Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who films themselves faux crying on a dog walk, Lydiot narc Millen that's who šŸ™„View attachment 818283
She is a Narcissist with a capital 'N'!

Clearly, she is desperate to try and show to her remaining sycophantic sheep that she has emotions, is sensitive and is not a hellacious witch on wheels verbally abusing people and her dog.

witch, please :rolleyes:

When was the last time she posted pics of herself crying?? The weekend Hairgate came to light and people were coming for her. She tried claiming things about her grandmother in hospital. People did not bite. Then pics of herself crying in bed saying it was the Anniversary of Lynx's death and came up with a whole Sherlock Holmes Whodunnit story time vlog about how the farmer secretly shot and burned her cat then hid the remains.

When she is desperate she pulls these insanely pathetic stunts. I bet people came for her with the lame and empty vlog she put out yesterday and the way she yelled at Porter. witch didn't even think again to defrost his food. She is so self-serving and stupid she does not realize how bleeping idiotic and narcissistic this crying IG story looks to the world. I'm honestly embarrassed for her.

She must realize her social media whoring career must be on an accelerated descent right now before its massive crash and burn.

What a bleeping moronic clown!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Clearly, she is desperate to try and show to her remaining sycophantic sheep that she has emotions, is sensitive and is not a hellacious witch on wheels verbally abusing people and her dog.

When was the last time she posted pics of herself crying?? The weekend Hairgate came to light and people were coming for her. She tried claiming things about her grandmother in hospital. People did not bite. Then pics of herself crying in bed saying it was the Anniversary of Lynx's death and came up with a whole Sherlock Holmes Whodunnit story time vlog about how the farmer secretly shot and burned her cat then hid the remains.

When she is desperate she pulls these insanely pathetic stunts. I bet people came for her with the lame and empty vlog she put out yesterday and the way she yelled at Porter. witch didn't even think again to defrost his food. She is so self-serving and stupid she does not realize how bleeping idiotic and narcissistic this crying IG story looks to the world. I'm honestly embarrassed for her.

She must realize her social media whoring career must be on an accelerated descent right now before its massive crash and burn.

Yes agree and here is the visual aid. Posted DAYS later.

Supposedly because of trolls or whatever deflection about her very own grandmother being in the hospital. Really the timeline shows it was the very night she got caught bullying Nicky and it was publicā€¦ and lawyers got involved. She was feeling sorry for herself and I canā€™t even deal with how she tried to distract from her own bad behavior and talked about the burnt cat when she knew Ali would watch the vlog. Sheā€™s brutal to make others feel worse than herself. Zero empathy

I expect karma will takeover at some point. She will look as twisted as she is on the insideā€¦ on the outside and if sheā€™s lucky sheā€™ll have some enabler like Cawwie by her side for life.

But honestly I hope she gets real therapy and can start doing charity and will become a good person. There is still time but she seems to just get in her own way and make it worse every single day.

2BD75132-33BF-4227-BC17-3EE324BC50FC.jpeg
AD77BAE1-2DDA-402F-B7E3-F3A21DBE44FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Yes agree and here is the visual aid. Posted DAYS later.

Supposedly because of trolls or whatever deflection about her very own grandmother being in the hospital. Really the timeline shows it was the very night she got caught bullying Nicky and it was publicā€¦ and lawyers got involved. She was feeling sorry for herself and I canā€™t even deal with how she tried to distract from her own bad behavior and talked about the burnt cat when she knew Ali would watch the vlog. Sheā€™s brutal to make others feel worse than herself. Zero empathy

I expect karma will takeover at some point. She will look as twisted as she is on the insideā€¦ on the outside and if sheā€™s lucky sheā€™ll have some enabler like Cawwie by her side for life.

But honestly I hope she gets real therapy and can start doing charity and will become a good person. There is still time but she seems to just get in her own way and make it worse every single day.

View attachment 818963View attachment 818971
What happened with the burnt cat? I must have missed it, they found out lynx was killed by a farmer?

Reactions: 8
What happened with the burnt cat? I must have missed it, they found out lynx was killed by a farmer?
Lydia spun a horrific tale while Ali was out golfingā€¦. On the anniversary of lynx going missing.

starts 19:30 but the whole thing is worth a watch because she was exposed for bullying Nicky the day they left for this ā€œtripā€ (gifted likely). You knowā€¦ the holiday her therapist demanded she take. And sheā€™s ā€œso sadā€ because she spent so much money and it was not a vacationā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ um because ofā€¦. some mysterious thing that happened that weekend. šŸŒ

Of course she goes straight into SLAMMNG the in-house restaurantā€™s wine list after that ā€œsceneā€. Same story different day. Poor Lydiot šŸ–•šŸ»

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Lydia spun a horrific tale while Ali was out golfingā€¦. On the anniversary of lynx going missing.

starts 19:30 but the whole thing is worth a watch because she was exposed for bullying Nicky the day they left for this ā€œtripā€ (gifted likely). You knowā€¦ the holiday her therapist demanded she take. And sheā€™s ā€œso sadā€ because she spent so much money and it was not a vacationā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ um because ofā€¦. some mysterious thing that happened that weekend. šŸŒ

Thanks for finding this, itā€™s really a bit ridiculous to basically create this tale and tell it on the internet. If this is truly what she thought she should have talked to her private investigator she hired not just make this awful story up and air it online. Their is virtually no proof as she saidā€¦

Reactions: 27

Of course she goes straight into SLAMMNG the in-house restaurantā€™s wine list after that ā€œsceneā€. Same story different day. Poor Lydiot šŸ–•šŸ»

Thing is a car back firing can sound like a gun shot, which at that time of night is more likely. She has no proof how or why Lynx disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for finding this, itā€™s really a bit ridiculous to basically create this tale and tell it on the internet. If this is truly what she thought she should have talked to her private investigator she hired not just make this awful story up and air it online. Their is virtually no proof as she saidā€¦
Yeah she tells it like it did happen and then says she imagined it in her mind etc

I remember thinking back then that something was so wrong and how cruel she was to say something like that to her followers knowing Ali would find out. Now we know from the timeline. She got ā€œoutedā€ by Nicky/Rita for the bullying and WhatsApp leak right before thisā€¦ and had to deal with getting caught and possibly cancelled. Had meetings with attorneys etc. Threatened Nicky. Thus the whole spiraling outburst of being the victim allllllll weekend and through the rest of the year and in continuum.

And Iā€™m gonna say itā€¦ her hair in this video just after Nicky did it (and Lydia probably went to 5 other colorists by this time)ā€¦ looks better than it does now. Howā€™s that for irony?! Worse hair and šŸ’€career now and she thought both were worse 13 months ago. Yet here we are again. Boo hoo now whatā€™s wrong? Ran out of spray for your bedsheets? No one likes your too big autumnal garland and TV?!

96087233-DCB4-4767-B640-11318B682F39.jpeg
BAEECB2D-EA45-40F7-933F-DD26F646E7DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wtf is going on ?
For all the Tattlers who are blocked, here's Lyds' latest IG story.... :rolleyes:
Why the fake tears Missy ???

View attachment 818327
This is too effing bizarre. No rational, mentally stable person would film themselves crying and post it on socials. NONE! NON! NEIN! I was going thru it a few weeks ago and cried in public on accident when I met my Mom at the airport. Do you think I filmed that tit and put it on IG?! Abso-f*cking-lutely not. This is the latest theatric in her downward spiral. Itā€™s a weird move that only a seasoned narc would use a grab for attention. This woman finds more ways for me to despise her in a week than I can imagine ans I donā€™t even keep up with her on her social accounts. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤®šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
This looks really tacky but her whole house is tacky so well done, Lydia!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is too effing bizarre. No rational, mentally stable person would film themselves crying and post it on socials. NONE! NON! NEIN! I was going thru it a few weeks ago and cried in public on accident when I met my Mom at the airport. Do you think I filmed that tit and put it on IG?! Abso-f*cking-lutely not. This is the latest theatric in her downward spiral. Itā€™s a weird move that only a seasoned narc would use a grab for attention. This woman finds more ways for me to despise her in a week than I can imagine ans I donā€™t even keep up with her on her social accounts. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤®šŸ™„
Itā€™s shameless. Itā€™s actually unbelievably offensive to anyone living a life, ie not staging one.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I canā€™t even deal with how she tried to distract from her own bad behavior and talked about the burnt cat when she knew Ali would watch the vlog.
She doesn't give a fig what Ali thinks as she s so selfish and self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Besides the obvious ridiculousness of this.... the way she keeps looking at herself over and over and over again to see what she looks like. CREEPY PSYCHO. This is just rock bottom of the influencer community.
It reminds me of the time Lumi was sick and Lyds was sat in the laundry room with Lumi on her lap, recording herself and looking directly in the camera. Within 10 mins of it being up, Ali must have told her she looks like a dick eyef*cking herself with a sick cat on her lap, so she deleted the story ... but not before I managed to record it šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

I was just watching The Body Language Expert's latest You Tube video (about Meghan Markle). He talks about how to spot a narcissist. In this one he mentions three things...
1. Love bombing a person of use to them and then rapidly dropping that person
2. Having a mask like expression that quickly slips ie smiling at somebody and dropping the smile
3. Gradually isolating somebody from their family and friends
Guess who I was thinking of? šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I was just watching The Body Language Expert's latest You Tube video (about Meghan Markle). He talks about how to spot a narcissist. In this ond he mentions three things...
1. Love bombing a person of use to them and then rapidly dropping that person
2. Having a mask like expression that quickly slips ie smiling at somebody and dropping the smile
3. Gradually isolating somebody from their family and friends
Guess who I was thinking of? šŸ™„
O m g I watched that too last night ā˜ŗ was thinking the same šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It reminds me of the time Lumi was sick and Lyds was sat in the laundry room with Lumi on her lap, recording herself and looking directly in the camera. Within 10 mins of it being up, Ali must have told her she looks like a dick eyef*cking herself with a sick cat on her lap, so she deleted the story ... but not before I managed to record it šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
For those of you who arenā€™t aware of the Instagram Story @Namima is referring to, hereā€™s a screenshot!

BEBC6711-39A0-4FAC-9A0E-CCDF03091DC7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She only has herself to blame for Lynx's disappearance. She let both of those cats run wild. They also did not do a very good job of introducing the two cats to one another. Lumi seems to get along with Porter but didn't get along with Lynx at all. Did they ever mention whether they had gotten Lynx neutered? If they didn't then that might have accounted for Lumi and Lynx not getting along. Also if Lynx was out at night roaming the farms around their house then he might have been digging up gardens or killing chickens. It's hard to say but he should have been, at the very least, in the house during the night. Her overuse of scents could have also driven the cats out. I just looked it up on the 'Net" so it has to be true...LOL. A cat has 14 times the sense of smell than that of a human. Her cat and dog probably have a constant headache. She needs to get Porter fixed before he gets a whiff of some witch and takes off. Kind of like what I see Ali doing in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For those of you who arenā€™t aware of the Instagram Story @Namima is referring to, hereā€™s a screenshot!

View attachment 819082
Then remember the time she filmed herself staring into the camera recording herself kissing Ali??

It was right after we talked about the lack of affection between them. It was clear even Ali was irritated and thought she was a pathetic twit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.