher, or build a new shed!!

As said before, she has no career ambition or integrity, so she will advertise anything that comes along, just for the money. She knows she cannot cut it in the fashion/beauty world, and she let all those great brand deals fall by the wayside due to her laziness and stupidity. I would love to see if they (her and Cawwee) have a plan or strategy for 2022, it is probably the same as this year, get as much free stuff as possible, and take any job the is offered if the money is right!
I'd love to be in the room when Cawwie presents Elsie with the latest brand collaborations. Is Cawwie laughing inwardly when she says teeth whitening strips/ fabric conditioner/ vitamins/ kitchen scales...because she's not the one who has to stand there looking like a plonker in the vlog?

Meanwhile Elsie is "Are you kidding me right now?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Number #6 on how to change your life = Stay away from Drama. Three days later = How Dramatic am I.....😴
Aye another utter snore-fest at best!

That’s actually Winnet’s pass I think, in the Peak District. Did he go to the lakes as well? He’s always making up words to try and sound clever. No one calls them “The Districts” 😂😂
Is what one would call a numpty through and through, or alternatively a muppet

Who approved this slow-mo video? She looks off her tits
Is she ever not?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe any influencer would post something this awful
Screenshot_20211028-130419_Instagram.jpg

Her reels are still getting warped when you play them
Screenshot_20211028-130357_Instagram.jpg

Another white dress, perfect for winter! /s
Screenshot_20211028-130343_Instagram.jpg

In this product shoot that is supposed to make me want to buy this dress, she's wearing a white cami and black leggings underneath
Screenshot_20211028-130440_Instagram.jpg

This sheer white dress that doesn't even come with a slip will go on sale for £150+

She did a whole video on "wardrobe solutions" and spent 10 minutes explaining what a slip is. Why tf isn't she wearing one for this shoot??????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
🤣🤣🤣🤣great sleuthing...that's it...he's bundled them together! What a numpty! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who approved this slow-mo video? She looks off her tits
Speaking of tits, she mentioned a while ago about getting her cement bombs fixed …. she must still be waiting for Cawwie to find a cheap shonk of a doctor who’ll do the job for a few IG posts and a vlog ….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe any influencer would post something this awful
View attachment 833253
Her reels are still getting warped when you play them
View attachment 833257
Another white dress, perfect for winter! /s
View attachment 833258
In this product shoot that is supposed to make me want to buy this dress, she's wearing a white cami and black leggings underneath
View attachment 833259
This sheer white dress that doesn't even come with a slip will go on sale for £150+

She did a whole video on "wardrobe solutions" and spent 10 minutes explaining what a slip is. Why tf isn't she wearing one for this shoot??????
I didn't even notice the leggings but they're quite obvious. This is pure laziness on her part.

Plus I didn't notice it because I would never buy anything she wears anyway. She always has some weird balloon sleeve thing going on or wearing punk rock boots with a floral dress, her style is utterly schizophrenic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.