Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who aren’t aware of the Instagram Story @Namima is referring to, here’s a screenshot!

View attachment 819082
Oh yeah, she's a really good fur mum. She let's an unneutered male cat roam around all night, and we know what happened there, she nearly kills the other cat with coconut oil 🙄 and she shouts at the poor dog and traps him in the kitchen for months 😡 yeah great fur mum...... Not 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Off topic. I know that in the past we have talked about the Welsh brothers who are MUAs. Well, I just ran across this vlog where the two brothers give their straight brother a spa treatment while he answers questions about himself and growing up with twin brothers. It's very funny. So if you need a break from the fake crying Lydiot then give this a watch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This popped up on my Instagram
A8A6FAFD-4593-4589-9A40-E58BEE342DFB.jpeg
And I wondered if that’s the bag Elsie has, surely not Kelly mini 😂
For someone who loves bragging and showing off, she did not do unboxing of her Hermes bags, VERY SUSS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So Ali was able to pet a flock of ducks during his trip and then wrote "That was quaking." Why is he so adverse to spellcheck?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought her motivations with this insane crying story has quite clear?
Screenshot_20211019-192552_Instagram.jpg

She's tagged @steven, Steven Bartlett
Screenshot_20211020-121724_Instagram.jpg

The founder of Social Chain
Screenshot_20211020-121740_Instagram.jpg

From an Evening Standard article:
Screenshot_20211020-122032_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20211020-122131_Firefox.jpg

Obviously Lydia is trying to get in someone's good books by proving how much she is lapping up what Steven is posting, showing just how "moved" she was by his podcast.
"Maybe if I cosy up to this CEO, he'll be a gateway to some actual work" - right, Elsie?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
This just looks ridiculous 😂😂😂
#AD ??? I do not believe that she bought this herself (or at least if she did, that it was probably very heavily discounted). Suspicious AF.

Oh yeah, she's a really good fur mum. She let's an unneutered male cat roam around all night, and we know what happened there, she nearly kills the other cat with coconut oil 🙄 and she shouts at the poor dog and traps him in the kitchen for months 😡 yeah great fur mum...... Not 😡
Really hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure that Lynx had been neutered. I'm 90% sure I remember her mentioning this on a post when he was missing - she said he wouldn't be of any value to cat thieves (for breeding) as he had been neutered.

Please don't defile the wonderful Han Solo (my first crush) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m thinking she put that new tv up to make it look like a mirror right? But why would a MIRROR be placed above a fireplace? It serves no purpose as it’s too high up for anyone to use it like a mirror.

A painting yes, a Tv yes but a mirror would never be placed there in there first place. It looks weird.

Reactions: 14
I’m thinking she put that new tv up to make it look like a mirror right? But why would a MIRROR be placed above a fireplace? It serves no purpose as it’s too high up for anyone to use it like a mirror.

A painting yes, a Tv yes but a mirror would never be placed there in there first place. It looks weird.
I have a mirror above 2 fireplaces in my house 🙈😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
#AD ??? I do not believe that she bought this herself (or at least if she did, that it was probably very heavily discounted). Suspicious AF.

Really hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure that Lynx had been neutered. I'm 90% sure I remember her mentioning this on a post when he was missing - she said he wouldn't be of any value to cat thieves (for breeding) as he had been neutered.

Please don't defile the wonderful Han Solo (my first crush) 🤣
Correct

Screenshot_20211020-141703.png

Reactions: 17
Yeah she tells it like it did happen and then says she imagined it in her mind etc

I remember thinking back then that something was so wrong and how cruel she was to say something like that to her followers knowing Ali would find out. Now we know from the timeline. She got “outed” by Nicky/Rita for the bullying and WhatsApp leak right before this… and had to deal with getting caught and possibly cancelled. Had meetings with attorneys etc. Threatened Nicky. Thus the whole spiraling outburst of being the victim allllllll weekend and through the rest of the year and in continuum.

And I’m gonna say it… her hair in this video just after Nicky did it (and Lydia probably went to 5 other colorists by this time)… looks better than it does now. How’s that for irony?! Worse hair and 💀career now and she thought both were worse 13 months ago. Yet here we are again. Boo hoo now what’s wrong? Ran out of spray for your bedsheets? No one likes your too big autumnal garland and TV?!

View attachment 819030View attachment 819032
A person, glued to their phone 24/7, filming themselves crying, is not able to snap a quick pic of a fire pit she suspects to be a crime scene regarding her missing cat. Could've sent that to the pet detective, for example.
And as many people (incl me) pointed out, an outdoor smallish fire doesn't burn bones, that it only leaves dust. You need either a higher temp, longer burning time or higher pressure. Even in crematoriums (burn chambers?) the bones aren't always burnt to dust. And they are specialized to burn bodies.
But how would she know? She doesn't have a clue about anything.

Every time she tells a vague story and is leaving out important info, she is exaggerating and lying. She has a nervous breakdown at the hairdressers, over nothing, and tells us, she felt vulnerable in another person's house. Like she had been attacked by someone.

Ali is not at home, and she has to post a pic of her crying a river, so that people write her nice comments and (closed or not closed) dms. And maybe Aldi will call her, if she is fine... :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She hasn't had Porter neutered...is she venturing into breeding?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Off topic. I know that in the past we have talked about the Welsh brothers who are MUAs. Well, I just ran across this vlog where the two brothers give their straight brother a spa treatment while he answers questions about himself and growing up with twin brothers. It's very funny. So if you need a break from the fake crying Lydiot then give this a watch.
He looks like Jesus.

Horror films like to place haunted mirrors over the fire place. And the bunga is surely haunted. By the undead:
Screenshot_20210927-192738_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210927-192843_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.