Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Ali's insta stories and she's in the green house, and it looks empty - like they've thrown all the plants away!

I think the Defender will be shown/launched in one of her vlogs this week - as she has no other content!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just seen Ali's insta stories and she's in the green house, and it looks empty - like they've thrown all the plants away!

I think the Defender will be shown/launched in one of her vlogs this week - as she has no other content!!!
They have, there is about 5 plants in the now. She’s also put pebbles on the bench where you would repot the plants so now if she reported anything it would be impossible to clean.

Lydia is such a fool, everything in her life is fake and setup for the gram. The only reason she wanted the greenhouse was for photos, the same reason as getting the defender, dog, the fake horrible county clothes. Pathetic.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm cleaning up my screenshots and look what I came across...why do I have such things in my phone...it's scarier than any horror movie produced nowadays🙃🙃

Screenshot_20210803-194317_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Yet another leased or bank loaned purchase ...or just a flexing narc spending all its dwindling money ... either way I am far from impressed when she goes on about her RR being a mild hybrid ....loving yet another polluting unneccesary purchase seeing as they don't actually go anywhere .. Bravo claps all round (n)(n):cautious:
I dunno if this is cruel but would laugh my ass off if it just dried up lol, she seems completely incompetent to learn from anything!

One can wish lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she think she has to pretend to be a country queen? I’d way rather see young, vibrant people out and about in a city (or at least a town!) not just in their garden or ‘woodland’. Surely her target market of people in their 20s and 30s agree. She lives the life of an old woman. It’s not posh, it’s just lame.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Start the car up and she's broken the law
Good point… they have a 2 seater pretender. No way they can take the dog with them anywhere safely in this thing, right?

Here is my screenshot of the interior from the other day. Asssssuming it’s the same pretender. Looks like a dog bed in the back.🧐

Why is she tagging the @ boat floor company? That is the lamest flex ever!

She surely bought this one because of the upholstery matching the “gentleman’s office” and I bet this will be another regret.

How much do we think this cost?

232441FF-F623-439D-AE40-D9B1AF1E0225.jpeg
AC4E2D15-41B6-4970-8199-7A3AB53CE589.jpeg
3A7AD3D2-267E-487A-A2E3-F8338B4564FC.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Elsie has created her own demise and will need to do a full 360 if she wants to enjoy what's left of her career and her relationship with Aldi.
[/QUOTE]

And her life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Feedback (positive, constructive, or negative) can help us grow but she’s too busy being limp wristed, ignorant and fragile to grow.
This is her biggest problem, I m wondering if maybe, just maybe one day the penny will drop? I guess when she finally hits rock bottom is when she will realise she has got to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol they are off to dinner in the new pretender… perfect setting for a random “buy my necklace” post 😝

F171A1EB-1D9E-4671-AEA0-D6BF06B38F2D.jpeg
F9A47F2C-326E-4712-83C9-F15D67F472C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
T R I G G E R ED! 🤢
How could you do this to me right before bed?

PS: I know you didn’t intend to freak me out! 😉
You dont wanna get inside my head then haha

This is her biggest problem, I m wondering if maybe, just maybe one day the penny will drop? I guess when she finally hits rock bottom is when she will realise she has got to change.
Nah not unless the money dries up (which well I doubt it ever will), and even if it did she wouldnt have the brain power to understand it either

Reactions: 11
Ali will never leave her, he loves his show life(not wife) more than anything! When her Yt/IG/ flogathlon comes to an end, he will up his game and she will have a child just to bring in that min income for the mortgage and bills. They will eat pasta pizza and potatoes until the cows come home but will continue to pretend . The fakers in the pretender!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.