Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn’t really make sense to me. One of the only benefits to having her Batcave painted black was that the TV blended away above the mantle since that’s where she chose to put it. Now putting it in this giant frame with a mirror makes it stand out even more. Not to mention The frame is totally competing with the cornice and the mantle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Probably because they're all over IntheFrow at the moment and no where near her it would seem!
Oh interesting - I did wonder if it was because all of her blatant begging and attention-seeking behaviour for Dior collabs/gifts had been ignored…!

Reactions: 10
This doesn’t really make sense to me. One of the only benefits to having her Batcave painted black was that the TV blended away above the mantle since that’s where she chose to put it. Now putting it in this giant frame with a mirror makes it stand out even more. Not to mention The frame is totally competing with the cornice and the mantle
Wonder if the crappy autumnal decor will go back up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good point I don’t know if there will be room with all that frame 🙄

She sooo wants the Dior ankle boots that Frow bought in Bicester - be very interesting to watch the roundabout way she gets them.
Omg you’re right! This is just her way of trying other brands and showing she won’t settle before finding a way for the Dior ones 😂

Reactions: 13
I've been thinking about how terrible her hair looked in her flog last night. She's a so-called influencer and you'd think she'd make the effort to look decent with clean hair on one of the 2 occasions she has to "work" during the week. What perplexes me is the meltdown she went into over #hairgate when her hair was arguably the best it's ever looked. Perhaps jealousy over Nicky's gorgeous locks was at the root of the whole debacle. I wish I were good with receipts and could include a photo of last night along with how her hair looked after it was done by Nicky.
Sorry to quote myself & obviously I don’t have a life so here are the receipts (apologies in advance for my ineptitude)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I mean…. If you know you are getting a new TV in a week… why would you have that garland put up in the first place? Is the florist coming around to put it back up the other way? Will Lydiot pay her?

And as a tattler pointed out what is up with her blowing off the 3rd post for sky tv and then getting a different TV? That is really bad. Save this post for at least a few days later

B16F5142-1FA1-42A4-89B8-26EF7689FC92.jpeg
46271841-BEEF-494D-9A06-287F1288A99B.jpeg

🙄🙄🙄 who on earth would put their own 🤥 image up there? How embarrassing
4E8AB8F2-B95F-40E4-9C91-14A91D0D6DCD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok Lydia… you can’t just paint the top cornice black and not address the rest of the trim and baseboards. That will look so strange.

Does anyone have one of these TV’s? In theory they are a good idea but I would imagine the image quality is not nearly as good and it always looks like there is a lot of reflection of the room while you watch TV.

It’s really large and she should have had it tilted a little at the top. And hung it even between the mouldings.

• Heart
Is she still working for Jimmy Choo? She mentioned a ‘campaign I’m working on with Jimmy Choo...’ I mean, the JC unboxing was like an afterthought on that vlog. She opened the Rossi and Tod’s boxes first ‘paid for with my own money’ then appeared unimpressed by them and subsequently opened the JC box with the knee high riding boots. Stunning boots, I thought, but she has many more pairs pretty identical. Just wondering about this campaign with JC she’s referring to - I’m surprised they’re still supporting her. 🤔🤔
If she is doing a campaign with JC why would Lyds show us the goods beforehand ... unless she had forgotten she was doing a campaign with them (alà Tods) and had to show the boots .... 😂 😂 😂 😂 just kidding.
Or the boots were just PR and Lyds is making out she has a "campaign" with them.

Is that an Hermès box in her recycling ?

If I had genuine Hermès bags, I would not throw away the boxes. But I'm weird like that hehe I love packaging especially if the item cost me £20 000 a pop...
Screenshot_20211019-153551_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-153622_Gallery.jpg

Ali is off gallivanting with his buddy Rahul ... poor Chaz must be heartbroken.
Screenshot_20211019-154053_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
If she is doing a campaign with JC why would Lyds show us the goods beforehand ... unless she had forgotten she was doing a campaign with them (alà Tods) and had to show the boots .... 😂 😂 😂 😂 just kidding.
Or the boots were just PR and Lyds is making out she has a "campaign" with them.

If I had genuine Hermès bags, I would not throw away the boxes. But I'm weird like that hehe I love packaging especially if the item cost me £20 000 a pop...
View attachment 817667View attachment 817668

View attachment 817673
Ali's hair is so bad... literally bald all around the sides and back and then like a hair hat on top.

Even my teenage sons have moved away from this lewk and have normal cute haircuts now. No more shaved to the scalp sides and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 817673
Ha ha - you might throw the Hermès packaging in the recycle bin if it was Ali Express though 😂😂 I agree with you, I would never throw out original packaging for Hermès. I doubt anyone would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Is it me or does Ali look so much healthier and happier on a trip without Lydia?!
88EE16F1-A759-44A3-BBFD-DACDC5DAC1C8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm really very sorry that I'm back on my bullshit again, but she's pissed me off more than she should've been able to yesterday. I was taking pics for my friend to give her instruction of the dish Inwas cooking and look at it. My 15 years old cutting board looking WAY better, than her bloody butcher's block. Still can't comprehend ehat they're doing to it for it to look that horrible🙃

20211019_153637.jpg

20211019_154017.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 817673
I’d never throw away the boxes, even if I don’t need/use them anymore. Sell them in packages on eBay and get yourself a nice lipstick for the money. But that‘s just me living in my average apartment, lady of the manor doesn’t have to think about money. 😂

Reactions: 20

View attachment 817673
The orange box goin* out will be from her nu mini Kelly. She can’t keep it as it’s obviously a knock off. Everyone keeps hermeez packaging for the re sale

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The orange box goin* out will be from her nu mini Kelly. She can’t keep it as it’s obviously a knock off. Everyone keeps hermeez packaging for the re sale
Yes and agree... if she was a real handbag lover she would know the meaning of "full set". And if she was smart she would realize "full set" and in excellent condition mean bigger bucks when you sell bags. I bet she gave all of the bags she sold to Sellier without anything... no receipt, no box, no dustbag. She probably feels that just because they were hers and trashed by her... that's enough and the buyers will just be happy knowing it came from her.

no ma'am it's not. I won't buy any bag without the dustbag and authenticity information.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm really very sorry that I'm back on my bullshit again, but she's pissed me off more than she should've been able to yesterday. I was taking pics for my friend to give her instruction of the dish Inwas cooking and look at it. My 15 years old cutting board looking WAY better, than her bloody butcher's block. Still can't comprehend ehat they're doing to it for it to look that horrible🙃

View attachment 817758
View attachment 817759
Breathe chicken. Remember this is Lydia. Does she wash up? She never wash up. Does she clean up? She never clean up, the girl does nothin. Nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.