Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, her greenhouse looks completely empty. They're not showing the actual veg beds though. I bet because Lydiot hired someone to completely rip everything out and they are empty now. She never gave a tit about gardening. She did it all for content as we all know. I don't even believe they cleared the greenhouse themselves. She's so bleeping lazy. The amount of food that could have been generated and donated from all that if she actually gave a tit. The thought of it disgusts me. What a wasteful bleep.

Now the ugly Defender they bought.....Ali looks like a bleeping clown matching his outfit to the vehicle. I bet Lydiot laid out the clothes for him. What a bleeping empty, meaningless life. "Let's buy this and wear this and then take a picture for the Gram. Let's then take a photo of the food when it arrives, and another as we eat, and another as we finish. Then another when we get home, ooooh, and another as we light the fire, and another of us watching TV, ooooh, and another stroking the pets". Talk about bleeping moronic.

Well, she better bloody think of more ways to make $ because despite this Defender, her career is still on a fast descent spiraling toward the earth. She thought the greenhouse could save her but nope. This Defender will not be enough either. The novelty will be even more short lived for the audience than the greenhouse.

I just think of him and her, a couple of twats driving this Defender, acting as though they are Lord and Lady of the Manor and are off to the pub after a day of shooting and riding horses...oh, wait.....that's just in their pea brains. I bet people in the pub and in their neighborhood must think they are the biggest pair of twats around.

What a pair of clowns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I literally came here to post this 😂 Imagine if this was your man 🤮

They’ve cleaned down the set for next year’s photo shoot 🤫

View attachment 827085
Here’s natural, sullen Lydia. Clearing away her hopes and (probably not) dreams of ever being a real gardener.
I know it’s been said a lot recently but… that hair. It’s starting to give me Cruella vibes but unintentionally and I can’t stop laughing at how bad it truly is.

Also, why are they capitalizing random words in these stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine this poor girl having a genuine shot used by Lydia to make out this girl was imitating her chav style, I doubt the fact that the car crash that is Lydia prompted this lady to purchase this gown, I think it’s very telling that Lydia had to use an image of someone else in this dress rather than use her own pictures ( where her breasts are falling out of the gown) again another saying springs to mind ‘you should wear the dress rather than the dress wearing you’
I totally agree, this woman looks very elegant and not at all forced!

Reactions: 14
So Frow's jumping on board too, haha Lydiot won't be happy 😂View attachment 820995
I'm especially disappointed in Frow for posting this. She's always talking about sustainability and really seemed to care about the planet, which was something I always liked about her. So much for saving the planet and all of that......Ugh! I thought she was more original than this.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Its awful that she seems to enjoy showing that poor dog when he's upset (caused by her 😡) he deserves a better family 👪.

It seems she is both a narcissist and a sadist, terrifying combo
That is the first image that came to mind for me. When hyacinth pretended to ride. Lydia needs to give up country life because it just making everyone compare her to the queen of pretension
I'm especially disappointed in Frow for posting this. She's always talking about sustainability and really seemed to care about the planet, which was something I always liked about her. So much for saving the planet and all of that......Ugh! I thought she was more original than this.
I saw through her when she had that lovely garden ripped out with its wildlife habitats, and then pretended the workmen did it without her knowledge. She doesn't care about saving the planet

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay so I’ve just watched the most recent flog and apparently (whilst wearing a white summer dress in winter with a big black belt for some reason) there’s only so many shots you can get of the same white dress in Provence before it gets and I quite monotomous!!!! No no not monotonous but monotomous!!!!! It’s just embarrassing at this point!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay so I’ve just watched the most recent flog and apparently (whilst wearing a white summer dress in winter with a big black belt for some reason) there’s only so many shots you can get of the same white dress in Provence before it gets and I quite monotomous!!!! No no not monotonous but monotomous!!!!! It’s just embarrassing at this point!!!!!!!!!
So she's going back to shooting outside of her house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her Laziness’s latest boring vlog around the 25min mark she weirdly spews utter drivel about how grateful and full of unconditional love she has for her fur props babies, IMO this over the top unnecessary gushing is definitely a sign that she does NOT see babies in her future .. she is content with just poor whipped Aldi and the animals. I believe she has no maternal intentions and she just keeps throwing one liners in about babies to keep people of her scrawny back.

Reactions: 22
In her Laziness’s latest boring vlog around the 25min mark she weirdly spews utter drivel about how grateful and full of unconditional love she has for her fur props babies, IMO this over the top unnecessary gushing is definitely a sign that she does NOT see babies in her future .. she is content with just poor whipped Aldi and the animals. I believe she has no maternal intentions and she just keeps throwing one liners in about babies to keep people of her scrawny back.
Nobody that has unconditional love for their pets tells people “I have unconditional love for my pets” this is only done when you hate them and you try to convince others otherwise. It’s the same as when she says she’s so happy, happy people don’t keep saying “I’m happy”. She is how the same with her dry AF hair, she keeps claiming she loves it and it’s so healthy blah blah blah but in reality it’s the worst it has looked in a long time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The annoying need to claim the design on this beautiful brides wedding photo 🙄🙄
Lydia has to make everything about her 🤦🏼‍♀️ Clearly this woman has no style (isn’t normal) if she’s copying off Lydia so I wouldn’t be taking it as a compliment.

Reactions: 13
Don't think she has any intention of going into the garden in the winter. She mentioned this on one of her last vlogs. Lydia is a fair-weather gardener. No doubt they will pull everything up and replant in the spring.

These two are thick as tit!!!!! I wonder what Aston Martin (who Ali is currently promoting) will think about him also promoting Land Rover :unsure:
I feel sad for greedhouse’s ‘wood burner’ 🥺, it will live a solitary life, never reaching its full potential of keeping a place warm in winter, never being lovingly stoked, cleaned and cared for. Its flue will never feel the cool breeze on its cheeks for its only there for show. It’s sad little life will be spent as a housing block for spiders and bugs, maybe a mouse or two. Oh I can’t bear it, someone please do the humane thing and put it out of its misery now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nobody that has unconditional love for their pets tells people “I have unconditional love for my pets” this is only done when you hate them and you try to convince others otherwise. It’s the same as when she says she’s so happy, happy people don’t keep saying “I’m happy”. She is how the same with her dry AF hair, she keeps claiming she loves it and it’s so healthy blah blah blah but in reality it’s the worst it has looked in a long time.
It was the post with Lumi when she put 'my sensitive gentle girl' that said it all to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not a gardener and tend to kill all my plants, so excuse me if I’m thick. But isn’t it the point of a winter garden to be used during winter and keeping the plants warm and happy? Why are they emptying it and leaving it vacant for winter? How does it make sense to spend so much money on it and not use it?
It’s like I’ve spent a fortune on a winter coat which for some reason I’d only use in summer and put in a closet for a winter….

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When I was trying to search back to find the cost of Nikki's services, I came across some online reviews which mention hair being very ashy and generally not a great job done considering the cost - I have to agree that a lot of Nikki's pictures look on the green/grey side of ash rather than blonde≥
I got my hair done with Nikki in 2015/2016ish. I paid almost £300 back then. The colour was average at best. The styling was awful (she didn't really smooth my hair down when drying and styling it) and my hair felt dry for ages after.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.