Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first video that I ever watched of them was when they brought one of the cats somewhere and I think it got scared and either took off or was tangled in a fence… I can’t remember what it was, but I remembered thinking, who the F brings a cat to places when they can be so skittish.

I have it for decoration and to use as I’m tall.
I remember that vlog when they took lynx to that holiday home! I thought the same thing too. Didn't lynx get tangled in the wire or something? I'm sure they had to take her to the vets.

I also remember the insta story she posted when lynx went missing, she posted a video of her crying in the rain searching for lynx. Don't get me wrong, my heart broke for then losing lynx, I don't know if its just me, but I find the whole posting of videos/ photos of yourself crying really attention seeking and weird! I get she wanted people to see it and keel a look out, but I just didn't see the need to show that. But that's just me! I feel some things should be private.
I just feel she has form for crying posts

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does anybody here have that selfie Ali took while crying? I would love to see that one again. I've looked everywhere, he must have removed it.

I mean, when Lydia does it, it's despicable, but his crying selfies are hilarious, the pout is very strong with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had to sign to say I would not breed from my pedigree Maine Coons. I think that's quite common for pedigree animals that are registered.
My sister has a « Siberian cat ?? », she cost her 1000€ because she was already sterilized, non sterilized were 3000€.

Reactions: 13
Urgh it’s all just so embarrassing. She has no talent.

imagine your career being putting your dirty bed linen online and showing people you cleaning your house!!!!
The way she implored us all to make our beds and open our curtains in the morning AS IF WE DON’T ALREADY! 🙄 Christ, she thinks she has invented the most basic things, I can’t cope with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anybody here have that selfie Ali took while crying? I would love to see that one again. I've looked everywhere, he must have removed it.

I mean, when Lydia does it, it's despicable, but his crying selfies are hilarious, the pout is very strong with that one.
Someone has it as their profile pic! Can't remember who... but it's hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is a bit of a deviation from the recent conversation but does anyone remember when she got her first Cartier love bracelet? I know there has been some speculation on here about whether they are authentic or not. I happened to watch her 30th birthday vlog earlier and am sure the white gold one Ali bought for her (which was her second love bracelet) is genuine. All the packaging, authenticity paperwork, etc was perfect pah-fict. Would love to know if she did a proper unboxing of the first one. It’s baffling to me that she doesn’t take them to Cartier for a clean. It’s a free aftercare service and would make for interesting content. And lord knows they need a good scrub - so dull after years of fake tan accumulation!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi all
If there’s one thing I can’t suffer it’s crying selfies and now we have to do one better and do a crying/posing/eye duck video! Get a life!! I actually had to delete the mail online app last year after Rochelle from the Saturdays had a crying selfie up on her Instagram as her daughter was starting school and low and behold her hand was nicely angled on her face showing off her enormous diamond! FFS! But Lydia is so painful, she wants this millionaire podcaster to have her on so she can bullshit non stop. She is insufferable, I don’t know how Ali or any “friends” listen to her, pretentious doesn’t even cut it. I am waiting for her to get cancelled patiently but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi all
If there’s one thing I can’t suffer it’s crying selfies and now we have to do one better and do a crying/posing/eye duck video! Get a life!! I actually had to delete the mail online app last year after Rochelle from the Saturdays had a crying selfie up on her Instagram as her daughter was starting school and low and behold her hand was nicely angled on her face showing off her enormous diamond! FFS! But Lydia is so painful, she wants this millionaire podcaster to have her on so she can bullshit non stop. She is insufferable, I don’t know how Ali or any “friends” listen to her, pretentious doesn’t even cut it. I am waiting for her to get cancelled patiently but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.
yea agree... don't know who Rochelle is but Sarah's Day did that for like a solid WEEK or longer... constant crying pics, videos of crying, praying, fox *son saying mommy crying.... but wouldn't say what was wrong... unfollow. If something bad happened either share it or don't. But days on end of crying face is just too much

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It was Lumi who got scared and ran into a fence when they took her along for a weekend away. I don't think they had Lynx yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She only has herself to blame for Lynx's disappearance. She let both of those cats run wild. They also did not do a very good job of introducing the two cats to one another. Lumi seems to get along with Porter but didn't get along with Lynx at all. Did they ever mention whether they had gotten Lynx neutered? If they didn't then that might have accounted for Lumi and Lynx not getting along. Also if Lynx was out at night roaming the farms around their house then he might have been digging up gardens or killing chickens. It's hard to say but he should have been, at the very least, in the house during the night. Her overuse of scents could have also driven the cats out. I just looked it up on the 'Net" so it has to be true...LOL. A cat has 14 times the sense of smell than that of a human. Her cat and dog probably have a constant headache. She needs to get Porter fixed before he gets a whiff of some witch and takes off. Kind of like what I see Ali doing in the future.
And getting him fixed will extend his life.

Reactions: 10
I think she was maybe crying because she had got the heads up about what Claire Chanelle & luxury promise were up to! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The place where Aldi is staying is so much cosier and nicer than their living room.
Screenshot_20211020_221659_com.instagram.android_edit_146502363152645.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The place where Aldi is staying is so much cosier and nicer than their living room. View attachment 820521

I was just about to post this! Imagine staying somewhere so calm and relaxing (I’ve stayed in this hotel and it is amazing - the restaurant is out of this world!) then going back to the dungeon bunga…poor Ali. I do love seeing him on trips and building a successful career, he looks actually quite happy and healthy in some of today’s posts! Fresh air and a longer leash suit him 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.