Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these “watch us play with the dog” and walk the dog videos are cringe and feel inauthentic.

Sincerely I am worried about someone tripping on the wonk step ladder that is in the middle of main walkways for no reason. it’s gonna end badly with someone’s teeth knocked out… mark my words.

Interesting no defender bragging today… 😝 I think this will be a 3rd vehicle… just for show and to fit in with robin and Josie. They blow more on random things so I bet they just buy this for the looks… like a handbag or greedhouse. No way either would want a car like this for every day. Cannot wait for reality of the purchase to set in. Has been fun watching Josie struggle to drive theirs and it’s only 9 or so years old. Not actually vintage.

View attachment 825423
Doesn’t it look like she painted the island or is it the lighting? It looks dark green! I absolutely agree with on the stool!!

Reactions: 13
Reminder:

Thread titles are approx 70 characters, including spaces, after:

Lydia Millen #xx

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twit who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??

You saw it and came up with it. Good one. Will it fit now? I honestly don't now how many characters the title allows....

So.....I went over to Ali's channel to see if he had any new snoozer vlogs. His "Gentleman's office tour" video popped up.

Does this moron actually consider himself a "gentleman" and that is a truly an office?? He really is pathetic trying to emulate men that actually do work in offices, carry smart business briefcases/ bags and that have books that they actually read.

I'm always reminded why they are married. They are jus as pretentious, insecure and pathetic as the other.

Another Tattler said they think Lydiot will leave Ali when her career dies. Most likely. However I think she will have difficulty dating and most men will not like an arrogant twit wearing granny gowns or wearing faux equestrian outfits, when the only horse in sight is the mini wooden rocking one she has under her Xmas tree.

I think her shopping addiction and verbally abusive behavior will make it difficult for her to find someone else. I believe that Ali, instead, will leave her. I bet as he gets more work and she gets less, she will become insufferable and treat him even worse. I bet he'll finally leave her and find himself a sweet down to earth girl.

However he's also not the brightest bulb in the box and I think he enjoys the financial, faux rich life they pretend to live.

Most men that I know would not put on the costumes their wives give them pretending to be walking and hunting on a large imaginary estate. They wouldn't;t wear all these tweed and baker boy caps traipsing through other people's land to go to the pub. Most men would laugh at her and tell her she's bleeping insane and has lost the bloody plot. Yet Ali, happily wears these costumes and pretends he is Lord of the Manor.

It's honestly mind boggling. Are they this out of touch with reality??

Sorry, I was fixing it when the time ran out.....

@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twit who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??
I agree with this also if a mans wife went up to him and said 'we need a defender' and he asked why and she replied 'because we live in the country and everyone else has one' any bloke with any balls would say 'get a bloody grip we've got a RR and a AM we don't need another vehicle'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Speaking of Russian may have a go at making some Borscht (is essentially beet root soup), you hear that else veg soup!!
I correct myself borscht means actually sour soup lol

Understatement of the decade!

Ooh, Vic & Alex had Josie & Charlie over last night for fun & frolicks.
I bet Ali & Lidl are seething!

View attachment 824698

View attachment 824682
View attachment 824706
Been to Greece a number of times and can categorically say, they'd find that utterly f'ing stupid!!!

Reactions: 12
I agree with this also if a mans wife went up to him and said 'we need a defender' and he asked why and she replied 'because we live in the country and everyone else has one' any bloke with any balls would say 'get a bloody grip we've got a RR and a AM we don't need another vehicle'.
In a typical relationship yes, however I have a feeling Lydia does not consult with Ali at all prior to these big purchases/decisions. He finds out when he gets a notification from their joint account 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Do these two morons just go around standing in front of other people's houses and trespassing in fields. Why didn’t she close the gate? Not aware she’s supposed to close a gate? Or was it a quick ‘let’s do a quick staged manoeuvre in this field and get out quickly!’ They’ll be knocking on doors and running away next!

Reactions: 15
In a typical relationship yes, however I have a feeling Lydia does not consult with Ali at all prior to these big purchases/decisions. He finds out when he gets a notification from their joint account 🙃
I would be shocked if they had a joint account. I don't believe they co mingle their money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh yes its all me me me with Lydia duck what the hubby thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh boy! Almost all of these photos do not even feature the bags the “style icon of the moment” was talking about selling. 🤪 Most of these lewks are the opposite of style lol

Betcha that Lydia made them name this xLydia and to make a big deal. I cannot wait to see what tit stuff ends up hitting this sale.

View attachment 824811View attachment 824812View attachment 824813View attachment 824814
Sellier's outta here shooting themselves in the leg. Isn't it nearly a year ago, Tony Thornton Art did the same? Guys, should we celebrate the anniversary for TTA-Gold edition?

I hate this over the top praising. But it seems to work with narcs for some reason?

Our "I have told you so" list is about to join a new member: Selliers Knightbridge London, we will be happy to have you!

I'm just gonna put this here: I think she is pregnant.
Think about it!!
Oh bleeping NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, not again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No, we don't think about it. If you want us to believe you have to bring the receipts.

no offense to sellier but they are a local resale store and this is not a big brand deal or partnership. It’s an elevated depop IMO and Lydia doesn’t really have enough special pieces in excellent condition to warrant this type of hype. Predict more of the same depop crap.

View attachment 824864
The iconic clock. I bet if the buyer would sell it, it would've grown in worth, just because of how famous it is. It's a collector's piece, sort of. :ROFLMAO:

Frow just posted this… isn’t Vestier a big company? Vs sellier which is a local store?

View attachment 824911
This makes me believe, Lydia made them write it as a collab. Have Sellier ever done this before, with other people?

Suppose the Sellier promotion is because she has been scrapped off the floor AGAIN !!!! This time because Claire is now a CREATIVE DIRECTOR.
You really are in the hag heap Elsie.
What's its like being BILLY NO MATES 😂😂😂😂 your toothy chum was all cosy at Frows last night (teeth hanging out again) and nobody wants to invite you or Ali for dinner. Oh well tit happens !!!!! What goes around comes around .
Yes! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That should go in Lydia's insta bio. Instead of, The threw me to the wolves I came out as a bleep.

Weren't Sellier contacted about the way Lydia treat Nicky Lazou? I'm so disappointed they would still choose to collaborate with her!
Yes, they were, and they seemed genuinely shocked. But money is more important.

What is the attraction about Josie?? Is it the Cotswolds House? She is hard working but her instagram (I know this isn't the biggest deal) following is small at 250,000, and 509,000 on You Tube.

Victoria always makes a show of support for her friends, and we know Josie and Amelia and Fleur have pieces from her new collection, yet Lydia has shown nothing, she never wore any Edge of Ember stuff either. She said she supports other women in business but we know different! She's jealous, bitter, and quite rightly knows that they are all better at their job than she is, work harder and have more ambition and are more professional.

Keep flogging your KM tit Elsie - cannot wait for your Nasty Gal collab!
She also said she is the best ally to black women, but nearly exclusively buys Zimmermann (when she doesn't wear pieces out of her "copy & paste by Lydia" collection.
(Zimmermann have a reputation of being discriminatory towards black models and employees)

OMG!! I said gopnik out loud because I know the word and my husband responded with Co jest kurwa 😂 I believe its similar to chav, but sporting abibos tracksuits 🤔

And I cannot agree more!
Your husband answered in Polish, though.

I’m not sure she can count to 9😂
You mean IX?

dread to think what would she be like without the crutch that is her relationship….
In the first time she will probably go back to Ibiza Lyds, craving all the attention from guys to feel better. After that, some major breakdown. I would wish her an epiphany after hiting rock bottom.
I don't see her leaving Ali, she is so dependent, rather he will leave. He doesn't need her so much as she needs him, emotionally speaking. It's just the luxury, and a feeling of owning it to her, that keeps him.

All these “watch us play with the dog” and walk the dog videos are cringe and feel inauthentic.

Sincerely I am worried about someone tripping on the wonk step ladder that is in the middle of main walkways for no reason. it’s gonna end badly with someone’s teeth knocked out… mark my words.

Interesting no defender bragging today… 😝 I think this will be a 3rd vehicle… just for show and to fit in with robin and Josie. They blow more on random things so I bet they just buy this for the looks… like a handbag or greedhouse. No way either would want a car like this for every day. Cannot wait for reality of the purchase to set in. Has been fun watching Josie struggle to drive theirs and it’s only 9 or so years old. Not actually vintage.

View attachment 825423
Why don't they run around outside. I am like you, I see potential danger (or a higher than average risk :p) in this.

will need to do a full 360
lol

Well, well, we know Lydiot has bushy eyebrows…
HAHAHAHA, InTheBrow just darkened her bushy brows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol to the ridiculousness of a vintage Defender parked outside a newbuild bungalow/GP surgery on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.

Lydia, I am so embarrassed for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Yet another leased or bank loaned purchase ...or just a flexing narc spending all its dwindling money ... either way I am far from impressed when she goes on about her RR being a mild hybrid ....loving yet another polluting unneccesary purchase seeing as they don't actually go anywhere .. Bravo claps all round (n)(n):cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's actually disgusting how much she has stolen designs from those 2 brands.
And shona joy, sad really. Also how many collections in one season. Its a lot ... the planet is shedding a tear for how its being disrespected by the sheer volume of over priced fast fashion. By a company that really no one should support until they sort out working conditions of their workers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yet another leased or bank loaned purchase ...or just a flexing narc spending all its dwindling money ... either way I am far from impressed when she goes on about her RR being a mild hybrid ....loving yet another polluting unneccesary purchase seeing as they don't actually go anywhere .. Bravo claps all round (n)(n):cautious:
Bet it goes through as a business expense as a prop for photos!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fun update, Tattle fam!!! The spoilt, insecure little cow blocked one of my IG accounts, most likely because I follow Claire. 😹😹😹😹. I never followed Lydiot from this account (or any of my handles) so she must have her team blocking people for the hell of it. She is a narcissist and a coward. Feedback (positive, constructive, or negative) can help us grow but she’s too busy being limp wristed, ignorant and fragile to grow. 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, in a Day and age where diesel cars and then petrol will be banned, when fuel is so terribly expensive, our lidl goes and add a little extra to her highly polluting life. Model mouth , admitted that her évoque is a fuel guzzler and it looking to by an electric Mercedes, at least one with a bit of brain!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.