Lydia Millen #111 On the Internet for my 10th year, witnessing the end of my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the thread title with more than 100 votes! Woop woop! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
Use of capitals is Milking's very own!

The last thread was on 🔥🔥🔥

Elsie celebrated ten years as a blogger and influencer by flogging hair vitamins. Her hair has never looked worse!
We continued to see the authentic, chavtastic Elsie...bad tempered, rude, vulgar, sullen, loud, dirty and obnoxious.

She says she's walking away from something, we don't know what, but we suggest she runs!

We could barely contain our excitement when we heard that Smellier Knightsbridge was flogging a whole load of mostly #gifted designer items for 'style icon' Lidl. Turned out to be a feather skirt, scuzzy shoes, pairs of pants😝 (ok trousers) and a few handbags.
We calculated if everything sold, after commission she would receive £8,543.....or did she get a voucher?

Daddy's little girl couldn't wait to show him the Defender...look at meee driving, daddy! When she did allow Ali to drive the 'vintage' (2011) Defender it was on a bolt-on-jiggling, teeth-rattling trip to the pub....so she could drink. She has delusional ideas of pimping out the car for weddings and changing the gears to automatic!

Elsie 'leaked' 😝 her latest Karen Millen 'Escapism' collection...from 'cinched' fur gilet, sage shearling 'strangler' coat to a white 'Victorian' seethrough dress....all photographed in the cosy winter surroundings of...er... Kew Gardens' glasshouses...ugh....sweaty!

Down at the Range Rover showroom Elsie became the first person evvvverrrrr to choose a car interior.

In other news:
🍌 Elsie is selling clothes in Depop for a few quid instead of taking them to the charity shop like the rest of us.
☠ Elsie & Ali and Teefers & Mansplainer all dressed up for dinner at Ben & Robin Gallant's Cotswold mansion....fashun maven Elsie tied a bow around her waist
😱 She went on a walking tour of London with 'the girls' in boots with 4 inch stiletto heels
👻 The clocks went back and threw out Lidl and the hot water system
🎃 Elsie used a neighbour's doorstep to pose with pumpkins

We all sent virtual hugs to our @Wophie 💞💞💞

20211102_112944.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She looks like the honey monster in that gilet. Surely it’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Daddy's little girl couldn't wait to show him the Defender...look at meee driving, daddy! When she did allow Ali to drive the 'vintage' (2011) Defender it was on a bolt-on-jiggling, teeth-rattling trip to the pub....so she could drink. She has delusional ideas of pimping out the car for weddings and changing the gears to automatic!
You clearly mean like this

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

😱 She went on a walking tour of London with 'the girls' in boots with 4 inch stiletto heels
Do it in 7 and I'll be impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think someone else may also have mentioned the part in yesterday's flog where we get to witness her "design" meeting with KM for future collections. I think we're supposed to be super-impressed with the fact that she's "let slip" that she's going to be doing several more. I wonder if she realises that she's exposed herself more than ever. It's clear that she tells them what she likes or has in her closet, they come up with "designs" accordingly and then she comments and gives feedback. She definitely doesn't "design" anything and she pretends to be so involved in the process but she comes across as clueless. She lacks content and thinks we'd all be so happy to witness her greatness. Rather, I think she comes across as more unlikeable and out of touch.

I don't believe that this latest collection is going to do well and inevitably her minions will stop buying KM. The photos show that the stuff is of poor quality and expensive. I cannot get the images of that green strait-jacket and fur gilet out of my mind, unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the thread title with more than 100 votes! Woop woop! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
Use of capitals is Milking's very own!

The last thread was on 🔥🔥🔥

Elsie celebrated ten years as a blogger and influencer by flogging hair vitamins. Her hair has never looked worse!
We continued to see the authentic, chavtastic Elsie...bad tempered, rude, vulgar, sullen, loud, dirty and obnoxious.

She says she's walking away from something, we don't know what, but we suggest she runs!

We could barely contain our excitement when we heard that Smellier Knightsbridge was flogging a whole load of mostly #gifted designer items for 'style icon' Lidl. Turned out to be a feather skirt, scuzzy shoes, pairs of pants😝 (ok trousers) and a few handbags.
We calculated if everything sold, after commission she would receive £8,543.....or did she get a voucher?

Elsie 'leaked' 😝 her latest Karen Millen 'Escapism' collection...from 'cinched' fur gilet, sage shearling 'strangler' coat to a white 'Victorian' seethrough dress....all photographed in the cosy winter surroundings of...er... Kew Gardens' glasshouses...ugh....sweaty!

Down at the Range Rover showroom Elsie became the first person evvvverrrrr to choose a car interior.

In other news:
🍌 Elsie is selling clothes in Depop for a few quid instead of taking them to the charity shop like the rest of us.
☠ Elsie & Ali and Teefers & Mansplainer all dressed up for dinner at Ben & Robin Gallant's Cotswold mansion....fashun maven Elsie tied a bow around her waist
👻 The clocks went back and threw out Lidl and the hot water system
🎃 Elsie used a neighbour's doorstep to pose with pumpkins

We all sent virtual hugs to our @Wophie 💞💞💞

View attachment 842705
Brilliant recap - am chortling away here 👏🏻👏🏻🥰🥰😂😂😂😂😂 Nail on head as always!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So smellier is listing this dress “pristine new with tags” when Josie wore it in Ibiza in the heat… on a boat. The tags are huge so she wore it with giant tags?! And looks like smellier is just like Lydia. Not bothered to steam it… Wrinkled.

Is it possible to have a dress cleaned with tags? If not then this and other items are being sold worn, dirty and smellier is false advertising.

This and many items… still not sold.

5495F744-45EA-4D5F-B5F1-B7BEC9D9BFCE.jpeg
9C9BC97B-0837-45D6-861C-DB7C398A58B1.jpeg
E3C535BB-82BC-49C0-98F9-5EF81CF3D066.png
E802EEEA-5A21-4223-84CB-23F7B610835C.jpeg
B57174F4-D11D-4BF4-BB07-F6740E41AB54.jpeg

Note the size/height info above lol 👆🏻

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
22947D4E-0D2D-40C9-BB99-82F7C2573172.png

Lydia lecturing people on the environment after she bought a diesel car, and encourages people to shop fast fashion 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
Not to mention that this is really bad advice, eating pumpkins is really bad for certain animals, and can be fatal for hedgehogs 😔💔
If the pumpkins have just been sitting around and carved as decor couldn’t you just make soup or what ever with them!

Reactions: 22
I think Sellier thought Lydia’s sycophants would buy her items regardless of the condition and that’s why they took them. You only have to look at her Depop to see that is technically true, just remember those Chanel espadrilles.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I’m catching up with the latest of this woman, and as I have no time with actual work lately I just show here to say as I couldn’t resist myself commenting this... why why whyyyyyyy she puts everything, everything!!!! on the chopping board! Why 😭😭😭😭 is so disgusting 🤢 phones, packages from the mail... I only put my food on it and clean as soon as I finish. Why????? 😭 The state of the poor thing...

• Sick
Reactions: 51
So smellier is listing this dress “pristine new with tags” when Josie wore it in Ibiza in the heat… on a boat. The tags are huge so she wore it with giant tags?! And looks like smellier is just like Lydia. Not bothered to steam it… Wrinkled.

Is it possible to have a dress cleaned with tags? If not then this and other items are being sold worn, dirty and smellier is false advertising.

This and many items… still not sold.

View attachment 842854View attachment 842855View attachment 842856View attachment 842857View attachment 842858

Note the size/height info above lol 👆🏻

Some dresses/things you buy don't always have tags that have a plastic tag that goes through the label on. Sometimes the tags are safety pinned on the garments. This could be why so many times she's worn things and then sold them as new with tags!

Someone should send the photos of Josie in that dress to Sellier, but unless its Elsie wearing it then i guess no proof it is hers!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Why is she now feeding Porter a FULL meal in that Kong? Poor baby, love to see her face if she was given a piece of pasta at a time and wasn't allowed to shovel the whole plate down her ugly gob.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Carrie’s editing is lazy also - Elsie repeats the same thing at 18mins in as she did at 5mins in - same dress (black lacey goth effort), same description, etc. 😴😴😴 so now she has so little content, she has to repeat what little she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was watching her last video and this terrible image reminded me I need to book an appointment with my hairdresser. Thanks Elsie!

86E17DF9-2C76-4FF4-96AA-7B17FE125997.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If the pumpkins have just been sitting around and carved as decor couldn’t you just make soup or what ever with them!
Exactly! She didn't carve any on the "display" downstairs so they'll be absolutely fine to eat.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.