Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes! Well I was getting some basics at school, but absolutely not on the needed level. At the time, Russia wasn't localising The Sims and they had it purely in English. I believe it was translated to Russian around the time the Seasons were out🤔 but I loved the game - my uncle gifted it to me. So I was kinda forced to learn as I went - doing something, seeing what's happening and learning what it meant. So yeah, not exclusively by Sims, but it was a huuuuuge part of my learning for sure😊 And I was also playing with a lot of added objects that I was downloading from all of those forums...that were again in English, so I was forced to teach myself
Отлично!
1635186267291.png
To keep it cursive 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LOOOOOOOOOOOL is all i can say/do at this latest installment. the level of bullshittery is at an all time high 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe use another word, like offended. Triggered is more of a medical term. And people with, for example, PTSD can't just sToP getting triggered. But ok, guess I got tRigGeReD by her lack of vocabulary.

YES!

The only people who say "mwuh, no dwrama!!!!1!" are the ones causing the drama.

Oh my god, how did you survive this gebabbel? She is so self-unaware, I can't even laugh about it.
As you say, being triggered is something we as MH professionals would recognise as part of a PTSD presentation. This idiot is talking about how she experiences anger and envy when people make her feel less and she has to respond either with the silent treatment or with passive aggressive put downs in an attempt to feel better. She's an absolute disgrace and anyone who takes her 'elevation' advice needs to have stern words with themselves. My advice, get a strong set of transferable skills and/or a recognizable qualification. Don't be lazy, work hard, be professional and a pleasure to work with. Her 'advice' is all about Lydia, what Lydia needs, what Lydia wants, where Lydia is going etc. We know where you're going Lydia...obscurity, that's where 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s so full of tit that I’m not even going to bother watching her new video. I just went in, disliked it and left 😂 Just for the title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gosh she was so condescending... And she is SO FULL OF HERSELF! Wonder if this 10 year reflection will send her straight to the floor given the current state of her career? She's so "proud" of herself and doesn't have to feel sorry for her success. Um what?

#10 should be that she shouldn't take people and work for granted. Be gracious, give back, it can all be gone POOF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20211025-144911_Instagram.jpg

Didn't this happen because someone else had to drop out and they brought her in as a last-minute replacement?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
View attachment 828457
Didn't this happen because someone else had to drop out and they brought her in as a last-minute replacement?
Why was in daunting or empowering? Lydia you where in one/two adverts with lots of other women… hardly a big deal ffs.
Loreal is also a really crappy brand that tests on animals 😠. Does Yasmin Chanel have a management as she was part of the campaign and only does insta?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 828457
not sure - but I will say... her arrogance about not having management.... how's that going for you there Lydia? If this was the peak of her career then um... maybe she needs a new manager.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Happiest when…let me know when you are happiest in the comments below…

Happiest when…let me know when you are happiest in the comments below…

So she’s happiest walking through a field of sheep tit with a dog she’s dosnt like, full hair and makeup done and playing dress Up while fake smiling at the camera… sure Lydia.
We know you’re never happy Lydia, the sooner you come to terms with that and start being yourself you might find some happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
10 years “celebration” of herself today. Noticed no thank you or gratitude to her followers/subscribers. Not even a thank you when she hit 1 million bots on IG.

Xenia post is more the elevated positivity that Lydia needs to learn.

6C3A9C1E-C1AF-4176-A759-A834E0706CEB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am elevating my middle finger to this self righteous preachy bleep 🖕🏻…. the only thing she truly wants elevated is her bank account. Cawwwie must have cut number 10. from the vlog, Elevating Your Wardrobe with Nasty Gal. She really is scraping the barrel for content these days …

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Just skipped thru her 9 points to create your make believe world of bunnies and rainbows.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm barely 5mins in to this latest video... I can't.

Lidl you're triggered by everything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.