Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation is seeping through ...
View attachment 831272View attachment 831273
Sick inducing. Never stop learning? How about never start learning. How can someone as uncultured as Lydiot call herself an influencer? Wine - Loves wine but doesn’t know that Cabernet Sauvignons are from Bordeaux - doesn’t know Pinot Noir and Chardonnay comes from Burgundy, doesn’t know of the existence of the Loire Valley, spits out wine on a table in a public outdoor bar space and drinks while hiking.

Food - greige, greige, processed, greige- sausage rolls, jacket potatoes, cheddar, thermomix risotto, greige and more greige and actually photographs these glutinous tragedies.

Social life - a shrunken existence of four - Aldi, Cawwie, Charlie and Teefers. For someone in her profession with her outreach, and only 33 years old, that is a poor show.

Family members - Never shown. Embarrassed of Mum, no other family members shown for whatever reason. Watching Model Mouth with her mum was really interesting as it showed them both shopping and wearing similar outfits to demonstrate ageless dressing. Zero of this kind of content from Lidl.

Current Affairs. Nope - head in the sand, here. An influencer who chooses to blindly ignore the world around her so that she can easily ignore any moral compass and continue her wasteful expenditure.

Hobbies - Nada. The greedhouse has been bought for the gram only so the gardening came and went in a wave of pretense. It will serve it’s use when strung with festive lights for Vlogmas. 😴😴

Fashun - Anne with an E and Baboushka dresses mixed in with flammable Nasty Gal and copied KM.

So - where does that leave us? Is she getting on the Wellness Guru train? A new Goop! - What might she call it? Poop! or Shitney!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
She's back! Our @JMD returns with a great thread title with 82 votes! 🍾🥂

We are in a celebratory mood because Lydia celebrated 10 years as an influencer.
Is it really 10 years? Seems like a lifetime. What other career options were there?

She bought a Land Rover Defender...with tweed and decking interior, but she's not copying anybody because she posted that she wanted one first.....so that makes it ok then.

View attachment 830934View attachment 830935

We suspect she's fallen out with Grossie, because Mansplainer and Grossie got a LR Defender first!

Lydia treated us to her top nine 'life changing' tips..one for every year of her influencer career ....oops! Ignore current affairs, drop your friends and just be a narcissist!

The Greedhouse of dreams has been packed away for the winter, to be replaced with a new backdrop for the 'gram...the Defender.

Lydia showed off her 'bespoke' trouser suit and her Christmas frock and merched hair vitamins because she has no brand work.

Ali got a new ring and @Muff_Puff entertained us!
It may not be liked but I actually like the interior to the new banger …. A certain Johosoho and Chav are thoroughly envious and that makes me happy …. Also Lyds has the greenhouse … and the Karen Mullen collaboration… Joho is envious … meanwhile Lyds has Ali … Chav is envious 🤣😂

Yes, Elsie, you clearly have impeccable manners! 🙄

View attachment 831310
Does she not have veneers?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a few days off Tattle and we're on a new thread already - I see our lazy moo moo is up to her usual tricks! Did she seriously buy that defender with the yacht decking in the back? How is she going to secure little Porter, or will it just be parked on the driveway of the Bunga for Instagram shots?

I see Frow was at the launch of the new RR yesterday - did either Teefers or Lidl go too?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even Victoria's hairdresser Larry King was at the RR launch party yesterday!

And Elsie was sat at home in her bespoke suit, designing her bespoke RR. Ok then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

View attachment 831310

Ooooohhhh now we have a teeth whitening strips partnership.

Remember this is the Lady who says she chooses her collab's with the utmost scrutiny ...she won't just put her name to anything mind you (Globy ahem). It has to fit her "ASSSSSSTHETIC".

Give me a bleeping break will you ....... these types of partnerships are given to bloody junior influencers with bugger all of an audience.

You my dear are falling further then you realise .... these tit partnerships may help your coffers but the are not going to entice Dior/ Hermes / Balenciaga etc etc to work with you.

PR : "so which brands has Lydia worked with"
Cawwie: "Well she is currently working with KM / Lenor / Byterry / Spotlight oral care and Tupperware"
PR: DEAD DIALLING TONE ....☎☎☎

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I unfollowed her a while back because I found her genuinely unbearable. She comes up on the popular page now and then and I’ll have a peek.

just looked at her stories and it’s just story after story of the most pretentious drivel.

- ridiculous smug face posing in awful suits
- letting everyone know she’s getting the newest Range Rover and customising EVERYTHING because she’s a SERIOUS RANGE ROVER CUSTOMER. I personally wouldn’t even disclose this info to my closest friends, it’s just such a tacky brag
- letting everyone know that she ONLY has her TAILORING done by a bespoke company and spends a fortune.

And that’s just 24 hours, it’s so gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

View attachment 831310
I mean… this is disgusting. What on earth is she thinking?! She never seems to be able to get it right! Can’t even bother to re-film the story to get the offer right… just puts in a correction. My god how hard would it be to reshoot this and do it right… and without the gross bit?!

Guess Cawwie is hitting up the remaining few clueless random companies for IG story gigs. Meanwhile everyone else is working with Prada, Range Rover, Dior, Fendi, Bvulgari… Lydiot is working with hair vitamins, kitchen scale, and teeth whitening.

Oh and she has SO MANY exciting events booked 🤥

73F07293-C18F-420D-BCD8-85A635F29FEF.jpeg
311FD7D9-EFAB-4E1B-846A-BCAD011AC915.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sick inducing. Never stop learning? How about never start learning. How can someone as uncultured as Lydiot call herself an influencer? Wine - Loves wine but doesn’t know that Cabernet Sauvignons are from Bordeaux - doesn’t know Pinot Noir and Chardonnay comes from Burgundy, doesn’t know of the existence of the Loire Valley, spits out wine on a table in a public outdoor bar space and drinks while hiking.
She'd likely have problems knowing where Champagne comes from, clue's in the f'ing name! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And here is her non negotiable winter coat edit - as predicted - with a few from our favourite designer Massimo TUTTI!!!!!!

What the actual duck. She can't piece a paragraph together in any coherent fashion. I read till the second paragraph and my brain has gone numb. She wants to act all posh and put on a faux posh accent but anyone from the UK can tell that 1) the accent isn't posh; 2) if you were truly so posh with a rich Nonna and so highly educated, you would speak better, have more varied vocabulary and not write blog posts in a manner and syntax befitting of a 12 year old.

UGH. No referencing 'Doctor Zhivago' is going to help mask your paranormal levels of chavitivity Did you even watch the film? I am sure you didn't read the book.

Also how the hell is she even a novice in her own industry? If she's going to write a post about coats, surely she can give more informative views other than to list out types of coats she fancies. For instance, it might be worth noting AS PART OF HER JOB as a "fashion" influenza on society to indicate that a bleeping faux fur coat is not for everyone; the type of "fur" is important so as to avoid tackiness, etc. I for one dislike her teddy MaxMara coat. MaxMara are great for wool coats, but that teddy one she owns is beyond awful -- rip out the tag and I can't even see that hanging at &OtherStories.

Had to rant. Left this forum for a while but came back and skim-read her blog post only to feel my eyes bleed.

She'd likely have problems knowing where Champagne comes from, clue's in the f'ing name! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
"'Champagne'?? Is that from HAMBURG? Or wait maybe it's from COLOGNE??? Help me, Cawwieeee!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Food - greige, greige, processed, greige- sausage rolls, jacket potatoes, cheddar, thermomix risotto, greige and more greige and actually photographs these glutinous tragedies.

Social life - a shrunken existence of four - Aldi, Cawwie, Charlie and Teefers. For someone in her profession with her outreach, and only 33 years old, that is a poor show.

Family members - Never shown. Embarrassed of Mum, no other family members shown for whatever reason. Watching Model Mouth with her mum was really interesting as it showed them both shopping and wearing similar outfits to demonstrate ageless dressing. Zero of this kind of content from Lidl.

Current Affairs. Nope - head in the sand, here. An influencer who chooses to blindly ignore the world around her so that she can easily ignore any moral compass and continue her wasteful expenditure.

Hobbies - Nada. The greedhouse has been bought for the gram only so the gardening came and went in a wave of pretense. It will serve it’s use when strung with festive lights for Vlogmas. 😴😴

Fashun - Anne with an E and Baboushka dresses mixed in with flammable Nasty Gal and copied KM.

So - where does that leave us? Is she getting on the Wellness Guru train? A new Goop! - What might she call it? Poop! or Shitney!
Pooch...in reference to her little bloated carb belly. I can't see wellness being her bag. She loves being sickly. It totally feeds into her self image of being this teeny tiny delicate thing with weak wrists and allergies. She uses this to deflect from her frankly horrible personality and as for the thing about manners, I am giggling into my afternoon cup of oolong as the stupid oaf hasn't got a clue. She never thanks anyone, is horribly wasteful, brags about her 'so called' wealth and treats people like they are something nasty on the sole of her wellies. She only surrounds herself with people as stupid or more stupid than her and finally, does she actually do anything for others that is gratuitous and authentically from the heart? If she has I have never seen it. She is an absolute leech that sucks the life out of others before discarding them when she has taken all they have to give. Well mannered people also know when it's time to leave the party. Lydia isn't taking the hint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What the actual duck. She can't piece a paragraph together in any coherent fashion. I read till the second paragraph and my brain has gone numb. She wants to act all posh and put on a faux posh accent but anyone from the UK can tell that 1) the accent isn't posh; 2) if you were truly so posh with a rich Nonna and so highly educated, you would speak better, have more varied vocabulary and not write blog posts in a manner and syntax befitting of a 12 year old.

UGH. No referencing 'Doctor Zhivago' is going to help mask your paranormal levels of chavitivity Did you even watch the film? I am sure you didn't read the book.

Also how the hell is she even a novice in her own industry? If she's going to write a post about coats, surely she can give more informative views other than to list out types of coats she fancies. For instance, it might be worth noting AS PART OF HER JOB as a "fashion" influenza on society to indicate that a bleeping faux fur coat is not for everyone; the type of "fur" is important so as to avoid tackiness, etc. I for one dislike her teddy MaxMara coat. MaxMara are great for wool coats, but that teddy one she owns is beyond awful -- rip out the tag and I can't even see that hanging at &OtherStories.

Had to rant. Left this forum for a while but came back and skim-read her blog post only to feel my eyes bleed.

"'Champagne'?? Is that from HAMBURG? Or wait maybe it's from COLOGNE??? Help me, Cawwieeee!"
" paranormal levels of chavitivity " oh my goodness Tattle is on fire today! 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.