Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in Josie stories that she had a girls day with Robin in London. Too bad Lydiot was not invited. Guess she was too busy making her bed and opening up her drapes all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I noticed in Josie stories that she had a girls day with Robin in London. Too bad Lydiot was not invited. Guess she was too busy making her bed and opening up her drapes all day.
lol That Josie/Robin friendship feels so forced IMO... something feels super fakey about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe she's upset because Ali bought twice as many bots as her last month...

Screenshot_20211020-233719.png
Screenshot_20211020-233646.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I was just about to post this! Imagine staying somewhere so calm and relaxing (I’ve stayed in this hotel and it is amazing - the restaurant is out of this world!) then going back to the dungeon bunga…poor Ali. I do love seeing him on trips and building a successful career, he looks actually quite happy and healthy in some of today’s posts! Fresh air and a longer leash suit him 😬
It just look like a home and tasteful even though its a hotel, whereas Lydiots front room looks try hard and mismatched and not homely.

Reactions: 18
When they took Lumi away with them, the other couple took their dog I believe. I mean who takes their cat away to a strange place and then have a dog there as well. They also let off fireworks also. Absolute c***ts.

Not sure if I missed it but did she ever show the Vivienne Westwood Jesus shoes or did they stealthily get sent back. She made such a thing about showing her ordering and paying.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I don’t get the tv above the fire.
especially with the dried tit covering half of it.
My partner is obsessed with the tv, hence the 75 inch. 😂😂😂
He also goes mad as we have a corner sofa
11C6979D-6E6D-4D71-8404-396E3E3F598D.jpeg
A96A1EC5-F96F-424F-8C80-5F1D7658D6D7.jpeg
A3E1D3DA-7E84-46B7-9A94-8C15BBA0AFB0.jpeg

And I stack the blankets on the side.
he comes home and literally moves them off the side of the sofa so he can press skip on YouTube adverts 😂
As blankets catch the right hand corner 😂😂
You can see in the photo he has shoved them to the side 😂
So yeah, god knows how Ali feels?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
My thermomix is arriving tomorrow!
Non influenced, I just like cooking and gadgets.

I’m away this weekend on a hen do in Blackpool. So won’t be able to try it out tomorrow as I was unaware and have stuff in 😭😭
hence the boots. As i am packing… ish
They will be ok for rain right?!
Not worn them yet. Seem super comfy, been trying them on tonight to make sure.nothing worse than uncomfortable boots!
And something Miss Lydia has not advertised?!?
Love these boots. Just hope they don’t give me blisters like my dr Martin’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she was maybe crying because she had got the heads up about what Claire Chanelle & luxury promise were up to! 🤔
Yeah and Claire is shopping for a Paris apartment. It must kill her that Claire has more solid partnerships with less followers… and a rich husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
When they took Lumi away with them, the other couple took their dog I believe. I mean who takes their cat away to a strange place and then have a dog there as well. They also let off fireworks also. Absolute c***ts.

Not sure if I missed it but did she ever show the Vivienne Westwood Jesus shoes or did they stealthily get sent back. She made such a thing about showing her ordering and paying.
She said she still had them but has not worn them yet. They are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking she put that new tv up to make it look like a mirror right? But why would a MIRROR be placed above a fireplace? It serves no purpose as it’s too high up for anyone to use it like a mirror.

A painting yes, a Tv yes but a mirror would never be placed there in there first place. It looks weird.
A mirror over a fireplace has several purposes. It adds the illusion of space and bounces light back into the room in rooms that tend to be dark. A painting over an active wood fireplace can dry out a painting/frame. A gas fireplace not as much because it doesn't get as hot as a wood fireplace.

I have 3 fireplaces, formal living room, library, and master bedroom. Mirror above two of them and the other has a TV because the room has a lot of windows and built in bookcases so it was the only available space.

A couple of replies from madame on Monday’s vlog 🙄
Waist your time...LOL

lol That Josie/Robin friendship feels so forced IMO... something feels super fakey about it.
Josie is probably apologizing for Lydiot's behavior at her wedding reception.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She will never be Audrey Forbes Hamilton not matter how many gilets they prance about in. Audrey cared about others. And she was the real thing. They are hyacinth and richard
Amen to that. She is Hyacinth Bucket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she tells it like it did happen and then says she imagined it in her mind etc

I remember thinking back then that something was so wrong and how cruel she was to say something like that to her followers knowing Ali would find out. Now we know from the timeline. She got “outed” by Nicky/Rita for the bullying and WhatsApp leak right before this… and had to deal with getting caught and possibly cancelled. Had meetings with attorneys etc. Threatened Nicky. Thus the whole spiraling outburst of being the victim allllllll weekend and through the rest of the year and in continuum.

And I’m gonna say it… her hair in this video just after Nicky did it (and Lydia probably went to 5 other colorists by this time)… looks better than it does now. How’s that for irony?! Worse hair and 💀career now and she thought both were worse 13 months ago. Yet here we are again. Boo hoo now what’s wrong? Ran out of spray for your bedsheets? No one likes your too big autumnal garland and TV?!

View attachment 819030View attachment 819032
I agree; here her hair actually looked good!

Reactions: 10
Wowah!!! That reply from Lydia is straight up nasty. She makes it sound like this woman threatened the safety of her family. Anyone have a screenshot of the actual comment?

edit: here is the comment that supposedly was deleted and Lydia is making it sound like her safety was in danger. omg It’s not even mean at all. Come on over to Tattle Carmen. You are safe here

A06D2C11-9568-40AD-A6FE-1B7A579B786A.jpeg
733F1BA8-CD01-4313-BD6B-C6FF085E0CB1.jpeg
75936B71-3A2A-464C-84C5-A1314839EDEE.jpeg

This woman seems to be trying to help Lydia and that is what the community and comments are all about. Lydia creates her own problems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
On YouTube you can easily moderate comments. For example she can choose words like hairdresser / nicky / fake and everything else that comes to her mind - and when someone posts a comment with at least one of these words, they’re automatically submitted to the ‘waiting for approval’ section before anyone can see them. I bet she loves that feature. I wonder if ‘banana’ is forbidden too ? 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lydiot - how about we see those hideous Vivian Westwood shoes tonight ? Love to see how you style them up !!!!! Let's be honest they will be like those miu miu & the Hermezzzzzz wedges never see the light of day !!!!! Your greed & must have obsession is disgraceful. Your a brat !!!!!
Haven't forgotten about your other properties either lovely !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydiot - how about we see those hideous Vivian Westwood shoes tonight ? Love to see how you style them up !!!!! Let's be honest they will be like those miu miu & the Hermezzzzzz wedges never see the light of day !!!!! Your greed & must have obsession is disgraceful. Your a brat !!!!!
Haven't forgotten about your other properties either lovely !!!!!
She should have gotten these. They look like the shoes she use to wear. 😂🤣😂

The Rocking Horse Golf shoe would be perfect for Ali. 🤗😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is a bit of a deviation from the recent conversation but does anyone remember when she got her first Cartier love bracelet? I know there has been some speculation on here about whether they are authentic or not. I happened to watch her 30th birthday vlog earlier and am sure the white gold one Ali bought for her (which was her second love bracelet) is genuine. All the packaging, authenticity paperwork, etc was perfect pah-fict. Would love to know if she did a proper unboxing of the first one. It’s baffling to me that she doesn’t take them to Cartier for a clean. It’s a free aftercare service and would make for interesting content. And lord knows they need a good scrub - so dull after years of fake tan accumulation!!
And I got the impression Lyds was not very happy with the silver one, she probably wanted the thicker (wider) one.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.