Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point… they have a 2 seater pretender. No way they can take the dog with them anywhere safely in this thing, right?

Here is my screenshot of the interior from the other day. Asssssuming it’s the same pretender. Looks like a dog bed in the back.🧐

Why is she tagging the @ boat floor company? That is the lamest flex ever!

She surely bought this one because of the upholstery matching the “gentleman’s office” and I bet this will be another regret.

How much do we think this cost?

View attachment 826396View attachment 826397View attachment 826401
The dog has to be secured by law!!!

Such a practical interior ...not.....for a work horse of a car! How can you clean tweed?

Sunseeker..is she after a bloody yacht next?

Jeez, she's irritating as hell! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fun update, Tattle fam!!! The spoilt, insecure little cow blocked one of my IG accounts, most likely because I follow Claire. 😹😹😹😹. I never followed Lydiot from this account (or any of my handles) so she must have her team blocking people for the hell of it. She is a narcissist and a coward. Feedback (positive, constructive, or negative) can help us grow but she’s too busy being limp wristed, ignorant and fragile to grow. 🙄🙄🙄
She's blocking everyone who watches and robots will be the only ones left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Such a practical interior ...not.....for a work horse of a car! How can you clean tweed?

No, it is just because the wood in the back is yacht decking/floor! She needs to make some money from the bloody car now that she has parted with the £!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh lawdy…..Aldi has his ‘necklace’ and Cha Cha has his new ‘scent’….what a manly pair they are!!!

(Had to laugh at Chazza doing the Elsie ‘perfume spritz’)
Is he wearing one of Lydiots necklaces? He must have worked in Lydiots garden and winterized it while she sat in the house booking a seat in the pub for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ali has turned into Del boy !!!!! Not the Millen Gordon's but now TROTTERS INC far more fitting for the chavs .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They have, there is about 5 plants in the now. She’s also put pebbles on the bench where you would repot the plants so now if she reported anything it would be impossible to clean.

Lydia is such a fool, everything in her life is fake and setup for the gram. The only reason she wanted the greenhouse was for photos, the same reason as getting the defender, dog, the fake horrible county clothes. Pathetic.
Honestly... It's just sad! I'd absolutely love a greenhouse of this size. It'd be constantly churning over plants and possibly chilli's 🙄

Just empty.
Aldi/Lidl, if you had been "back in the garden" there would be ample pots and trays full of seeds ready for next year.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Honestly... It's just sad! I'd absolutely love a greenhouse of this size. It'd be constantly churning over plants and possibly chilli's 🙄

Just empty.
Aldi/Lidl, if you had been "back in the garden" there would be ample pots and trays full of seeds ready for next year.
Don't think she has any intention of going into the garden in the winter. She mentioned this on one of her last vlogs. Lydia is a fair-weather gardener. No doubt they will pull everything up and replant in the spring.

These two are thick as tit!!!!! I wonder what Aston Martin (who Ali is currently promoting) will think about him also promoting Land Rover :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know what happened to their missing cat (I think it was Lynx)? What thread was it discussed on?

I'm cleaning up my screenshots and look what I came across...why do I have such things in my phone...it's scarier than any horror movie produced nowadays🙃🙃

View attachment 826287
If they were my toddler nieces, I would gently correct their legs and say "Nice ladies don't put their legs in the air like that". But since these two are already adults, I guess their opportunity to become "nice lades" has already eluded them.

Ewww. They are both so weird and gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I was trying to search back to find the cost of Nikki's services, I came across some online reviews which mention hair being very ashy and generally not a great job done considering the cost - I have to agree that a lot of Nikki's pictures look on the green/grey side of ash rather than blonde≥

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Clean? Those twonks are so unhygienic that it’s their least problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol they are off to dinner in the new pretender… perfect setting for a random “buy my necklace” post 😝

View attachment 826438View attachment 826439
I literally came here to post this 😂 Imagine if this was your man 🤮

Just empty.
They’ve cleaned down the set for next year’s photo shoot 🤫

DE26EC77-ECCC-48E0-A2DE-66BE0F7F05AE.png

Here’s natural, sullen Lydia. Clearing away her hopes and (probably not) dreams of ever being a real gardener.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
That lock box Lydia claimed she bought in her recent vlog was definitely gifted as Josie is showing off the same one in her vlog and has said she is working on a campaign with the company.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The annoying need to claim the design on this beautiful brides wedding photo 🙄🙄
Can you imagine this poor girl having a genuine shot used by Lydia to make out this girl was imitating her chav style, I doubt the fact that the car crash that is Lydia prompted this lady to purchase this gown, I think it’s very telling that Lydia had to use an image of someone else in this dress rather than use her own pictures ( where her breasts are falling out of the gown) again another saying springs to mind ‘you should wear the dress rather than the dress wearing you’

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.