Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha - you might throw the Hermès packaging in the recycle bin if it was Ali Express though 😂😂 I agree with you, I would never throw out original packaging for Hermès. I doubt anyone would.
I'm sure Elsie is aware that Hermes boxes sell very well on EBay, (*cough, cough - if they are genuine!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Breathe chicken. Remember this is Lydia. Does she wash up? She never wash up. Does she clean up? She never clean up, the girl does nothin. Nada.
Exactly. Which is why she believes, when she actually does any of these things, she turns it into a vlog. It's a rare ocurrence, worthy of eveyone's appreciation and admiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ali's hair is so bad... literally bald all around the sides and back and then like a hair hat on top.

Even my teenage sons have moved away from this lewk and have normal cute haircuts now. No more shaved to the scalp sides and back.
Ali a.k.a 'Tufty' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 16.36.22.png

Hate the scrumpled up napkins....look like they have already been used...by someone else!!! But at least wonky chair is not on the wonk!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I mean…. If you know you are getting a new TV in a week… why would you have that garland put up in the first place? Is the florist coming around to put it back up the other way? Will Lydiot pay her?

And as a tattler pointed out what is up with her blowing off the 3rd post for sky tv and then getting a different TV? That is really bad. Save this post for at least a few days later

View attachment 817629View attachment 817630
🙄🙄🙄 who on earth would put their own 🤥 image up there? How embarrassing
View attachment 817631
That's so weird she put her own video up there. Next level Narc.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
The orange box goin* out will be from her nu mini Kelly. She can’t keep it as it’s obviously a knock off. Everyone keeps hermeez packaging for the re sale
I wonder if Aliexpress supplied Lyds with the raincoat for the bag ... ?
She'll probably throw in the answer to that question in next week's vlog. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean…. If you know you are getting a new TV in a week… why would you have that garland put up in the first place? Is the florist coming around to put it back up the other way? Will Lydiot pay her?

And as a tattler pointed out what is up with her blowing off the 3rd post for sky tv and then getting a different TV? That is really bad. Save this post for at least a few days later

View attachment 817629View attachment 817630
🙄🙄🙄 who on earth would put their own 🤥 image up there? How embarrassing
View attachment 817631
"Credit to Lydia for the perfect frame choice" .. what you mean the frame she has already said she is going to paint black of all bleeping colors!! I mean surely the previous black TV against the black wall is the effect she will have even with the frame being black??

I mean am I that fucked in the head to try and fathom this bullshit out? o_Oo_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The frame is too big for the space above the fire.
Exactly! The proportions are all off and then add the monstrous bush underneath it next to the huge trunk with another bush on top of it. For someone who talks endlessly about curating she has no idea how to curate her at edit her own space

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This just looks ridiculous 😂😂😂
Looks like the sort of thing you see at the dentists, what with that and her musak one might very well mistake the formal room for a waiting room. Talking of which, where is their informal living room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she is doing a campaign with JC why would Lyds show us the goods beforehand ... unless she had forgotten she was doing a campaign with them (alà Tods) and had to show the boots .... 😂 😂 😂 😂 just kidding.
Or the boots were just PR and Lyds is making out she has a "campaign" with them.

Is that an Hermès box in her recycling ?

If I had genuine Hermès bags, I would not throw away the boxes. But I'm weird like that hehe I love packaging especially if the item cost me £20 000 a pop...
View attachment 817667View attachment 817668

Ali is off gallivanting with his buddy Rahul ... poor Chaz must be heartbroken.
View attachment 817673

wow, her mini Kelly (and black Kelly) is 100% fake, no one would ever put a real Kelly box like this!!! If you didn’t care about the box you’d kindly ask your SA to not even give you one in the first place.
Here’s the answer why she doesn’t do any unboxings of her “hermes” bags.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Looks like the sort of thing you see at the dentists, what with that and her musak one might very well mistake the formal room for a waiting room. Talking of which, where is their informal living room?
I was thinking the same! Maybe that will be the new club room?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.