Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve figured out the reason all the “autumnal decor” in the Bungalow is so ridiculously unbalanced and heavy on one side - Lauren Caisley Interiors and The Country Flower Company operate out of the same building, so it’s possible they could be subsidiaries of the same company. 🧐

View attachment 818499

View attachment 818501

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsie’s lounge room is on the wonk … it’s the Lauren ‘Costly’ Interiors signature lewk!
guys - watched josie grosie vlog last night and she has a wreath and arrangements by the country flower co also... I don't recall seeing AD or anything on either woman's vlog. Lot's of name dropping of the company though.

1634748848637.png
1634748979692.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I thought her motivations with this insane crying story has quite clear?
View attachment 819387
She's tagged @steven, Steven Bartlett
View attachment 819388
The founder of Social Chain
View attachment 819390
From an Evening Standard article:
View attachment 819393
View attachment 819395
Obviously Lydia is trying to get in someone's good books by proving how much she is lapping up what Steven is posting, showing just how "moved" she was by his podcast.
"Maybe if I cosy up to this CEO, he'll be a gateway to some actual work" - right, Elsie?
I bet she just follows him cause his IG bio is author of Happy Sexy Millionaire and that computed as 😍🤩🤑 in Elsie's brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hate to ever defend Lydia but Dachshunds shouldn’t be neutered before they are 2 years old.
That's good to know. I've only had Maine Coon male cats so when I asked it was a genuine query.

Reactions: 12
That's good to know. I've only had Maine Coon male cats so when I asked it was a genuine query.
You never know with Lydia though she can’t even google facts properly so we will have to wait and see if she gets him neutered or not. I would like to think her bestie Josie has told her to wait though as it can cause issues with their little backs.

Reactions: 13
Interior designer here. Mirrors are great for over a fireplace… used more so to reflect the room and open it up vs used for function.

However the size of this is way too big and out of proportion with the fireplace. It looks top heavy and not mounted evenly in the space between the mantle and moulding.

Personally I’ve come to terms with TVs over fireplaces and being focal points of rooms. Homes are meant for living in and wall mounted TVs are completely fine if done right. I sort of liked the “before” when she had black tv and black wall as it disappeared. This house doesn’t lend itself to having a “formal” living room and lets be honest… it’s a TV room so lay the furniture out so it’s conducive to comfort and family living and get rid of the stiff formal layout.

The fall garland is pretty in general but I hate the assymetry and hugeness of it with so many focal points on that wall. The branches on left was enough. This is a mess.
View attachment 819682View attachment 819683View attachment 819689
I'm not a fan of a tv over the fireplace due to the angle and not makjng it a focal point. I do love a mirror or a painting though.
That room desperately needs a mirror to bring some light in. The room is confused...I agree with you, if it's formal ditch the tv but if it's the tv room arrange it so you can watch without having to lie on the sofa.
If they had lots of friends over I could understand having a large space to sit and chat (without a tv) but they don't....and also they have the large space in the basement for that. They also had the chance to make the dining room/whiskey room/Ali's study into a tv snug.
I don't think they know how to use the space they have.

Reactions: 23
Oh, please share! 🤗
Here you go.

More archive footage of Lydiot eyef*cking herself

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm not a fan of a tv over the fireplace due to the angle and not makjng it a focal point. I do love a mirror or a painting though.
That room desperately needs a mirror to bring some light in. The room is confused...I agree with you, if it's formal ditch the tv but if it's the tv room arrange it so you can watch without having to lie on the sofa.
If they had lots of friends over I could understand having a large space to sit and chat (without a tv) but they don't....and also they have the large space in the basement for that. They also had the chance to make the dining room/whiskey room/Ali's study into a tv snug.
I don't think they know how to use the space they have.
I agree and I think she at least should of gotten the frame tv so she could have displayed art! I don’t mind the mirror but like the designer was saying the scale is all wrong and I absolutely hate it when people don’t think about scale of the size of things just like the mirror and coffee table!

Reactions: 12
Isn't that the 3rd or 4th TV in that room in what... 3 years?

And again, all they do in there is watch TV so she needs to stop trying to force the formal IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't that the 3rd or 4th TV in that room in what... 3 years?

And again, all they do in there is watch TV so she needs to stop trying to force the formal IMO
There is nothing formal about anything in their house!! 🙄

It is cold and def not cosy, but that doesn’t mean it is formal!

Reactions: 18
It’s shameless. It’s actually unbelievably offensive to anyone living a life, ie not staging one.
I concur. I was very triggered by her behavior. She is so disgusting to think that the bs life she lives is ANYTHING but EXTREMELY privileged. Wipe your tears and find a way to serve those less fortunate than you, Lydia!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At least she paid a vet bill for something, male cats are known to roam quite far so she should have kept him safer.
Not necessarily, no. From what I know, the breeders will sell you cats for much higher price if you're intending to use them for breading. Especially if it's some "premium" ones, like Bengals. And that means they're not sterilised or castrated. If you're buying them just for yourself, then they're doing the procedure themselves and you're getting a cat for less money. I'm not sure about the age, but my mom took a cat like that for my sister (that one👇) and she was maybe 6 months and just after the operation.

20210915_135623.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Managed to suffer through her vlog. Those jimmy choo boots are awful. She looks like she is playing dress up in Frankensteins wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She hasn't had Porter neutered...is she venturing into breeding?
Not necessarily, no. From what I know, the breeders will sell you cats for much higher price if you're intending to use them for breading. Especially if it's some "premium" ones, like Bengals. And that means they're not sterilised or castrated. If you're buying them just for yourself, then they're doing the procedure themselves and you're getting a cat for less money. I'm not sure about the age, but my mom took a cat like that for my sister (that one👇) and she was maybe 6 months and just after the operation.

View attachment 820144
She's beautiful 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course Elsie needs to one-up her subscribers!

Now she’s an expert on all things French … never mind that she can’t upload a single Instagram Story caption that doesn’t contain grammatical errors, and is unable to pronounce simple words like raffia! 🙄

View attachment 819634

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she thinks she is! 😅

View attachment 819643
She’s still so triggered by anything resembling criticism and so quick to react in her customary bitchy, snippy way. Guess the Life Coach hasn’t really worked then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.