Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Lenny could wear a scarf as big as the Golden Gate bridge and get away with it ..... I will bleeping swoon all day long to this masterpiece of a man ....ooooohhhhhh :love::love::love::love:
I loved it when he burst out on stage! 👀🍆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anything for attention! She is desperate!

We know how the narc works, it's almost time for her to have the flu or another illness, put her out of action for a few weeks, make up for the lack of content, just before vlogmas starts in November!!!
It is all calculated Tattlers .... make no bones about it .... she knows we know ... there is no work .. no freebies ...no love.

Let us look at the stats:

1: Views are falling on YT
2: No brands are offering their assholes up to her Majesty
3: Her content is beyond pathetic and basic AF
4: Her peers are being offered all expensed paid trips abroad whilst she has to be a "tag along" to Provence
5: She waited 2 years for a beg for the picture TV to materialize

So the only logical reaction for a real Narc is to cry online to garner sympathy .... sorry love .. I save my tears for truly sad situations ..... hmmmmm actually yours is a really sad situation so I may shead a tear for you ...boohoo (see what I did there lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I loved it when he burst out on stage! 👀🍆
That bulge is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL REAL! ... God those leather trousers too .....Give me wine ...NOW! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This doesn’t really make sense to me. One of the only benefits to having her Batcave painted black was that the TV blended away above the mantle since that’s where she chose to put it. Now putting it in this giant frame with a mirror makes it stand out even more. Not to mention The frame is totally competing with the cornice and the mantle
She can't help herself. She always gets it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This just looks ridiculous 😂😂😂
Yeah, that ugly frame time is the BEST INVESTION IN THIS ROOM SO FAR. Not the fire place, or the third redesign of it. No, that tacky frame and mirror that distorts the quality of the TV.

The proportions are all off and then add the monstrous bush underneath it next to the huge trunk with another bush on top of it
The mental image this sentence gives.. 👀

Looks like the sort of thing you see at the dentists, what with that and her musak one might very well mistake the formal room for a waiting room. Talking of which, where is their informal living room?
It's where Ali keeps his boots for anti-social walks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wow, her mini Kelly (and black Kelly) is 100% fake, no one would ever put a real Kelly box like this!!! If you didn’t care about the box you’d kindly ask your SA to not even give you one in the first place.
Here’s the answer why she doesn’t do any unboxings of her “hermes” bags.
Or you would ask your friends or family (for example little sis) if they want it.

because this low ceiling really needed to look even lower, the foliage is back
View attachment 818140
And it is absolutely cutting off the bottom of the TV
View attachment 818143
How to make your TV from HD to LD (low def) in one step. Total 90s vibes here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is why, her quote from the fitness magazine.

I tried to read it, but was too blurry. I bet someone can!
That brow diagram is outdated. Or do you want to look like Char? With a big gap between brows?
She really believed her hair was growing faster because she stopped washing it? Didn't occur to her, that her itchy scalp, that she oils with some random oil, maybe is caused by a lack of washing?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One has to wash that filth of one’s wife off the car before one returns it to the dealership ..... as one does ....:p:p
Speaking of Elsie and cars, the Aston they LEASE was sterilised last time it went in for a service … I’m really not surprised it took an entire week! 🙄

8B73715C-44BF-4E03-936D-A36823241CE2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why, why, why would you film yourself washing a car?
I have no idea. The order of the stories is weird - the Insta story that followed was this:

B73C8E43-07AC-4E8A-B546-2BFA993A4C47.jpeg

So they appear to have driven around, stopped to wash the car then carried on again? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I mean…. If you know you are getting a new TV in a week… why would you have that garland put up in the first place? Is the florist coming around to put it back up the other way? Will Lydiot pay her?
I think I’ve figured out the reason all the “autumnal decor” in the Bungalow is so ridiculously unbalanced and heavy on one side - Lauren Caisley Interiors and The Country Flower Company operate out of the same building, so it’s possible they could be subsidiaries of the same company. 🧐

3C74FA09-8FBA-4AB5-9EE7-9DAA210FB5B0.jpeg

2034D82B-FA21-42C9-919A-0D810A8A486E.jpeg

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsie’s lounge room is on the wonk … it’s the Lauren ‘Costly’ Interiors signature lewk!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I think I’ve figured out the reason all the “autumnal decor” in the Bungalow is so ridiculously unbalanced and heavy on one side - Lauren Caisley Interiors and The Country Flower Company operate out of the same building, so it’s possible they could be subsidiaries of the same company. 🧐

View attachment 818499

View attachment 818501

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsie’s lounge room is on the wonk … it’s the Lauren Costly signature lewk!
Excellent sleuthing!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have no idea. The order of the stories is weird - the Insta story that followed was this:

View attachment 818423

So they appear to have driven around, stopped to wash the car then carried on again? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It kind of makes sense if they’re shooting it for a campaign. It needs to be clean. I just find it hilarious that he’s off shooting for glamorous,luxury brands and she only has KM. I bet she regrets giving him a platform

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 818499

View attachment 818501

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsie’s lounge room is on the wonk … it’s the Lauren Costly Interiors signature lewk!
Brilliant find !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.