Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is false advertising the spotlight products....she needs to mention too that she has had professional laser whitening treatments on her teeth. That bright whiteness doesn't come from strips and toothpaste alone. Such a liar. Anything for more money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Wtaf is she on about? Oh and Lydia. I’m 50 and don’t even watch that Provence programme. Ageist much.
yep 51 here - and from America (not a Karen)... and her dresses are UGLY and so is she on the inside. My friends and I have 1000 times more style, elegance and relevance than her. She just cannot ever seem to say something without really looking like an asshole and alienating half of her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Lydia was really smart for bullying Haddassah. Now everybody is afraid of her. The video was trying to be really fair to her and went super light on the problems. But i still think she will get heat because of it. Lydia can't handle any form of truth or question.

Reactions: 24
Frow's wearing all the leopard print dior in her insta profile pic that Lydiot hates 😂 plus Lydiot will never get past 1mil unless she's going to buy a ton of bots to add to the huge percentage she already has.
Screenshot_20211028_003627_com.instagram.android_edit_65667936320708.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The 1st photo clearly is photoshopped or she actually has her Invisalign in. Look really close and you can see the retainers on. I believe @MissMidnight cracked the case showing her crooked teeth in posts /videos days after.

I don't know the date of this faux perfect teeth but the vlogs/videos the week before and later that week will show otherwise.
Yep, it was me who figured out that Elsie’s Instagram Story featuring her ‘perfect teeth’ was yet another blatant lie … for weeks I waited to see this brand new smile appear in one of her vlogs, thinking that she must have filmed well in advance, but obviously we know now that wasn’t the case at all! 🙄

And the date Elsie posted that particular Q&A Story was February 9th - the same night Nicky uploaded her two IGTV videos outing Elsie as a lunatic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Frow's wearing all the leopard print dior in her insta profile pic that Lydiot hates 😂 plus Lydiot will never get past 1mil unless she's going to buy a ton of bots to add to the huge percentage she already has. View attachment 832592
Oh for sure…. And don’t think for a minute that’s FROWs numbers are organic … she buys followers too, they ALL do. Josie Teefers and Mansplaining Char Char also got caught out big time a few years ago…you just CANNOT trust a damn word any of them spew….all they want and see is $$$ signs. I always have a chuckle and wonder what their lives are going to be like in another 20yrs….the $$$ will have dried up long ago and no genuine skills to fall back on its going to be scary for them…karma is a witch no matter what age you are 😈

I can’t even bare to watch him anymore. Has anyone else noticed the sound of how he breathes? It irritates me so much I can no longer watch his videos. He breathes like he’s been smoking 40 a day for 40 years. Once you spot it you will never unhear it.
🤣 I can’t unsee his dark little moustache patch in the middle of his top lip… obviously hard to manscape that patch but geez it gives me Hitler vibes😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹
DID SHE REALLY!!?? what the hell. That’s so daft wouldn’t the paper eventually bunch up thus removing camel toe whilst giving the appearance of venereal disease. Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for sure…. And don’t think for a minute that’s FROWs numbers are organic … she buys followers too, they ALL do. Josie Teefers and Mansplaining Char Char also got caught out big time a few years ago…you just CANNOT trust a damn word any of them spew….all they want and see is $$$ signs. I always have a chuckle and wonder what their lives are going to be like in another 20yrs….the $$$ will have dried up long ago and no genuine skills to fall back on its going to be scary for them…karma is a witch no matter what age you are 😈

🤣 I can’t unsee his dark little moustache patch in the middle of his top lip… obviously hard to manscape that patch but geez it gives me Hitler vibes😬
Frow's followers increased by ten times the amount lidl's did over the past 30 days. Aldi's were three times lidl's! Problems with the bot buying?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did this woman play one of the mice in the Disney Cinderella cartoon?

Did she say when Ali and Lydiot met, Ali was a photographer??! That's what I heard.

I believe he was an electrician apprentice.

This chick interviewed Lydiot 2 years ago and I wouldn't put it past Lydiot to have lied and claimed otherwise.

I hope Lyds also told her about their grand imaginary manor, with its imaginary courtyard, terrace and porch, as well as their imaginary estate where they wear their tweed like a pair of twats and shoot imaginary rabbits and ride their imaginary horses. Oh, what a grand life! 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Frow's followers increased by ten times the amount lidl's did over the past 30 days. Aldi's were three times lidl's! Problems with the bot buying?
Aldi’s hardly put any content out lately yet still increased 3 times that of Lidl … me thinks Aldi has been on a followers buying spree too. His content definitely doesn’t warrant a herd of new followers. Lidl probably scaled back due to spending $$$ the new Pretender.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aldi’s hardly put any content out lately yet still increased 3 times that of Lidl … me thinks Aldi has been on a followers buying spree too. His content definitely doesn’t warrant a herd of new followers. Lidl probably scaled back due to spending $$$ the new Pretender.
Maybe it was myassistantdee's job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing which baffles me is Lydiot could easily have the Cuntry dream she obsesses over. She is so desperate/envious for a Cuntry life, has changed her new bunga, and clothes, so many times to try and garner the Cuntry asssstetic, all of which have failed because nothing can disguise its basically a new build bunga. But if she did proper research and sold up the bunga and stopped spending $$$ on unnecessary Greedhouse and Pretender, she could most likely afford a nice, proper old country place somewhere where she could try to live a genuine less-fake Cuntry lifestyle. She really does things in an ass-about way.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.