Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Which is why she believes, when she actually does any of these things, she turns it into a vlog. It's a rare ocurrence, worthy of eveyone's appreciation and admiration.
Sounds like my husband when he vacuums or unloads the dishwasher once per year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Iā€™ve figured out the reason all the ā€œautumnal decorā€ in the Bungalow is so ridiculously unbalanced and heavy on one side - Lauren Caisley Interiors and The Country Flower Company operate out of the same building, so itā€™s possible they could be subsidiaries of the same company. šŸ§

View attachment 818499

View attachment 818501

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsieā€™s lounge room is on the wonk ā€¦ itā€™s the Lauren ā€˜Costlyā€™ Interiors signature lewk!
Another brilliant find, @MissMidnight šŸ„°ā¤. Now, back to that Post-It....! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf is going on ?
For all the Tattlers who are blocked, here's Lyds' latest IG story.... :rolleyes:
Why the fake tears Missy ???

View attachment 818327
Besides the obvious ridiculousness of this.... the way she keeps looking at herself over and over and over again to see what she looks like. CREEPY PSYCHO. This is just rock bottom of the influencer community.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Besides the obvious ridiculousness of this.... the way she keeps looking at herself over and over and over again to see what she looks like. CREEPY PSYCHO. This is just rock bottom of the influencer community.
Exactly this - what a low-life. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 818331
View attachment 818332
I'm starting a GoFundMe for acting classes for Lydia.
Please limit your donations to Ā£200 or above.
Honestly this has really bleeping riled me as sheā€™s totally posted this to benefit herself. The podcast ep is great (also recommend listening to moā€™s episode with Elizabeth day) but why on earth did this narc feel the need to show herself crying when moā€™s key message is about HAPPINESS and keeping his sons name alive with the algorithm for happiness?! He really doesnā€™t need you (aka the most irrelevant person to his work) pretend bleeping crying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How will Elsie close the bedroom curtains if Ali is away?
#weakwrists #concerned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Only Lenny could wear a scarf as big as the Golden Gate bridge and get away with it ..... I will bleeping swoon all day long to this masterpiece of a man ....ooooohhhhhh :love::love::love::love:
Agree @Stefano and I've seen him in concert... in a small venue... he is sex on a stick! All of us 40 yr old moms were besides ourselves when he ran into the crowd, jumped on top of the seats and started to sing right to us in his "way". Phew, ok I need a drink now, lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Change of subject, but thought this was hilarious šŸ˜‚
Our dogs like to bark eveytime someone knocks on our front door, mini Cockerpoo and Whippet both thinking they are guard dog's šŸ˜‚
IMG-20211019-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Iā€™ve figured out the reason all the ā€œautumnal decorā€ in the Bungalow is so ridiculously unbalanced and heavy on one side - Lauren Caisley Interiors and The Country Flower Company operate out of the same building, so itā€™s possible they could be subsidiaries of the same company. šŸ§

View attachment 818499

View attachment 818501

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsieā€™s lounge room is on the wonk ā€¦ itā€™s the Lauren ā€˜Costlyā€™ Interiors signature lewk!
I bow down to your sluethyness! amazing discovery! So.... perhaps elsie paid for these arrangements this time cause I think she has to pay costly for her services and she stressed that they will not die... aka she paid and wants to be able to put them with the pamASS grass in the off season and use them forever... you know... "forage" in her fake decor closet. Gone are the days of free flower "spon" content and thus she hates fresh flowers. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lidl has wanted that tv/mirror/frame for over 2 years!

Her and Cal went to Paris in January 2019 and discovered the TV under a painting.

Lidl said she wished Ali and her had done that above their fireplace.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=mvkrE70york
It's at 12:53 minutes

On 19th July 2019, she started following @pictureframe.tv

(Screenshot taken July 2019)
View attachment 818054

After all the begging, the company didn't bite.
Now, 2 and a half years later, she finally gets one...... for FREE!
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ loving your advitar! Brilliant!

Reactions: 14
Out of the five pictures Aldi posted of the Aston on Instagram, ONE I repeat One is of the dashboard of the car, the rest are of him pouting and his foot šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ, now Aliā€™s morphing into Audrey Forbes Hamilton as well! šŸ˜‚
She will never be Audrey Forbes Hamilton not matter how many gilets they prance about in. Audrey cared about others. And she was the real thing. They are hyacinth and richard

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watching her video and she seems so manic! and her content is so boring, buying dior shoes to wear at home. I feel quite sorry for her, she seems to have no real friendships or social life, just stuck in her sad house. But honestly the way she talks to her dog makes me sad. I love dogs, I donā€™t have one but whenever I see one I just smile and want to stroke and cuddle the dog! They way she talks to the dog is horrible. Why so stern? I am no dog expert but it just seems quite mean. Also why canā€™t he come upstairs? Is it because the stairs are dangerous? Gosh, Lydia might have lots of things and designer goods but her life seems soooo empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.