Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't had Porter neutered...is she venturing into breeding?
Well, not yet. I don't think she would go down that route, atleast I hope not.

I don't have my labrador neutered yet, the vet recommended I wait until he's atleast 2 years old and fully grown.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course Elsie needs to one-up her subscribers!

Now she’s an expert on all things French … never mind that she can’t upload a single Instagram Story caption that doesn’t contain grammatical errors, and is unable to pronounce simple words like raffia! 🙄

973395C2-6786-4EFC-A199-D475CF6586B4.jpeg

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she thinks she is! 😅

C984EC0D-AF83-4DB2-B83E-259DA94A5DEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Now she’s an expert on all things French … never mind that she can’t upload a single Instagram Story caption that doesn’t contain grammatical errors, and is unable to pronounce simple words like raffia! 🙄

View attachment 819634

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she imagines she is!

View attachment 819643
Ahahahaha,omg! Wish someone reply with this link. 🤞🏻 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interior designer here. Mirrors are great for over a fireplace… used more so to reflect the room and open it up vs used for function.

However the size of this is way too big and out of proportion with the fireplace. It looks top heavy and not mounted evenly in the space between the mantle and moulding.

Personally I’ve come to terms with TVs over fireplaces and being focal points of rooms. Homes are meant for living in and wall mounted TVs are completely fine if done right. I sort of liked the “before” when she had black tv and black wall as it disappeared. This house doesn’t lend itself to having a “formal” living room and lets be honest… it’s a TV room so lay the furniture out so it’s conducive to comfort and family living and get rid of the stiff formal layout.

The fall garland is pretty in general but I hate the assymetry and hugeness of it with so many focal points on that wall. The branches on left was enough. This is a mess.
F9ECDB90-38C8-42BB-83E7-4BE66E0129CD.jpeg
9FF67772-B9A4-4E9F-A25A-ADC5351B7314.jpeg
4098BA1E-D14A-41D4-A588-E3FA4F47E7D4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

View attachment 819634

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she thinks she is! 😅

View attachment 819643
Croissants are made with a laminated dough that also contains yeast. The yeast leavens the dough and gives it a very different flavour from plain puff pastry, which is also laminated - meaning there are lots of very thin layers of butter in the pastry - but crucially does not contain any yeast.

Croissants indeed originate in Austria - they are crescent-shaped because they are a modificarion on Kipferl, a yeast bread roll that are also shaped into crescents. Hence the name "croissant".

Viennoiseries can be dated back to approx. 1839, to a Paris bakery called Boulangerie Viennoise, founded by an Austrian. By contrast, puff pastry appears to originate in Spain, with the first known recipe having been published in 1607. Clearly, puff pastry far outdates viennoiseries.

So basically, everything Lydia said is wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This thread is making me question whether I can get away with having croissants for dinner tonight 🤤🥐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This popped up on my Instagram
View attachment 819347And I wondered if that’s the bag Elsie has, surely not Kelly mini 😂
For someone who loves bragging and showing off, she did not do unboxing of her Hermes bags, VERY SUSS
You're onto something here

I’m thinking she put that new tv up to make it look like a mirror right? But why would a MIRROR be placed above a fireplace? It serves no purpose as it’s too high up for anyone to use it like a mirror.

A painting yes, a Tv yes but a mirror would never be placed there in there first place. It looks weird.
I have a mirror above my fireplace, I'm 5"5 and have no problems using it

Reactions: 14
I just can't get on board with the "fall" decor; that raggy looking thing hanging over the fireplace. I just see a load of dead crispy leaves? And she PAID for this? Or someone out there does? You could literally go outside any time now and scrape up a load of old dead foliage yourself. But even so, it's decaying, it's dead... I know flowers cut technically are too but this doesn't even look in the least bit nice! It's like keeping a vase of dead roses out but somehow this is "autumn" 😂 a bit too "Miss Havisham" for me

The screenshot of her nursing a sick cat at 4am is creepy AF

And I knew Hermes bags were a LOT but to think that tiny little basic square handbag is like £20K or whatever, WTFFFFFFFFFF. Even if I was a multimillionaire I wouldn't waste my money because no hangbag, no matter what the material or how many hours to handcraft it took is worth that! Jesus Christ! You got £20K to spare Lidl why not pay a chunk off your mortgage first instead of trying to look like one of the super rich, you utter numpty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Croissants are made with a laminated dough that also contains yeast. The yeast leavens the dough and gives it a very different flavour from plain puff pastry, which is also laminated - meaning there are lots of very thin layers of butter in the pastry - but crucially does not contain any yeast.

Croissants indeed originate in Austria - they are crescent-shaped because they are a modificarion on Kipferl, a yeast bread roll that are also shaped into crescents. Hence the name "croissant".

Viennoiseries can be dated back to approx. 1839, to a Paris bakery called Boulangerie Viennoise, founded by an Austrian. By contrast, puff pastry appears to originate in Spain, with the first known recipe having been published in 1607. Clearly, puff pastry far outdates viennoiseries.

So basically, everything Lydia said is wrong.
That is because she replies impulsively, without actually looking at the explanations she gets on internet. First sentence and plonk, that is her answer. Def the reason why she is a plonker😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It reminds me of the time Lumi was sick and Lyds was sat in the laundry room with Lumi on her lap, recording herself and looking directly in the camera. Within 10 mins of it being up, Ali must have told her she looks like a dick eyef*cking herself with a sick cat on her lap, so she deleted the story ... but not before I managed to record it 😂 😂
Oh, please share! 🤗

Reactions: 8
He looks like Jesus.

Horror films like to place haunted mirrors over the fire place. And the bunga is surely haunted. By the undead:
View attachment 819618
View attachment 819619
Thats gold!
Like me on Bells whisky and iron bru pmsl

Though is more akin to this

View attachment 819634

View attachment 819643
Yet croissants contain egg lol, I wouldnt say (with puff pastry is) closer more just is, is puff pastry (that and short) are made partially least for pies (think only lol).

Is like when realising pipes arent originally (though highland having 3 drones and the lowland only having one) from Scotland, is possible they originated from Turkey some 1,000BC but its yeah not really been accurately proven precisely (is a sculpture in a site in a place in Turkey of pipes).

Have sometimes got into some arguments on youtube about history, stickler for facts me haha (sort of a hobby historian, though am yet to be fluent in another language other than English, but Gaelics getting pretty close to be honest).

Makes me laugh when people talk about collecting precicious metals as rather really there's an old saying spice is worth its weight in gold and still is accurate and true, as Saffron is more costly than gold lol (is why they'd in a kitchen in medieval times have a collection of them in a box which would be worth a blooming fortune up to £75).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Urgh it’s all just so embarrassing. She has no talent.

imagine your career being putting your dirty bed linen online and showing people you cleaning your house!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nooo, don’t bring my Hans Solo into this! 🤗😍😍

#AD ??? I do not believe that she bought this herself (or at least if she did, that it was probably very heavily discounted). Suspicious AF.

Really hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure that Lynx had been neutered. I'm 90% sure I remember her mentioning this on a post when he was missing - she said he wouldn't be of any value to cat thieves (for breeding) as he had been neutered.

Please don't defile the wonderful Han Solo (my first crush) 🤣
Oh yes, agree with Hans Solo! 😍

I have a mirror above 2 fireplaces in my house 🙈😅
Same, I have a big antique one as well. My house is built in the 1940s, so it’s a very long fireplace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The first video that I ever watched of them was when they brought one of the cats somewhere and I think it got scared and either took off or was tangled in a fence… I can’t remember what it was, but I remembered thinking, who the F brings a cat to places when they can be so skittish.

ah okay, I haven’t seen this before. But do you have it just for decoration or to use it as a mirror?
I have it for decoration and to use as I’m tall.

I’m thinking she put that new tv up to make it look like a mirror right? But why would a MIRROR be placed above a fireplace? It serves no purpose as it’s too high up for anyone to use it like a mirror.

A painting yes, a Tv yes but a mirror would never be placed there in there first place. It looks weird.
Here in France, mirrors are often found above the fireplaces with a carved wooden frame and, sometimes, a painted upper part. I have 2 fireplaces and a miroir above each of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.