Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots for those who can't see/don't want to give her the views:
View attachment 817421
View attachment 817422
All I can see is the room reflected in the mirror.

Funny how on the launch day of Sky Glass, she not only forgets to post about it, but also posts an ad for a different TV.
That’s one ugly tv. Who has a β€œformal β€œ living room right off the kitchen area? Lol. Most people nowadays have a family room and a small sitting area with NO tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This just looks ridiculous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That mirror looks tit. She just can’t leave her decor alone. She’s just paid to have the room designed and she’s still adding and messing with stuff. The mirror doesn’t go and there t looks tacky.

Reactions: 29
because this low ceiling really needed to look even lower, the foliage is back
Screenshot_20211019-180255_Instagram.jpg

And it is absolutely cutting off the bottom of the TV
Screenshot_20211019-180347_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been thinking about how terrible her hair looked in her flog last night. She's a so-called influencer and you'd think she'd make the effort to look decent with clean hair on one of the 2 occasions she has to "work" during the week. What perplexes me is the meltdown she went into over #hairgate when her hair was arguably the best it's ever looked. Perhaps jealousy over Nicky's gorgeous locks was at the root of the whole debacle. I wish I were good with receipts and could include a photo of last night along with how her hair looked after it was done by Nicky.
This is why, her quote from the fitness magazine.

Could anyone read the Post-It on her dressing table mirror? Hmmmm - it’s an itch I need to scratch.Come on you eagle eyed Tattlers πŸ˜‚
I tried to read it, but was too blurry. I bet someone can!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOLLL, I posted this in 2020.... it took her a while, but finally she has her FREE mirror TV! Round of applause!!

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-19 om 20.04.56.png
Schermafbeelding 2021-10-19 om 20.05.09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Lidl has wanted that tv/mirror/frame for over 2 years!

Her and Cal went to Paris in January 2019 and discovered the TV under a painting.

Lidl said she wished Ali and her had done that above their fireplace.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=mvkrE70york
It's at 12:53 minutes

On 19th July 2019, she started following @pictureframe.tv

(Screenshot taken July 2019)
Screenshot taken July 2019.jpg

After all the begging, the company didn't bite.
Now, 2 and a half years later, she finally gets one...... for FREE!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
There is a reason why her name is Lydiot. Who takes pictures of themselves crying on a walk and then posts it for her followers to see. What a Narc!
What a bleeping liberty ......crying .... on a dog walk .....about a bloody podcast any money! :rolleyes:

Could one be more attention seeking if they tried ......... FML ...people have been stabbed by terrorists ... people are dying all over the world from starvation ... but let's not forget "Little Miss me me me" ....bleeping do me a favor and self combust! :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wtf is going on ?
For all the Tattlers who are blocked, here's Lyds' latest IG story.... :rolleyes:
Why the fake tears Missy ???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20211019-192545_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-192552_Instagram.jpg

I'm starting a GoFundMe for acting classes for Lydia.
Please limit your donations to Β£200 or above.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
If Lydiot's fireplace was a person .... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20211019-202548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-202642_Google.jpg

(LOL, don't come for me, I love Lenny Kravitz)

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Anything for attention! She is desperate!

We know how the narc works, it's almost time for her to have the flu or another illness, put her out of action for a few weeks, make up for the lack of content, just before vlogmas starts in November!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshots for those who can't see/don't want to give her the views:
View attachment 817421
View attachment 817422
All I can see is the room reflected in the mirror.

Funny how on the launch day of Sky Glass, she not only forgets to post about it, but also posts an ad for a different TV.
Are you kidding me?
1634668569011.png

That is exactly what I said, the low ceiling bothering me. And we made suggestions about the TV should not be the focal point. So, now please, move your sofas around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.