Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KM showing Josie wearing a few of their items....wonder are they lining up a new collab?
Didn’t Josie start doing ads after befriending Lydia? I think they are both using each other and aren’t really true friends because what friends know that they’re friends favorite dream car and days later buy not one ☝ but two of the cars they absolutely love!!! 😂 You can make this tit up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn't Lyd work with KM in the old house? I'm sure I remember watching a video of her styling the clothes.

Reactions: 8
Save yourselves the trouble with Dobby Millen-Moron's vlog

Basically .. the "Aston" ...driving the "Aston" ... washing the "Aston" .......(name dropping as per Mr and Mrs pretentious)

Gratuitous pouting and posing on a mountain .. then by a canal .. then again in a forest.

Plates of food photographed for the "gram" .....

Little sailor boy anchor necklace ....Tweed .. shorty short trousers and height "elevating" boots.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I can’t even bare to watch him anymore. Has anyone else noticed the sound of how he breathes? It irritates me so much I can no longer watch his videos. He breathes like he’s been smoking 40 a day for 40 years. Once you spot it you will never unhear it.

New video about Lydia
Brilliant. I bet Lydia is seething about this video. Especially as this lady interviewed her previously. A very balanced thought peice!

Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹
When was this?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi

I don’t know if I am imagining things and slightly off topic but I am sure years ago out of nowhere Lydia mentioned a family home in Italy that she was going to decorate.
I had never heard her mention this house before this particular blog and have never heard mention of it again. Am I imagining things???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She had a contract with spotlight already in the past. She told us then, before every event, she uses their strips. It's quite fascinating, she still has enamel on her teeth. The constant whitening strip + enamel stripper tonic. She also used their tooth brush and toothpaste, the paste has probably also whitening ingredients. It's an Irish business and there was a pic of her on one of their events, and she stood next to an Irish model (?). Maybe someone has that pic saved. To say she looked tiny doesn't hit. It was rather
She had a contract with spotlight already in the past. She told us then, before every event, she uses their strips. It's quite fascinating, she still has enamel on her teeth. The constant whitening strip + enamel stripper tonic. She also used their tooth brush and toothpaste, the paste has probably also whitening ingredients. It's an Irish business and there was a pic of her on one of their events, and she stood next to an Irish model (?). Maybe someone has that pic saved. To say she looked tiny doesn't hit. It was rather microscopic.

You are really obsessed with gopnik culture.

Sometimes it feels good to just scream into the void. 🗣
One pic is with the Spotlight sisters and the other is with Vogue Williams at the same event - ie Spencer’s missus (MIC).

9C372CED-8739-46CD-8075-E39989532301.jpeg
912D204E-CE58-43A8-BB20-0FE3FBC6A800.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi

I don’t know if I am imagining things and slightly off topic but I am sure years ago out of nowhere Lydia mentioned a family home in Italy that she was going to decorate.
I had never heard her mention this house before this particular blog and have never heard mention of it again. Am I imagining things???
No ,you didn’t imagine it. We are all still waiting and that is one of the reasons why none of us believe a word that comes out of her big mouth with the perfect teeth😂

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 831640
View attachment 831641
View attachment 831648
This is one way to create a new record.

Not sure "longest invisalign treatment"
makes you that special, but I suppose it's something, eh?
She claims that Invisalign has caused discoloration?! That's the biggest load of crap I've heard. If anything, you're wearing this for approx. 22 hours a day and it's a protective shield on your teeth. You just remove it to eat. So the only way her teeth gets discolored is if she is not cleaning/disinfecting her Invisalign every time she removes it and not brushing her teeth after every meal before putting her Invisalign back in until her next meal. She makes no sense and clearly, will bleeping say anything to sell tit especially since she's so desperate now for work.

We've seen her Invisalign thrown on the kitchen counters where the cat's dirty arse is so I bet you the lazy bleep barely brushes her teeth and doesn't clean her Invisalign daily. That's the only way her teeth would get discolored. Putting dirty Invisalign trays on repeatedly and never brushing after every meal.

Also, showing herself pull that white strip off was unbelievably disgusting. She actually thought that was fine to post with loads of her saliva. Just vom....:sick:

Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹
WTF?! I must have missed that. She actually said that?? Classy as always, isn't she? :sick:

Oh Gawd, I really hoped she'd stopped doing that stupid hand under the chin pose tit.
What really niggles me about this horrible woman is - yes, ok her teeth do look gorgeous (although I honestly didn't see anything wrong with them beforehand, but then I like a quirky characteristic over the ubiquitous homogeneous look any day of the week) but to write "teeth - absolute perfection" or whatever she put is so egotistical. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have high self esteem and confidence in yourself, appreciate your blessings etc but the way she has no problem with looking in the camera and proclaiming "I look perfect, my hair looks amazing, my lumpen potato face and malnourished fake tan smelling body looks the absolute dream today" really, really bothers me. It brings out a side of myself I'm not keen on, the side that says bitchy comments about another woman's physical appearance. I know better than that because I know how hurtful it can be to be the recipient of a nasty comment. I think it's just one of the reasons I have virtually stopped watching her. I mean there's plenty of other reasons.😹
Sorry, I don't really know where I am going with this but it really does irritate me, this constant over appreciation of her own appearance. She doesn't think twice about verbalising it, I think she gives herself a lot more compliments than Ali does, probably more than anyone else in the world has ever done. That's why she had that wobble last year because her own view of herself wasn't being reflected back at her from all sources. It's probably why she doesn't bother to converse with her diehard supporters in the comment sections, even the most simpering obsequious fangirl utterings of 'oh Lydia you're so perfect in every way' is just an echo of her own opinion of herself. Basically like my nan used to say "she's got tickets on herself" yep ole Mrs Potato head is a big headed narcissist of epic proportions. That's not news to any of us but I just can't get past it. I want to know if she will ever know that about herself?
If you made it to the end of my rambling stream of consciousness, thank you; and that is really why I don't just remove myself from watching Lydiot Elsie Linen (albeit in very small doses) because I am too fond of all you Tattlers - you're the very best thing about her! X
The 1st photo clearly is photoshopped or she actually has her Invisalign in. Look really close and you can see the retainers on. I believe @MissMidnight cracked the case showing her crooked teeth in posts /videos days after.

This is the only photo we have ever seen all her teeth aligned. Not before this photo or after. Even if one is inconsistent with wearing Invisalign, it does not go back that quickly to being crooked. Posts and videos immediately before and after this very photo proves this is not her teeth and pure fraud.

I am guilty of being inconsistent in the past with my Invisalign especially when I had depression. Just showering and brushing my teeth once a day was an achievement. However, even so despite not wearing my Invisalign for months, my teeth never returned to what it 1st was. If so, I would have had to start wearing my Invisalign on Tray 1 all over again.

I don't know the date of this faux perfect teeth but the vlogs/videos the week before and later that week will show otherwise.

God, what a bleeping fraud she is. Then we have Ali photoshopping his tiny legs as though he has the legs of a 6 foot man. What a pair of bloody morons! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She had a contract with spotlight already in the past. She told us then, before every event, she uses their strips. It's quite fascinating, she still has enamel on her teeth. The constant whitening strip + enamel stripper tonic. She also used their tooth brush and toothpaste, the paste has probably also whitening ingredients. It's an Irish business and there was a pic of her on one of their events, and she stood next to an Irish model (?). Maybe someone has that pic saved. To say she looked tiny doesn't hit. It was rather microscopic.

You are really obsessed with gopnik culture.

Sometimes it feels good to just scream into the void. 🗣
It was Vogue Williams, google says she is 5’10 and Rozanna Purcell is 5’9

ED1FCFDC-0B2B-47B9-AED9-E6C71305E0EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait, what??? When was this? 😂😂
Omg this is too funny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She claims that Invisalign has caused discoloration?! That's the biggest load of crap I've heard. If anything, you're wearing this for approx. 22 hours a day and it's a protective shield on your teeth. You just remove it to eat. So the only way her teeth gets discolored is if she is not cleaning/disinfecting her Invisalign every time she removes it and not brushing her teeth after every meal before putting her Invisalign back in until her next meal. She makes no sense and clearly, will bleeping say anything to sell tit especially since she's so desperate now for work.

We've seen her Invisalign thrown on the kitchen counters where the cat's dirty arse is so I bet you the lazy bleep barely brushes her teeth and doesn't clean her Invisalign daily. That's the only way her teeth would get discolored. Putting dirty Invisalign trays on repeatedly and never brushing after every meal.

Also, showing herself pull that white strip off was unbelievably disgusting. She actually thought that was fine to post with loads of her saliva. Just vom....:sick:

WTF?! I must have missed that. She actually said that?? Classy as always, isn't she? :sick:

The 1st photo clearly is photoshopped or she actually has her Invisalign in. Look really close and you can see the retainers on. I believe @MissMidnight cracked the case showing her crooked teeth in posts /videos days after.

This is the only photo we have ever seen all her teeth aligned. Not before this photo or after. Even if one is inconsistent with wearing Invisalign, it does not go back that quickly to being crooked. Posts and videos immediately before and after this very photo proves this is not her teeth and pure fraud.

I am guilty of being inconsistent in the past with my Invisalign especially when I had depression. Just showering and brushing my teeth once a day was an achievement. However, even so despite not wearing my Invisalign for months, my teeth never returned to what it 1st was. If so, I would have had to start wearing my Invisalign on Tray 1 all over again.

I don't know the date of this faux perfect teeth but the vlogs/videos the week before and later that week will show otherwise.

God, what a bleeping fraud she is. Then we have Ali photoshopping his tiny legs as though he has the legs of a 6 foot man. What a pair of bloody morons! 😂
So right - if anything, you can fill your invisalign treys with dentist-approved bleach if you want to brighten as you go. While you wear them for 22 hours, the bleach can be put in the invisalign treys overnight and it only activates for 7 hours, hence it will not impact in any way on the enamel. I buy a hefty pack for €90 from my dentist and they last at least two years - they look like syringes and you ‘inject’ them onto the trays - she must think we are all muppets. Flogging another dead horse, Lydiot, just shut up talking/typing/posting - it’s all nonsensical.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I found this fascinating. I think the presenter was fair and obviously finds the hate against Lyds interesting and doesn't appear to understand the reasons for it, although she mentions #hairgate. Pity she doesn't appear to have found our Tattle community because she would've had some answers 🤣🤣
Yeah I actually learned something! I reckon she's trawled Tattle to get an overall vibe but she wouldn't risk getting into too much detail otherwise people may accuse her of being a Tattler. Idk just trying to put myself in her shoes.
Also did she speed up the video? I had to check it wasn't on 1.25x !

She`s going to blame her lack of progress on COVID and that she couldn`t go in to get the final trays or get the bonding or her teeth went back to before Invisalign ... none of this being her fault of course.
My friend, who had worse teeth than Lydia's, completed a full course of Invisalign throughout Covid so....have fun trying to blame the pandemic Elsie!

Reactions: 21
Yeah I actually learned something! I reckon she's trawled Tattle to get an overall vibe but she wouldn't risk getting into too much detail otherwise people may accuse her of being a Tattler. Idk just trying to put myself in her shoes.
Also did she speed up the video? I had to check it wasn't on 1.25x !

My friend, who had worse teeth than Lydia's, completed a full course of Invisalign throughout Covid so....have fun trying to blame the pandemic Elsie!
As I said I started mine in October 2021, due to my age we are taking it slowly because of bone growth and receding gums. Initially I was given just under a year, COVID did slow things down but let’s say about 1month. The results are amazing, teeth don’t go back over night, they haven’t changed color maybe whiter because I brush them even more intensely. My dentist is Brazilian so very meticulous when it comes to the look of my teeth. She will invent anything and everything to flog something.
I believe the perfect teeth pic was via the Invisalign app than can show you what your teeth would/could look like.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did this woman play one of the mice in the Disney Cinderella cartoon?
Haha I also had to check it wasn’t on 1.25 speed.

I do wish she would have talked about her duality a little more. She didn’t mention her Ibiza time, even though that was part of something Lydia admitted herself on a blog post before “making absolute mint”. And how that image has grown into her lady of the manor persona.

She also didn’t talk about her stats: weird youtube views and the crazy boy buying and large unfollowings to get to 1 millen.

It was a very safe video. Starting the countdown now until Ali Kovacs finds and comments on it

• Heart
  • Haha
As I said I started mine in October 2021, due to my age we are taking it slowly because of bone growth and receding gums. Initially I was given just under a year, COVID did slow things down but let’s say about 1month. The results are amazing, teeth don’t go back over night, they haven’t changed color maybe whiter because I brush them even more intensely. My dentist is Brazilian so very meticulous when it comes to the look of my teeth. She will invent anything and everything to flog something.
I believe the perfect teeth pic was via the Invisalign app than can show you what your teeth would/could look like.
Omg stop she used the app to show her teeth? So that photo may not actually be her teeth? My goodness that's a new low, even for our Elsie.
Good luck with your process, I'm sure your teeth will look lovely as you're not leaving it on a cat's bum infested butcher block :sick: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg stop she used the app to show her teeth? So that photo may not actually be her teeth? My goodness that's a new low, even for our Elsie.
Good luck with your process, I'm sure your teeth will look lovely as you're not leaving it on a cat's bum infested butcher block :sick: 😂
No, but I do leave them hanging around sometimes, just for a few mns, but then my level of hygiene isn’t lidl’s and no cats.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

New video about Lydia
Damn she talks fast. Seriously, she glossed over a lot of points. She mentions that Lydiot has been accused of being a bully but gives no examples. She never mentioned how Lydiot lies and how her lies ever line up with previous lies. But most importantly she doesn't mention how brands have dropped her. The part where she mentions #hairgate she left out the fact that Lydiot made it sound as if she was assaulted. When the truth is she went to her 9 month pregnant hairdresser and threw a hissy fit for hours over the fact that her hair had turned red. But when two and two were put together, everyone realized that Lydiot didn't follow the hairdresser's after care instructions and insists on daily sprayings of facial tanner without covering her hair. I wouldn't be surprised if the Naked PR Guy isn't contacting her about removing the video at this very minute. Did you hear that? I think I heard something hit the floor. Breathe Chicken breathe.

The camel toe has reappeared so she must be out of paper. Maybe she should invent camel toe pads. #cameltoepads Camel Toe Pads by Lydiot Elsie Millen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.