Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, I've missed loads of good stuff - on here obviously, not in boring Bungaville.
I know it's old news now but can I just say congrats to the very hot and witty @Stefano on his upgrade to VIP status! Well deserved I would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even Ex-Love Island contestants have better sponsorships / brand deals than her. Curated / elevated / bespoke yo mum. 😂

That being said, here are some smaller, fun YouTubers I enjoy atm - proof you can love luxury and be humble/thankful at the same time, take notes Lidl :
- CassCass2102 ( love her humour )
- Edwige a la mode ( so good for real talk )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooooohhhh now we have a teeth whitening strips partnership.

Remember this is the Lady who says she chooses her collab's with the utmost scrutiny ...she won't just put her name to anything mind you (Globy ahem). It has to fit her "ASSSSSSTHETIC".

Give me a bleeping break will you ....... these types of partnerships are given to bloody junior influencers with bugger all of an audience.

You my dear are falling further then you realise .... these tit partnerships may help your coffers but the are not going to entice Dior/ Hermes / Balenciaga etc etc to work with you.

PR : "so which brands has Lydia worked with"
Cawwie: "Well she is currently working with KM / Lenor / Byterry / Spotlight oral care and Tupperware"
PR: DEAD DIALLING TONE ....☎☎☎
She had a contract with spotlight already in the past. She told us then, before every event, she uses their strips. It's quite fascinating, she still has enamel on her teeth. The constant whitening strip + enamel stripper tonic. She also used their tooth brush and toothpaste, the paste has probably also whitening ingredients. It's an Irish business and there was a pic of her on one of their events, and she stood next to an Irish model (?). Maybe someone has that pic saved. To say she looked tiny doesn't hit. It was rather microscopic.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

All she needs to then do is something like this

Then she'll be all set!

Oh crappy crappy bang bang we..... ummm.... love you? 🤢🤢🤢🤢But also 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
You are really obsessed with gopnik culture.

Will it change something? Probably not. Did it feel good? Hell yeah!!
Sometimes it feels good to just scream into the void. 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹
THAT should have gone into her 9 tips. Could've had been even the tenth.

• Haha

New video about Lydia
I found this fascinating. I think the presenter was fair and obviously finds the hate against Lyds interesting and doesn't appear to understand the reasons for it, although she mentions #hairgate. Pity she doesn't appear to have found our Tattle community because she would've had some answers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹
What!? I totally missed that, unless it was on IG. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooohhhh now we have a teeth whitening strips partnership.

Remember this is the Lady who says she chooses her collab's with the utmost scrutiny ...she won't just put her name to anything mind you (Globy ahem). It has to fit her "ASSSSSSTHETIC".

Give me a bleeping break will you ....... these types of partnerships are given to bloody junior influencers with bugger all of an audience.

You my dear are falling further then you realise .... these tit partnerships may help your coffers but the are not going to entice Dior/ Hermes / Balenciaga etc etc to work with you.

PR : "so which brands has Lydia worked with"
Cawwie: "Well she is currently working with KM / Lenor / Byterry / Spotlight oral care and Tupperware"
PR: DEAD DIALLING TONE ....☎☎☎
Didn’t Lydia say in one of her vlogs her only dream was to work with Karen Millen? 😂
Lydia went on to say that Dior and other luxury brands she wasn’t interested in working with it’s always been Karen Freaking Millen!!! I can’t remember what vlog it was but that’s another one of those spare me we know your full of complete tit!! I’m not sure exactly who the major brand was it could of been Chanel or Dior but I do remember it was when she was on her sofa talking!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, all those points is what Lydiot does not do. She does not take feedback, ever. I apologize for not remembering the new girls name that posted about her being blocked by suggestions someone. You reminded me of me posting something about, you should look at ITF video. I thought nothing of it, but then I was blocked. I thought it was because I liked someone’s comment. You have me thinking…
Penny for your thoughts? 😁 i was shocked at the speed it happened, literally within 2 min, at a very late hour ( past midnight uk time ). I was baffled.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Totally agree - watched this and she seems a bit gushy and hasn’t really done her homework. Also felt like she was trying too hard to talk from Lydia’s perspective on “feeling insecure” which came across a little creepy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
View attachment 831640
View attachment 831641
View attachment 831648
This is one way to create a new record.

Not sure "longest invisalign treatment"
makes you that special, but I suppose it's something, eh?
Oh Gawd, I really hoped she'd stopped doing that stupid hand under the chin pose tit.
What really niggles me about this horrible woman is - yes, ok her teeth do look gorgeous (although I honestly didn't see anything wrong with them beforehand, but then I like a quirky characteristic over the ubiquitous homogeneous look any day of the week) but to write "teeth - absolute perfection" or whatever she put is so egotistical. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have high self esteem and confidence in yourself, appreciate your blessings etc but the way she has no problem with looking in the camera and proclaiming "I look perfect, my hair looks amazing, my lumpen potato face and malnourished fake tan smelling body looks the absolute dream today" really, really bothers me. It brings out a side of myself I'm not keen on, the side that says bitchy comments about another woman's physical appearance. I know better than that because I know how hurtful it can be to be the recipient of a nasty comment. I think it's just one of the reasons I have virtually stopped watching her. I mean there's plenty of other reasons.😹
Sorry, I don't really know where I am going with this but it really does irritate me, this constant over appreciation of her own appearance. She doesn't think twice about verbalising it, I think she gives herself a lot more compliments than Ali does, probably more than anyone else in the world has ever done. That's why she had that wobble last year because her own view of herself wasn't being reflected back at her from all sources. It's probably why she doesn't bother to converse with her diehard supporters in the comment sections, even the most simpering obsequious fangirl utterings of 'oh Lydia you're so perfect in every way' is just an echo of her own opinion of herself. Basically like my nan used to say "she's got tickets on herself" yep ole Mrs Potato head is a big headed narcissist of epic proportions. That's not news to any of us but I just can't get past it. I want to know if she will ever know that about herself?
If you made it to the end of my rambling stream of consciousness, thank you; and that is really why I don't just remove myself from watching Lydiot Elsie Linen (albeit in very small doses) because I am too fond of all you Tattlers - you're the very best thing about her! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Model Mouth, brilliant! 🤣😂🤣 Well said!

Yep, she’s becoming an Utah- Texas, influencer. ( no disrespect to anyone from Utah or Texas ) I actually watch a lot from there and they are really nice and sweet, but they all promote stuff like this, daily.
I think Lydia has said once she watched Rachael Parcell and mentioned her huge house! But you are spot on about US influencers they are into a bunch of everything including makeup to housewares!

Reactions: 11
I found this fascinating. I think the presenter was fair and obviously finds the hate against Lyds interesting and doesn't appear to understand the reasons for it, although she mentions #hairgate. Pity she doesn't appear to have found our Tattle community because she would've had some answers 🤣🤣
Oh I don’t know. I thinks she’s very aware of us and keen not to go down that route for fear of ‘retribution’ like many she fears what she doesn’t understand. That said anyone who has a thread here can stay away, no harm, no foul. 🤣🥲😂🤣😂😅.

That right Elsie?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.