Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly... It's just sad! I'd absolutely love a greenhouse of this size. It'd be constantly churning over plants and possibly chilli's šŸ™„

Just empty.
Aldi/Lidl, if you had been "back in the garden" there would be ample pots and trays full of seeds ready for next year.
All the plants she bought and grew from seed: Dead! Not a single one survived her handling. That's quite a talent.

Clean? Those twonks are so unhygienic that itā€™s their least problem.
She is a "Bacterial Girl" (Mad Donna). The big hit of last year's tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh hi Lydia, you'll be happy to know, I'm not done yet, your talent has indeed proven to be very prolific. Let us continue, by all means.

The one where she took the animal print were it belongs
V3.jpg

The one where she looked like an old person trapped in an old person's body
B7-yUmACAAAucZu.jpg

The one where she was dreaming about owning a vehicle with a heated steering wheel one day
smallMG1.jpg

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go for a quick stroll in the nature to look at some autumn leaves and rest my weary, tortured eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The greedhouse is, no doubt, being cleared to make way for her Christmas installation of naff tat. This will involve some collabs with local unsuspecting businesses, possibly a real reindeer or two and Charlie sitting in the Grotto dressed as Father Christmas, holding a bottle of aftershave and explaining in some detail who has and hasnā€™t been good enough to deserve a present this year. Ali will be his Little Helper, clearing up the reindeer poo and fixing the fairy lights.
We found our this year x-mas panto theme. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Multiple upper case letters and awkward single sentence that either should be reworded or made into two sentences. Makes no sense, just like Ali and his feminine necklace.
He must have a thing for wearing woman's necklaces as he has a locket one that I have. ( and there's nothing wrong wearing what you want, just like to tease Alistar )

Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen #110 - A sage defender for this nouveau-riche pretender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I'm especially disappointed in Frow for posting this. She's always talking about sustainability and really seemed to care about the planet, which was something I always liked about her. So much for saving the planet and all of that......Ugh! I thought she was more original than this.
I like Frow too, I just see it as statement. I don't think she will ever buy one.

Reactions: 11
Nee vlog up.

Screenshot_20211025-175556_YouTube.jpg

Jacqueline Hurst, the bish is after your gig ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
'My Elevated Life'

Says it all really - if only she took her own advice as she is triggered by everyone and everything! What a joke!

Sorry I cannot watch it, and it's basically an ad anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So excited to know what brain farts she stole this time from Pinterest. NOT.
I can't bring myself to watch this vlog. The manner in which she conducts herself, I do not want to learn anything from this heifer.

And once again Lydiot, the pathological liar contradicts herself. She has just done a Q & A on IG ...
Question : Would you change anything that's happened if you could ?
Lydiot's answer : I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
Screenshot_20211025-180509_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-180913_Google.jpg

Lydiot's latest vlog up, titled "9 WAYS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE".

Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Encouraged by the extraordinary success of her seminar paper on British Heritage (she passed), Lydia decided to immerse herself into other types of heritage, being a natural talent for heritages.

Here's Lydia doing research into Aztec heritage
IMG_20211025_180926.jpg

A dabble into Indian heritage
images (6).jpeg

And her masters degree, the Chav heritage
Lydia for Intimissimi.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
She makes a point that she cuts people off easilyā€¦ getting rid of people you donā€™t trust, or do things that donā€™t align with you.

Apparently itā€™s quality not quantity in her inner circle. Surely itā€™s just an inner triangle if itā€™s only her, Aldi and Cawwie? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This girl now needs to ā€œelevateā€ to the nearest priory clinic ! Def lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.