Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even bare to watch him anymore. Has anyone else noticed the sound of how he breathes? It irritates me so much I can no longer watch his videos. He breathes like he’s been smoking 40 a day for 40 years. Once you spot it you will never unhear it.
HAHAHAHA. You were close. It's the toxic Lydia fumes that slowly kills his lung cells.

One pic is with the Spotlight sisters and the other is with Vogue Williams at the same event - ie Spencer’s missus (MIC).

View attachment 832133View attachment 832134
Idk if it was Vogue Williams?? The pic was different.

Reactions: 10
I know absolutely nothing about these old defenders apart from what you lovely Tattlers have taught me.
Going by your experiences the trend will come to a very abrupt end when this idiot or chinless wonder end up in a ditch (in an area of outstanding beauty). Then they will be blogging how dangerous they are & lobbying for them to be taken off the roads.
Sheep all of them !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The camel toe has reappeared so she must be out of paper. Maybe she should invent camel toe pads. #cameltoepads Camel Toe Pads by Lydiot Elsie Millen.
TóbyLydia

Frow's wearing all the leopard print dior in her insta profile pic that Lydiot hates 😂 plus Lydiot will never get past 1mil unless she's going to buy a ton of bots to add to the huge percentage she already has. View attachment 832592
Frow also bought followers. Her sudden increase in followers stopped some time ago. No organic growth. They are all the same.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hi

I don’t know if I am imagining things and slightly off topic but I am sure years ago out of nowhere Lydia mentioned a family home in Italy that she was going to decorate.
I had never heard her mention this house before this particular blog and have never heard mention of it again. Am I imagining things???
Probably!!!!!! Just like buying a cottage & owning numerous other properties. Compulsive liar is Elsie . Only problem is she can't keep up with them.
Good job we can isn't Elsie !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just seen Lydia’s reel with her suit and I hate to say it but I feel like for the amount she paid for it and the fact it is hand made, it could fit her better. The zip at the front is so annoying, she should have had it out at the side if she wanted it to be more seamless.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
yep 51 here - and from America (not a Karen)... and her dresses are UGLY and so is she on the inside. My friends and I have 1000 times more style, elegance and relevance than her. She just cannot ever seem to say something without really looking like an asshole and alienating half of her audience.
That’s so cool I’m 50 just turned in July!!!

I can’t even bare to watch him anymore. Has anyone else noticed the sound of how he breathes? It irritates me so much I can no longer watch his videos. He breathes like he’s been smoking 40 a day for 40 years. Once you spot it you will never unhear it.

Brilliant. I bet Lydia is seething about this video. Especially as this lady interviewed her previously. A very balanced thought peice!

When was this?!
That’s a good one to remember when you are down!!!🤣 You can come have a laugh here at Lydia’s expense when you’re down and want to turn it upside down!!! But the one that makes me laugh was the reel she did Like a River!! That goofy ass look on her freaking face it’s second hand embarrassment for sure!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHA. You were close. It's the toxic Lydia fumes that slowly kills his lung cells.

The one where she looked very short was with Vogue Williams but I'm sure it was a different photo/angle.

I know absolutely nothing about these old defenders apart from what you lovely Tattlers have taught me.
Going by your experiences the trend will come to a very abrupt end when this idiot or chinless wonder end up in a ditch (in an area of outstanding beauty). Then they will be blogging how dangerous they are & lobbying for them to be taken off the roads.
Sheep all of them !!!!!!
The ridiculous thing is when Ali goes away with the lads he invariably takes the Range Rover as he can chuck the golf clubs in the back. She is left with the AM but doesn't leave the house, presumably because she's not confident driving it. She won't drive the Defender either because it's hard work!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
yep 51 here - and from America (not a Karen)... and her dresses are UGLY and so is she on the inside. My friends and I have 1000 times more style, elegance and relevance than her. She just cannot ever seem to say something without really looking like an asshole and alienating half of her audience.
Amen to that. If ever she showed her true colours - it was with that head comment. No wonder she has cultivated no community - recklessly spewing insults. Her superiority complex is much misplaced - she has no taste, no style, no class, no manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi

I don’t know if I am imagining things and slightly off topic but I am sure years ago out of nowhere Lydia mentioned a family home in Italy that she was going to decorate.
I had never heard her mention this house before this particular blog and have never heard mention of it again. Am I imagining things???
She did say that. She said it was her family home and will be renovating it and had so many plans. Pro-level Liar.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The camel toe has reappeared so she must be out of paper. Maybe she should invent camel toe pads. #cameltoepads Camel Toe Pads by Lydiot Elsie Millen.
They do already exist....I seem to remember The KarKrashians* showing them in one of their progs! Mind you, that wouldn't stop Elsie from claiming them as her invention I guess.

*Feel hugely ashamed and embarrassed at admitting ever having watched this prog....it was a single episode...honest!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
The one where she looked very short was with Vogue Williams but I'm sure it was a different photo/angle.

The ridiculous thing is when Ali goes away with the lads he invariably takes the Range Rover as he can chuck the golf clubs in the back. She is left with the AM but doesn't leave the house, presumably because she's not confident driving it. She won't drive the Defender either because it's hard work!
Left-Amelia-Liana-Right-Lydia-Millen-bloggers-e1487685442300.jpg

I stumbled on this old pic and she looks so short and tiny here

• Haha
  • Wow
I see Ali's thread has sprung into life after months in the wilderness, with this post!

Ali, lovely, it's not the Districts, it's the Lake District or The Lakes 🤭

Simon Reeves has a new series out in November on BBC 2 about The Lakes.

20211028_093841.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Let’s not forget she was wearing 4” Manolos in this pic. At 5’7”, that would have brought me up - sorry - elevated - me to an inch taller than Vogue. #thepollsdontlie #ever

I reckon her height is a major sore point as it stopped her from becoming a catstompwalk model. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.