Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm especially disappointed in Frow for posting this. She's always talking about sustainability and really seemed to care about the planet, which was something I always liked about her. So much for saving the planet and all of that......Ugh! I thought she was more original than this.
Côme on she has a Range Rover too (yes already an évoque or RR)!

Reactions: 16
Fun update, Tattle fam!!! The spoilt, insecure little cow blocked one of my IG accounts, most likely because I follow Claire. 😹😹😹😹. I never followed Lydiot from this account (or any of my handles) so she must have her team blocking people for the hell of it. She is a narcissist and a coward. Feedback (positive, constructive, or negative) can help us grow but she’s too busy being limp wristed, ignorant and fragile to grow. 🙄🙄🙄
Did you watch the Rodial IG story where Lyds used the blurring filter ... ??? She has blocked a number of people who viewed that story irrespective of whether they follow her on IG.
witch be cray cray 🙄 😂

No heated steering wheel 😔
Justification for getting those Aliexpress Hermès Kelly leather gloves ... hashtagsustainablemyass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The greedhouse is, no doubt, being cleared to make way for her Christmas installation of naff tat. This will involve some collabs with local unsuspecting businesses, possibly a real reindeer or two and Charlie sitting in the Grotto dressed as Father Christmas, holding a bottle of aftershave and explaining in some detail who has and hasn’t been good enough to deserve a present this year. Ali will be his Little Helper, clearing up the reindeer poo and fixing the fairy lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She will be lucky if it has heating, mid winter it will be heaven to drive! Just like jumping into a deep freezer!
And the jolting of the jalopy old Defender on the farm Buckinghamshire Cotswolds roads ... those non-invisalign teeth are gonna be rattling in her gums !!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As a geriatric millenial (yes, that is the official term for my generation), I have a question about Instagram which I am too embarassed to ask elsewhere. If you are blocked by someone, you still are on their followers list? Because if it was otherwise, Lydia would be left with only bots? And if you are blocked, you can't really unfollow anymore? That makes it a perfect situation for our Lady of the manure.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
They have, there is about 5 plants in the now. She’s also put pebbles on the bench where you would repot the plants so now if she reported anything it would be impossible to clean.

Lydia is such a fool, everything in her life is fake and setup for the gram. The only reason she wanted the greenhouse was for photos, the same reason as getting the defender, dog, the fake horrible county clothes. Pathetic.
Wow, Lydiot face in Ali's IG story !!! Looked like a smacked arse. Girl looked pissed off at the world. Didn't even crack a smile.

Here's the Ali's IG story ... hope you guys can view it.

More Shitney incoming...
Err dint yer know Lydiot's Vlogmas starts in November ... so just about a week to go. Them gifts don't sort themselves out. Silly moo. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Barren greenhouse / never used woodburner ...dead plants in the garden and in the house ... says alot about the person who owns all of it ... Barren at best in all senses!

That Pretender interior is just .. well ... so naff .....I mean, I would've still thought it was unneccesary, but if they had bought the real deal OLD defender with an original interior atleast I would think they bought it for function over form.

But no as usual ... "let's get one with a tweed and suede interior and a boot that looks like a speedboat jetty ...that'll teach the "Cotswold freaks" for trying to 1 up me!!

It is all "I am better than you and don't forget where you got the idea". She really is such a catty witch ...and Dobby Millen-Moron just goes along with it with that sad little face of his.

Must be bleeping draining living like this is all I can say. You are literally just surviving for the next flex .. not living life!

:sleep::rolleyes::censored:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I'm cleaning up my screenshots and look what I came across...why do I have such things in my phone...it's scarier than any horror movie produced nowadays🙃🙃

View attachment 826287
What crass and crude witches. I wish this photo could be sent to all the brands that remain working with Lydiot. What self-respecting woman acts like this especially with other men around and then post it on the internet? These twats are 33 acting worse than some teenage girls. Lady of the Manor, my ass!

This is who she is. As they say, you can take the tart out of Skanky's in Ibiza but you can't take Skanky's out of the tart, that's for bloody sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did you watch the Rodial IG story where Lyds used the blurring filter ... ??? She has blocked a number of people who viewed that story irrespective of whether they follow her on IG.
I couldnt give a tit if she does me, stopped looking at her tripe least weeks if not months ago, as I said its just incredibly BOOOORRRRRIIINNNG but do find this threat funny haha, seriously love you all everyones got a great sense of humour here!

Like I think I said previously just something didnt feel right about Elsie, I couldn't put my finger on it until finding this forum and then, you go through these processes like she cant seriously be that stupid, then shown time and time again she's yeah as someone said thick as tit (two planks whatever....)

I'd be amazed if she could tell her ass from her elbow and may as well be talking out of her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Elsie has already admitted that she’s curbed the wheels on both the Aston Martin and the Range Rover (once in a McDonald’s drive-thru), two luxury cars with power steering … so I don’t know why she thinks she’ll be able to handle driving ye olde Defender without damaging it in some way!

Also, can she even drive a manual? I mean, just opening the bedroom curtains is too much for her delicate wrists - how is she going to steer and change gears at the same time? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow, Lydiot face in Ali's IG story !!! Looked like a smacked arse. Girl looked pissed off at the world. Didn't even crack a smile.

View attachment 827445

Err dint yer know Lydiot's Vlogmas starts in November ... so just about a week to go. Them gifts don't sort themselves out. Silly moo. 🤭

I think that's just her normal face LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This faux country lady of the manor vibe that Lydia, Josie and Victoria are going for is just strange. For grown women in their mid 30’s or thereabouts to effectively be playing dress up and imitating one another with props such as dogs and now vehicles, it’s just bizarre!!!!!!!
The opportunities being wasted here and the potential sponsorships/work she is losing is what will make this supposed fairytale turn into a nightmare really quickly.

Reactions: 32
Barren greenhouse / never used woodburner ...dead plants in the garden and in the house ... says alot about the person who owns all of it ... Barren at best in all senses!

That Pretender interior is just .. well ... so naff .....I mean, I would've still thought it was unneccesary, but if they had bought the real deal OLD defender with an original interior atleast I would think they bought it for function over form.

But no as usual ... "let's get one with a tweed and suede interior and a boot that looks like a speedboat jetty ...that'll teach the "Cotswold freaks" for trying to 1 up me!!

It is all "I am better than you and don't forget where you got the idea". She really is such a catty witch ...and Dobby Millen-Moron just goes along with it with that sad little face of his.

Must be bleeping draining living like this is all I can say. You are literally just surviving for the next flex .. not living life!

:sleep::rolleyes::censored:
⬆⬆⬆ 100% spot on👍🏻

Reactions: 7

View attachment 827445

That's her normal expression...you have to pay to see smiles 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No! I've not seen Lidl in awhile and was just about to ask what has happened to her hair?! (Again)
Over-colouring, over-processing her hair, not following the hairdresser's instructions, over-toning her hair ... choose one, choose all. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol they are off to dinner in the new pretender… perfect setting for a random “buy my necklace” post 😝

View attachment 826438View attachment 826439
Punctuation, grammar and proper use of capitals obviously mean nothing to Ali. How on earth do these uneducated slobs get big brand collabs when they literally can't string an intelligible sentence together? Dumb and Dumber drive me mad! They are just sooooooo thick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.