Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I bet the house asked them what they wanted and they said chips, fries, pasta, English food and whispering angel 🙄
I wonder how they managed with the very pink roast beef! Or did they get him to cook it really well!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m catching up on fashion weeks with the relevant influencers right now. Yes they are shilling for this life but at least it’s more relevant and interesting content 🙃 The saint laurent show loooks insane. I just love the artisticand creative inspiration from these shows. And Lydiot is showing stained looking pants, trotters and drunken posts. Mkay you have a mini Kelly or fake mini Kelly… that’s passé and not interesting to me if I’m honest. I want to see the next creative thing… expensive or affordable. Not a person who is trying to keep up who gets an (sorry) entry level Hermès at extortionate resale prices to keep up. If she had the mini Kelly a few years ago I’d be impressed. But this is like meh to me. I’m more impressed with creative expression than someone who wants to show off and hasn’t got a clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
No. 5 Blooms posted about an unnamed client but we speculated it was Elsie. They are clearly not working with her now because she has moved on to another company....
Here is the link to the Tattle post that included their posts.

See my reply to @MadameP
Thanks!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m catching up on fashion weeks with the relevant influencers right now. Yes they are shilling for this life but at least it’s more relevant and interesting content 🙃 The saint laurent show loooks insane. I just love the artisticand creative inspiration from these shows. And Lydiot is showing stained looking pants, trotters and drunken posts. Mkay you have a mini Kelly or fake mini Kelly… that’s passé and not interesting to me if I’m honest. I want to see the next creative thing… expensive or affordable. Not a person who is trying to keep up who gets an (sorry) entry level Hermès at extortionate resale prices to keep up. If she had the mini Kelly a few years ago I’d be impressed. But this is like meh to me. I’m more impressed with creative expression than someone who wants to show off and hasn’t got a clue.
Well said, she has killed Hermès, B&K can f… off!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So mansplainer was showing the interiors of the chateau earlier, he said while it's quiet as the 'ladies' are getting ready, no sign of Aldi so I assume he was one of the ladies still faffing with his hair/outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The four twats showed the same meal, same clothes on two consecutive nights on insta, very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love that we have a Tattler on a reccy mission to Daylesford!

Yet again all the comments are correct - those 4 idiots have not stopped uploading pics of the house (perhaps that was the deal??)

It was very amusing to see the results of the chef's hard work being explained and knowing Lydia would probably just eat the chips. There was way too much food for 4 people though.

Did anyone else see Char organising the fireplace area and then the shot of the two witches in the stupid dresses sitting in front of the fire?? Well there was no rug there, unless he put cushions down for them, they would have been sat on the hard stone floor sipping their wine for the gram!

I swear Elsie just uses every opportunity to show off her bags- not sure why it was missing from the fireplace shot?

I agree I think the tan Birkin is fake, no unboxing, suspicious story behind it, saggy, bad condition, treated badly, doesn't use the Twillys properly, and its basically wrecked in under a year.

I think the black Kelly is probably real from Sellier - perhaps there is damage to the interior and she got it cheap? Either way it is very suspicious that she hasn't done unboxing of either bag.
Would have loved if her bags were by the fire and a huge spark shot out and landed on her bags burning a hole through her purses. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol totally she’s gonna want horses for sure. There were chickens at the house. Literally this is what she thinks real life with chickens will be. They are adorable prancing around the grounds… of a mansion. Real life is probably a lot of work. 🐓

And guarantee you she will try to recreate this… with a pond or something ridiculous.
View attachment 803868
Lydias garden isn’t fenced off so for her to have free roaming chickens she would need a fence, she’s never going to put a fence up as she likes to pretend she owns the wood. She also lives around fields so I would assume she would end up with a fox problem if the hen house wasn’t protected on a night and rats tend to go where chickens are as well. I’m sure they would start eating some of the veg she manages to grow as well if there was nothing to fence the chickens in.

Reactions: 26
Omg you guys
Screenshot_20211011-102525_Instagram.jpg

She took a shower while on holiday

This is a new experience for our widdle Lidl, let's give her a round of applause for packing the FoB travel size bottles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Lydias garden isn’t fenced off so for her to have free roaming chickens she would need a fence, she’s never going to put a fence up as she likes to pretend she owns the wood. She also lives around fields so I would assume she would end up with a fox problem if the hen house wasn’t protected on a night and rats tend to go where chickens are as well. I’m sure they would start eating some of the veg she manages to grow as well if there was nothing to fence the chickens in.
Chickens run around, scratch like shovels, tit where they want and have no respect for authority. In short, real anarchists... They will rot his terrace, go into the house and steal cat food. I know, I have 2 who do what they want. I had to protect all my flower beds, it’s not a garden anymore, it’s Verdun. And I imagine Lydiot’s head when she’ll walk on one of the multiple droppings scattered lovingly in her lawn...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In Alis stories when he is posting a mirror selfie of himself in the gym :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I mean he thinks people actually want to see him pose in a gym.....the egos on these people are crazy. And herself coming in to see all the loaded with gluten goodness on the table smiling like an evil little girl child. I mean a while back she was gluten intolerant :D:D:D. She must have grown out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Something is off with the latest reel. Could just be too much tan and an unflattering neckline on the dress… any screenshot looks like a floating head superimposed on a body 🙈
02BA9CA2-5918-4E84-A7E9-EBADA2CDFE76.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Something is off with the latest reel. Could just be too much tan and an unflattering neckline on the dress… any screenshot looks like a floating head superimposed on a body 🙈
View attachment 804744
Elsie looks like she has no eyes in this screenshot from her latest Instagram Story … they’re so tiny you can’t even see what colour they are.

Someone is going to get into trouble for not using the eye enhancing app! 🤭

1844309D-17E5-4C8B-9E67-5207888934B6.jpeg

Edit: Apologies for the blurry image, Elsie was bouncing while she was walking, then spinning around like some terrifying Disney Princess! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.