Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Seriously though.
The state of her hair.
Screenshot_20211028-180927_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-180933_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-180935_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-180936_YouTube.jpg

And once again, she drove the "new" car home. The poor sod known as Ali has absolutely no say in anything.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Yeah agree on that zip! Why does it dangle out?! Is that some bespoke detail that she’s had done to fit her lifestyle?!🤪

View attachment 833368
This is what happens when you have a tailor who specializes in mens clothing make trousers for a woman. Zipper is wrong wrong wrong. That's a zipper that you use on the side or the back (my preference), not in the front. Why is the waist band so wide and angled narrower towards the waist? Sophie had a dress suit made in Hong Kong. It was navy and fit her perfectly. It was a sleeveless dress with a jacket and classic design which will never go out of style. Lydiot will never wear this suit. The trousers are far too roomy for her liking. In one of the photos she basically hides the suit by placing her lumpy Birkin in front of her. Not impressed with this 'bespoke' suit at all.

View attachment 832925
I stumbled on this old pic and she looks so short and tiny here
Oh my...is this what fashion influencers wear? They look like two mean b*tches. Lydiot looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Amelia has never impressed me as having style or average looks. When I look at that photo all I see is two young women who desperately want to be blonde.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Polava

VIP Member
no we don’t!! We really don’t! I’ve only ever seen Lydia and josie dressing like little bo beep/Victorian child. I’m 40 and have friends from all kinds of backgrounds, I live fairly rural and my kids go to a private school where there are very wealthy country folk that Lydia is so desperate to emulate, and no one I know or have ever seen out, wears this kind of stuff! Nor do they have ‘for the gram’ defenders, wear saggy Hermes bags, cos-play tweed, cream jodhpurs, have film-set greenhouses or put on fake accents.
More like a pick up truck or a muddy Discovery, muck boots and a big puffa coat or regular jeans, t shirt, trainers etc. It is so embarrassing and cringy this weird display of how she thinks rich country folk live. She’s such a twat!!!
Same. Live in the countryside. Loads of private schools. Only proper Defenders. No Little Bo Peeps/Victorian headmistress. If those two rocked up wearing what they wear, it would be assumed that they’d be on day release from some rehab facility.

• Haha

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
I’m a 25 yrs plus defender owner.
I would rather walk than get in that thing.
I actually feel angry at how they have fucked around with it.

• Haha

laurensanchez

VIP Member
So, I pop my head in every now and again to see what Lydia (are we calling her Elsie now?) is up to. I used to watch her stuff in the background when doing other more important things.

I see she's stagnated at 1 million bought followers. My question is, what are these people's long term plans? Someone like Sophie Shohet has an actual business, but is it really the idea that you are going to pursue iNfLueNcIng as an actual career? Life doesn't work like that. We are on the cusp of a massive influenzer backlash since these people are literally selling their souls for a buck. There has to be an endpoint and it's not going to take kindly to people like Lydiot and her sidekick CountryHouse Ken doll.

• Haha
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
That's a lovely Defender sculpture they have just installed in their driveway. That thing will lose a bolt in about a half hour and then it's a huge hunk of metal they can blink at forever.

Seriously, what on earth does she even need a defender for? Duck hunting with Charles at Balmoral? She is just hilarious. What's next Lydia? Quoting Violet Crawley any minute now, I would assume.

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster and I’m so pleased it’s about our Lyds! Smellier Knightsbridge (typo and it stays) have just confirmed that they’re selling off Lyds old handbags, so we can all get our mitts on a slice of Bunga-life. Congrats to the poster who speculated on this ages ago and apologies for forgetting your handle!

• Haha
  • Wow

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
5AB9EFDD-2F70-4932-B999-C3CB4CAA492A.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-170737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-174808_Firefox.jpg

This is one way to create a new record.

Not sure "longest invisalign treatment"
makes you that special, but I suppose it's something, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Omg she is such a stupid person it’s unreal.

1. she doesn’t stop waffling absolute tripe. Don’t know how anyone can watch her and enjoy her babbling on about herself like a stream of consciousness.
2. She acknowledged her YouTube career might not workout and she might become a wedding car designer as an alternative (a jk but clearly it’s on her mind about alternatives as everyone thinks influencers are cringe these days)
3. It’s so interesting to me on a psychological level how she puts out video after video about having an amazing life…but then in every video she talks about how traumatic everything was 6 months ago. Doesn’t she see that what she is saying is a contradiction? And she’s been doing this same pattern for years. Like saging the greenhouse bc a lot of ‘emotional stuff went down’ in there. So why didn’t she show it? Why was it only all amazing / the dream / living her best life 24/7?

she is not cut out to be a YouTube person she has ZERO charisma.
So did the greenhouse become a place were she could go and cry and have fits! All the negativity would explain why all the plants died!

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Can't believe some dumb fuck has actually bought the Carolina Herrera bag for £450 that she got for free

• Sick
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Hi all, just popped on to share an update, as I had shared my pregnancy news here and I hope if I update you I won't get messages regarding pregnancy in months to come.

Unfortunately I have miscarried my baby at 9.5 weeks. We saw the heartbeat Friday and by yesterday afternoon I was in theatre to remove the pregnancy. Please don't feel you need to respond as I don't want to derail the thread and get us all in trouble.

I've spent a lot of time by myself in hospital, but reading this thread kept me company.
Darling @Wophie my heart breaks for you. I have been there and the loss is unbearable. Please know I’m with you in spirit holding your hand. Much love. X

• Heart

Waltems

Okay, I have a genuine question....do people in the UK really dress like this (meaning the dresses she is "making"?)
I live in Los Angeles and nobody would ever wear these dresses. The high neck? The long sleeves? This IMO and no offense is what Mormons in Utah would wear.

Everything looks so uncomfortable and constrictive! I need clarification as to why a brand would put these designs out? Help me understand 😂

Also, Amazon has very similar "designs"..
My link won't work!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

K18

VIP Member
Who gave this outfit the ok? She looks about 3ft tall

She always complains about dresses being see-through and that cheap dresses always come without a slip.

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 17.21.20.png

• Haha
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
She can drop 30k on a greenhouse and 20k on a handbag but can't afford an original painting or a working boiler

I'm sorry but those prints are so fucking boring, an egg and a bowl? How inspiring :rolleyes: :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
FFS Lydia you do literally nothing all day! Are you so lazy and dumb to send this dirty items to someone instead of cleaning it?! This is disgusting! I wouldn’t take this for free! Disgusting!!
I would also wear a glove like person in this picture who had to touch this! 🤢🤢🤢View attachment 841551View attachment 841552

In one of her last flogs when she had Alex there - Alex was wearing those shoes! Vile!

Also, Cawwee's constant snarky sarky comments in the photo shoot are so unprofessional. There are photographers and stylists trying to do their job and she's supposed to be the Manager of the twat being photographed and she doesn't shut up!!

• Sick
  • Angry

Namima

VIP Member
Off to Ali's grandpa to show him the car and then to her "parents" (dad and step mum) to show off the car & then a roast, and, of course, Lyds has to drive.
I wonder if Ali has driven the car at all. Cow.

Screenshot_20211028-183639_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-183642_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211028-183659_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-183703_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha