Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happiest when…let me know when you are happiest in the comments below…

Happiest when…let me know when you are happiest in the comments below…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ugh lol decided to watch this train wreck

All I can say is HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! she's so full of tit!

Might aswell be doing standup!!!

*NOW WANTS TO BEAT MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL WITH A HAMMER BEHIND MY HEAD TO GET OVER THE VAIN, SHALLOWNESS AND THE OUTRIGHT BULL CRAP SHE COMES OUT WITH* New I shouldn't have done that and watched that tripe!!!

9 life tips according to Lyds.

1. Stop being triggered. Great advice, Lyds. Sad, that you're not taking it yourself! Another memememe fest. "I was triggered by what people were saying about me, triggered by people ruining my shopping experience, triggered by other drivers mememe".
"Being triggered is a choice" - well that's because you're using the actually legal term incorrectly, Lyds. Being mad, because someone was driving badly next to you is not the same as a person having violent flashbacks of their traumatic experience. It's absolutely not a choice and you're a bleeping idiot.

2. Never stop learning. "I'm constantly learning". Hmmm, you sure? We haven't noticed🤔 Doesn't matter, it was just an AD for the Skillshare, where good old Lyds pet herself on the shoulder saying that it's a place for creative and curious people like her🙃🙃.

3. Emotional maturity. "I have learnt what it is at the age of 33". Damn, took you long enough! Not to mention that it's a blatant lie, given you're still a rude, childish brat, even though you've "graduated" from the therapy!!

4. Living life unapologetically. Great advice in general, but not from you Lyds. "I was always so apologetic about my success, about my character, my way of thinking and who I am". That's the problem right here. People are using that advice as a way of saying that you don't need to think of someone's judgement, while you're using it to be a witch to other people. "Lydia, I'm telling myself when I wake up, we're now not apologising for anything in life!". Yep, we have noticed!

5. Cultivate your inner circle. Meaning surround yourself with people, who're only saying "yes" to you😅 Or a spineless ones, like your poor pouting husband! "Just cut the people, who're not for you" - take your wife's advice, Ali and run!!🤣🤣

6. Stay away from the drama. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No comments. "Stay away from the people, wjo brings the drama on and who're draining". Again, Ali, she's giving you clear signs!!🤣

7. Cultivate what you consume. "I don't watch/read the news, because watching people suffering isn't my idea of fun". Well it's not supposed to be fun for once. I get that sometimes it's incredibly emotionally overwhelming. I, myself, mostly following the news from Russia/Belarus, because it's bad enough and I just can't take more. And you physically can't keep an eye on every problem in the world. But my god, you also can't live in a complete fairytale bubble - it's being ignorant, especially when you're giggling about not knowing anything🖕🖕🖕

8. Know from who to take feedback from. I don't need some Karen in America to tell me that my fress is ugly. Hello, Lyds! I'm Irene from Russia and your dress is bleeping ugly! Hope I was helpful😊

9. Speak to yourself with kindness. Yeah yeah yeah, another mememememe, where you'll be telling your narc self about how great you are. duck you! Also duck you that the first time I was typing it all, my message got deleted right before the 9 point and I had to type it again!!! I can feel that it's your fault as well!🖕🖕🖕😇
I'm learning Russian hehe and loving it, not to derail the thread at all though lol, even at least attempting to trill/roll R's which sort of before put me off bothering to be quite honest, perfected I think a Russian accent haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am now triggered by the word triggered 🙄

Also the comment about Ali elevating his shoes 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Cutting people off is where she is going wrong. You need people in your life who will pull you up when you do crappy things so you check yourself and don't do them again! Having arselicker Cawwie who only says 'breathe chicken breathe' is no good IMO and will be one of Lydia's downfalls. I mean just look at where she's going in her career its going down the pan. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ugh lol decided to watch this train wreck

All I can say is HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! she's so full of tit!

Might aswell be doing standup!!!

*NOW WANTS TO BEAT MY HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL WITH A HAMMER BEHIND MY HEAD TO GET OVER THE VAIN, SHALLOWNESS AND THE OUTRIGHT BULL CRAP SHE COMES OUT WITH* New I shouldn't have done that and watched that tripe!!!

I'm learning Russian hehe and loving it, not to derail the thread at all though lol
You're a hero! I can't even imagine what it's like to learn Russian for a foreigners, because we're learning it as a separate from the literature class for 11 years in school and by the end of it, not a lot of people can say that they truly know it😅😅

Screenshot_20210713-154147_QuickPic~01.jpg

English is soooo much easier to learn. I've learnt it pretty much myself by playing Sims 2, when I was a teen and later with movies/books. And now I'm mostly in London, so I'm partly forgetting Russian words from time to time. Uuuugh, so many interesting things to talk about, that aren't Lyds🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
T
9 life tips according to Lyds.

1. Stop being triggered. Great advice, Lyds. Sad, that you're not taking it yourself! Another memememe fest. "I was triggered by what people were saying about me, triggered by people ruining my shopping experience, triggered by other drivers mememe".
"Being triggered is a choice" - well that's because you're using the actually legal term incorrectly, Lyds. Being mad, because someone was driving badly next to you is not the same as a person having violent flashbacks of their traumatic experience. It's absolutely not a choice and you're a bleeping idiot.

2. Never stop learning. "I'm constantly learning". Hmmm, you sure? We haven't noticed🤔 Doesn't matter, it was just an AD for the Skillshare, where good old Lyds pet herself on the shoulder saying that it's a place for creative and curious people like her🙃🙃.

3. Emotional maturity. "I have learnt what it is at the age of 33". Damn, took you long enough! Not to mention that it's a blatant lie, given you're still a rude, childish brat, even though you've "graduated" from the therapy!!

4. Living life unapologetically. Great advice in general, but not from you Lyds. "I was always so apologetic about my success, about my character, my way of thinking and who I am". That's the problem right here. People are using that advice as a way of saying that you don't need to think of someone's judgement, while you're using it to be a witch to other people. "Lydia, I'm telling myself when I wake up, we're now not apologising for anything in life!". Yep, we have noticed!

5. Cultivate your inner circle. Meaning surround yourself with people, who're only saying "yes" to you😅 Or a spineless ones, like your poor pouting husband! "Just cut the people, who're not for you" - take your wife's advice, Ali and run!!🤣🤣

6. Stay away from the drama. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No comments. "Stay away from the people, wjo brings the drama on and who're draining". Again, Ali, she's giving you clear signs!!🤣

7. Cultivate what you consume. "I don't watch/read the news, because watching people suffering isn't my idea of fun". Well it's not supposed to be fun for once. I get that sometimes it's incredibly emotionally overwhelming. I, myself, mostly following the news from Russia/Belarus, because it's bad enough and I just can't take more. And you physically can't keep an eye on every problem in the world. But my god, you also can't live in a complete fairytale bubble - it's being ignorant, especially when you're giggling about not knowing anything🖕🖕🖕

8. Know from who to take feedback from. I don't need some Karen in America to tell me that my fress is ugly. Hello, Lyds! I'm Irene from Russia and your dress is bleeping ugly! Hope I was helpful😊

9. Speak to yourself with kindness. Yeah yeah yeah, another mememememe, where you'll be telling your narc self about how great you are. duck you! Also duck you that the first time I was typing it all, my message got deleted right before the 9 point and I had to type it again!!! I can feel that it's your fault as well!🖕🖕🖕😇
Thank you so much for doing a re-cap for us, as soon as I saw the thumbnail I instantly knew this video was not for me this week.

Really put off by #7, like ok the news is never usually good but that's the point? Sometimes we all need to switch it off when it all gets a bit too much but I'd say it's vital for people to have basic understanding of current events. Shows how selfish and un-cultured she really is eh

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Faaarkin’ ‘ell, that was shite! Full of contradictions and the examples she gave for things were drivel.

Apparently, one of her favourite words is “elevated” and she went on to list thousands of examples of how it applies to her life but not once did she mention Ali’s shoes🤷🏻‍♀️

Next time, Ali will be offering a Skillshare course on how to change a lightbulb.

Bore off bobblehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You're a hero! I can't even imagine what it's like to learn Russian for a foreigners, because we're learning it as a separate from the literature class for 11 years in school and by the end of it, not a lot of people can say that they truly know it😅😅

View attachment 828216

English is soooo much easier to learn. I've learnt it pretty much myself by playing Sims 2, when I was a teen and later with movies/books. And now I'm mostly in London, so I'm partly forgetting Russian words from time to time. Uuuugh, so many interesting things to talk about, that aren't Lyds🙃
Wait, you learned English by playing the Sims? LEGEND! That's so cool, how did you do it, I'm a big fan of those games.

Reactions: 17
From her latest hypocritical spiel:

"I don't consume content that upsets me. If I can't control what is happening in those situations I can't consume it..."

Lydia then immediately goes and reads the latest on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Faaarkin’ ‘ell, that was shite! Full of contradictions and the examples she gave for things were drivel.

Apparently, one of her favourite words is “elevated” and she went on to list thousands of examples of how it applies to her life but not once did she mention Ali’s shoes🤷🏻‍♀️

Next time, Ali will be offering a Skillshare course on how to change a lightbulb.

Bore off bobblehead.
Or polishing his shoes 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, you learned English by playing the Sims? LEGEND! That's so cool, how did you do it, I'm a big fan of those games.
Oh yes! Well I was getting some basics at school, but absolutely not on the needed level. At the time, Russia wasn't localising The Sims and they had it purely in English. I believe it was translated to Russian around the time the Seasons were out🤔 but I loved the game - my uncle gifted it to me. So I was kinda forced to learn as I went - doing something, seeing what's happening and learning what it meant. So yeah, not exclusively by Sims, but it was a huuuuuge part of my learning for sure😊 And I was also playing with a lot of added objects that I was downloading from all of those forums...that were again in English, so I was forced to teach myself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm celebrating the 10 years Lydia has blessed us with, gifting us with her online presence. Feel free to join at any point.
Therefore, I have carefully curated some of the most important moments from the beginning of that journey she has taken us on. Let us commence.

The one where you accidentally look in the direction of her boyfriend.
View attachment 827984

The one where she'll sex you up.
View attachment 827986

The one when she finally managed to get her hands on galaxy leggings, one small step for mankind...
View attachment 827990

The one that shows you trolls that if you thought this is the worst her hair has ever been, you're wroooong
View attachment 827992

The one where she's offended by the smell of Ali's scarf
View attachment 827996

The one where she's trying to help Ali put his arms down, but to no avail, he is j u s t t o o b u f f
View attachment 827998

The one where she is showing you how she managed to grow her legs directly out of her back.
View attachment 828000
And yet she is constantly trying to convince everyone that she is a posh country lady. Ali looked like someone who would rob you

Encouraged by the extraordinary success of her seminar paper on British Heritage (she passed), Lydia decided to immerse herself into other types of heritage, being a natural talent for heritages.

Here's Lydia doing research into Aztec heritageView attachment 828089

A dabble into Indian heritage
View attachment 828091

And her masters degree, the Chav heritage
View attachment 828093
Was she a hooker? Serious question

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh yes! Well I was getting some basics at school, but absolutely not on the needed level. At the time, Russia wasn't localising The Sims and they had it purely in English. I believe it was translated to Russian around the time the Seasons were out🤔 but I loved the game - my uncle gifted it to me. So I was kinda forced to learn as I went - doing something, seeing what's happening and learning what it meant. So yeah, not exclusively by Sims, but it was a huuuuuge part of my learning for sure😊 And I was also playing with a lot of added objects that I was downloading from all of those forums...that were again in English, so I was forced to teach myself
That's so fascinating, love that, a really different way of visual learning :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Elsie you can wave those arms & hands as much as you like.
Elsie you can spout crap until the cows come home.
Elsie it doesn't change anything. You have NO WORK .

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ugh, it was disturbing, especially that part about cutting people off, because they've wronged you in the slightest way. It's a childish behaviour, especially with the comments like "I'm keeping only quality people around"🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 And I had to go through it TWICE BECAUSE BLOODY TUMBLR DELETED MY FIRST MESSAGE🙃
When she said this, all I could think of what the lady who recently mentioned on this thread that she was at school with her and how she would cut off people and it felt like she was responding to that. Oh no, sorry, she doesn’t get triggered.🙄

Off topic, just watched Trinny do a Zara shop and there was a 69 year old who had more style in her little finger than Elsie.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.