Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes a point that she cuts people off easilyโ€ฆ getting rid of people you donโ€™t trust, or do things that donโ€™t align with you.

Apparently itโ€™s quality not quantity in her inner circle. Surely itโ€™s just an inner triangle if itโ€™s only her, Aldi and Cawwie? ๐Ÿค”
So, she cuts off people that don't lick her arse.

I am also easy to cut off people, but they really have to annoy me for a longer period of time, and all the talking won't help. And I never see it as, it's their fault. It's because we don't align and there is more stress than short moments of happiness are worth it.

I had to cut off my mother, because she was toxic af for my mental health and growth. I also cut off people where I can't accept (for me aka: professional distance vs emotional relation) their emotional volatile behaviour incl. substance abuse, and they have no interest to seek for help. General manipulative behaviour, I prefer direct communication.
So, ironically, Lydia would be a person I would probably cut off. And I actually can handle (male) narcs pretty well (without manipulating their ego, just with honesty). And I can't handle pseudo-science and conspiracy believers that won't take any factual argument, I decided to nope out in such situation, because it's pointless to put energy into it.

As in her typical narc manner, she got it all wrong, again. She doesn't cut off people, she throws them away, after she used them for her own gain. The only two people she won't throw away are Ali and Cawee, because she is too depended on them. Ali doesn't understand that and thinks deep inside she likes him, and Cawee 100% knows it and uses it.

Dim Ali probably believes, when Lydia has gotten her x-th Herpรจs purchase, the biggest green house, the oldest Pretender there is, she will become happy, and they could live a happy life. Mate, it won't happen! Even if she had her house in the Provence, the narc high doesn't last long.

This girl now needs to โ€œelevateโ€ to the nearest priory clinic ! Def lost it
For real. I wait for her to start a cult. Thank god, she is too lazy for that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that's the best thing I read today.

Oh yay, another preach video ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
It's really like:

Cawee: Chicken, what's planned for your next flog?
Lydl: Shuffles her three cards, "for Monday a self-help video, I tell those idiots how to live the bestest life, like I do"
Cawee: Oh, chicken, genius!
Lydia: Goggles at herself in mirror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
9 life tips according to Lyds.

1. Stop being triggered. Great advice, Lyds. Sad, that you're not taking it yourself! Another memememe fest. "I was triggered by what people were saying about me, triggered by people ruining my shopping experience, triggered by other drivers mememe".
"Being triggered is a choice" - well that's because you're using the actually legal term incorrectly, Lyds. Being mad, because someone was driving badly next to you is not the same as a person having violent flashbacks of their traumatic experience. It's absolutely not a choice and you're a bleeping idiot.

2. Never stop learning. "I'm constantly learning". Hmmm, you sure? We haven't noticed๐Ÿค” Doesn't matter, it was just an AD for the Skillshare, where good old Lyds pet herself on the shoulder saying that it's a place for creative and curious people like her๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

3. Emotional maturity. "I have learnt what it is at the age of 33". Damn, took you long enough! Not to mention that it's a blatant lie, given you're still a rude, childish brat, even though you've "graduated" from the therapy!!

4. Living life unapologetically. Great advice in general, but not from you Lyds. "I was always so apologetic about my success, about my character, my way of thinking and who I am". That's the problem right here. People are using that advice as a way of saying that you don't need to think of someone's judgement, while you're using it to be a witch to other people. "Lydia, I'm telling myself when I wake up, we're now not apologising for anything in life!". Yep, we have noticed!

5. Cultivate your inner circle. Meaning surround yourself with people, who're only saying "yes" to you๐Ÿ˜… Or a spineless ones, like your poor pouting husband! "Just cut the people, who're not for you" - take your wife's advice, Ali and run!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

6. Stay away from the drama. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ No comments. "Stay away from the people, wjo brings the drama on and who're draining". Again, Ali, she's giving you clear signs!!๐Ÿคฃ

7. Cultivate what you consume. "I don't watch/read the news, because watching people suffering isn't my idea of fun". Well it's not supposed to be fun for once. I get that sometimes it's incredibly emotionally overwhelming. I, myself, mostly following the news from Russia/Belarus, because it's bad enough and I just can't take more. And you physically can't keep an eye on every problem in the world. But my god, you also can't live in a complete fairytale bubble - it's being ignorant, especially when you're giggling about not knowing anything๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

8. Know from who to take feedback from. I don't need some Karen in America to tell me that my fress is ugly. Hello, Lyds! I'm Irene from Russia and your dress is bleeping ugly! Hope I was helpful๐Ÿ˜Š

9. Speak to yourself with kindness. Yeah yeah yeah, another mememememe, where you'll be telling your narc self about how great you are. duck you! Also duck you that the first time I was typing it all, my message got deleted right before the 9 point and I had to type it again!!! I can feel that it's your fault as well!๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
1. Stop being triggered.
Maybe use another word, like offended. Triggered is more of a medical term. And people with, for example, PTSD can't just sToP getting triggered. But ok, guess I got tRigGeReD by her lack of vocabulary.
"Being triggered is a choice" - well that's because you're using the actually legal term incorrectly, Lyds. Being mad, because someone was driving badly next to you is not the same as a person having violent flashbacks of their traumatic experience. It's absolutely not a choice and you're a bleeping idiot.
YES!
6. Stay away from the drama.
The only people who say "mwuh, no dwrama!!!!1!" are the ones causing the drama.

Oh my god, how did you survive this gebabbel? She is so self-unaware, I can't even laugh about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

1. Stop being triggered. Great advice, Lyds. Sad, that you're not taking it yourself! Another memememe fest. "I was triggered by what people were saying about me, triggered by people ruining my shopping experience, triggered by other drivers mememe".

2. Never stop learning. "I'm constantly learning". Hmmm, you sure? We haven't noticed๐Ÿค” Doesn't matter, it was just an AD for the Skillshare, where good old Lyds pet herself on the shoulder saying that it's a place for creative and curious people like her๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

3. Emotional maturity. "I have learnt what it is at the age of 33". Damn, took you long enough! Not to mention that it's a blatant lie, given you're still a rude, childish brat, even though you've "graduated" from the therapy!!

4. Living life unapologetically. Great advice in general, but not from you Lyds. "I was always so apologetic about my success, about my character, my way of thinking and who I am". That's the problem right here. People are using that advice as a way of saying that you don't need to think of someone's judgement, while you're using it to be a witch to other people. "Lydia, I'm telling myself when I wake up, we're now not apologising for anything in life!". Yep, we have noticed!

5. Cultivate your inner circle. Meaning surround yourself with people, who're only saying "yes" to you๐Ÿ˜… Or a spineless ones, like your poor pouting husband! "Just cut the people, who're not for you" - take your wife's advice, Ali and run!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

6. Stay away from the drama. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ No comments. "Stay away from the people, wjo brings the drama on and who're draining". Again, Ali, she's giving you clear signs!!๐Ÿคฃ

7. Cultivate what you consume. "I don't watch/read the news, because watching people suffering isn't my idea of fun". Well it's not supposed to be fun for once. I get that sometimes it's incredibly emotionally overwhelming. I, myself, mostly following the news from Russia/Belarus, because it's bad enough and I just can't take more. And you physically can't keep an eye on every problem in the world. But my god, you also can't live in a complete fairytale bubble - it's being ignorant, especially when you're giggling about not knowing anything๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

8. Know from who to take feedback from. I don't need some Karen in America to tell me that my fress is ugly. Hello, Lyds! I'm Irene from Russia and your dress is bleeping ugly! Hope I was helpful๐Ÿ˜Š

9. Speak to yourself with kindness. Yeah yeah yeah, another mememememe, where you'll be telling your narc self about how great you are. duck you! Also duck you that the first time I was typing it all, my message got deleted right before the 9 point and I had to type it again!!! I can feel that it's your fault as well!๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜‡
She talks such bullshit, a comment by a stranger online triggers her ffs. She canโ€™t take feedback from anyone but Carrie who is an arselicker and she has no emotional maturity as everywhere she goes she screams and acts like a 2 yearsold, she also throws a tantrum when her hair turns out the wrong colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Thanks for watching for all of us and taking one for the (Tattle) team, I just couldn't do it when she started with her sanctimonious bs. We all know that she doesn't listen to Audible books and I don't believe for a minute she actually did a Skillshare course.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What a vomit inducing video.

Oh hail saint Lydia, who lives a calm life in her country manor, prim and proper in her demure silk gowns, never triggered (except by poor Porter who gets snapped at for stepping foot outside his designated area) and always learning something new ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Its beyond me how anyone can find her inspiring. I think anyone who canโ€™t see past her self congratulatory, smug, utterly insincere on screen persona has very very poor social awareness and must be totally incapable of reading people with any degree of accuracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks @CarrotSunshine for the recap (y). 'Know who to take feedback from' hmmm well how about your viewers who are giving you constructive feedback? but of course not you just delete the comment and call them a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's getting desperate for the spon content if she's doing an ad for skillshare!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

From your amazing summary it sounds like this video was made following on from her cutting off someone in her life.

Josie who?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From your amazing summary it sounds like this video was made following on from her cutting off someone in her life.

Josie who?
Ugh, it was disturbing, especially that part about cutting people off, because they've wronged you in the slightest way. It's a childish behaviour, especially with the comments like "I'm keeping only quality people around"๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ And I had to go through it TWICE BECAUSE BLOODY TUMBLR DELETED MY FIRST MESSAGE๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.