Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody that has unconditional love for their pets tells people “I have unconditional love for my pets” this is only done when you hate them and you try to convince others otherwise. It’s the same as when she says she’s so happy, happy people don’t keep saying “I’m happy”. She is how the same with her dry AF hair, she keeps claiming she loves it and it’s so healthy blah blah blah but in reality it’s the worst it has looked in a long time.
She's so verbose. By implication of the fact that animals are innocent and dependent on us as owners for food, shelter, warmth and care then of course our love for them is unconditional. Typical Lydia and her need to use 5 words instead of one. She thinks she's such a skillfull communicator but she opens her mouth and the affected chav flies out. She's a wannabe, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Barren greenhouse / never used woodburner ...dead plants in the garden and in the house ... says alot about the person who owns all of it ... Barren at best in all senses!

That Pretender interior is just .. well ... so naff .....I mean, I would've still thought it was unneccesary, but if they had bought the real deal OLD defender with an original interior atleast I would think they bought it for function over form.

But no as usual ... "let's get one with a tweed and suede interior and a boot that looks like a speedboat jetty ...that'll teach the "Cotswold freaks" for trying to 1 up me!!

It is all "I am better than you and don't forget where you got the idea". She really is such a catty witch ...and Dobby Millen-Moron just goes along with it with that sad little face of his.

Must be bleeping draining living like this is all I can say. You are literally just surviving for the next flex .. not living life!

:sleep::rolleyes::censored:
Dobby millen moron 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣love it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Over-colouring, over-processing her hair, not following the hairdresser's instructions, over-toning her hair ... choose one, choose all. 🙄
She never learn does she? Well I guess she is going for "Nonna chic" nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she will pick the least terrible photo of that time, I've found better. Her face is the stuff of nightmares here.
Love-paisley-small.jpg

Lydia Elsie Millen, mistaking tights for leggings for trousers since 2011
7ed4aa659bbd0b8571efdbbf0bdf5843--elise-night.jpg
9a4ea7f921d1468910f7305c0b65c288--spike-necklace-elise.jpg
1806141_lydia+home.jpg
JA-Small-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

I can't with this one ..... delusions of grandeur or what??

Good luck trying to get a home in France .... Brexit and all that. She will effectively have to make declarations to the taxman in the UK about a property abroad now the UK is effectively and ex-EU member state. You go right ahead hunny ...see how well that pans out for you ... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

20 years ... hmmmmm ...nah you won't be around .. you just managed to get by the skin of your arse to 10 with shite content so I would look into getting another job lovelyx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've just caught up since Friday and is it me or is she being even more of a sh*t human being than usual? There's so much going on at the moment with her from the copied LR to ripping everything out of the greedhouse, it's just one thing after an other right now.

Reactions: 26
Lydia's take on British heritage in 2013. The scarf is Zara btw. She linked the invisible T-shirt as well.
IMG_20211025_162343.jpg

And I don't want anybody here saying she has zero ideas what she is bleeting about, she studied British heritage at uni 🙄
IMG_20211025_162137.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh please let’s all imagine lidl driving on the other side of the road, trying to learn French😂 and working her way around the most complicated administration in the world and multiple forms of taxes…Bienvenue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm celebrating the 10 years Lydia has blessed us with, gifting us with her online presence. Feel free to join at any point.
Therefore, I have carefully curated some of the most important moments from the beginning of that journey she has taken us on. Let us commence.

The one where you accidentally look in the direction of her boyfriend.
images (5).jpeg

The one where she'll sex you up.
MG4.jpg

The one when she finally managed to get her hands on galaxy leggings, one small step for mankind...
BM-galaxy-small-1.jpg

The one that shows you trolls that if you thought this is the worst her hair has ever been, you're wroooong
LNA-1.jpg

The one where she's offended by the smell of Ali's scarf
BLACKMILK-leggings-2.jpg

The one where she's trying to help Ali put his arms down, but to no avail, he is j u s t t o o b u f f
27CE036700000578-3048506-image-a-15_1429608362856.jpg

The one where she is showing you how she managed to grow her legs directly out of her back.
BASEBUD1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Lydia's take on British heritage in 2013. The scarf is Zara btw. She linked the invisible T-shirt as well.
View attachment 827940

And I don't want anybody here saying she has zero ideas what she is bleeting about, she studied British heritage at uni 🙄
View attachment 827943
The amount of ME ME ME in that paragraph and the justifications of how she "deserves" everything shows really she has never changed up to present day.

Was a narc then and still is one now.... sad really

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Of course she will pick the least terrible photo of that time, I've found better. Her face is the stuff of nightmares here.

Lydia Elsie Millen, mistaking tights for leggings for trousers since 2011
View attachment 827917
I actually kinda like this outfit 😂 100 times better than what she's wearing nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lydia Millen #110 - Always about ME not you, don`t care if my career goes down the loo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm cleaning up my screenshots and look what I came across...why do I have such things in my phone...it's scarier than any horror movie produced nowadays🙃🙃

View attachment 826287
Omg, RIP to @MissMidnight. It was nice to know you. Farewell, my friend. 😭

Good point… they have a 2 seater pretender. No way they can take the dog with them anywhere safely in this thing, right?

Here is my screenshot of the interior from the other day. Asssssuming it’s the same pretender. Looks like a dog bed in the back.🧐

Why is she tagging the @ boat floor company? That is the lamest flex ever!

She surely bought this one because of the upholstery matching the “gentleman’s office” and I bet this will be another regret.

How much do we think this cost?

View attachment 826396View attachment 826397View attachment 826401
Porter would surely feel like he was on a boat. What is that dog bed? Is it somehow fixed, or does it float freely around in the back of the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.