Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the lovely Camargue horses 💙 The first stables I was at with my horse had one. He was cheeky.
One of them has cultural value and one of them has cunty non-values. Go...
Bloody Nora.....Elsie will be getting a horse now.....🐎🐎🐎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Weird that Toothie is wearing the same dress today as the previous evening when posted by Lydiot 🤔 they are posting things backwards and probably already home.
Screenshot_20211009_195718_com.instagram.android_edit_8209762607601.jpg
Screenshot_20211010_201913_com.instagram.android_edit_60715756864693.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally think all her Hermes bags are authentic. She has too much of an ego to buy fakes and she knows they would be spotted by Influencers who have the real thing. I do, however, think she has bought all the bags from re-sellers. Literally, anyone with the money can find their dream Hermes bag this way. There is no way on this earth she can get her wish list bags in a boutique so quickly, if at all (especially the 2 Kellys).

And that mini Kelly looks absolutely ridiculous with that dress. Quite frankly, I have seen more stylish 80 year old women with their Kellys and Birkins than Lydia. She really hasn't got a clue how to wear these bags. She is just like one of the Real Housewives who buy the bags for status and it shows.

Oh, and let's put our bets on that she will be manifesting a home in Provence next.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh, I totally forgot this but @QueenDecember posted this on Frow's thread... Ladies, Others, and Gentlemen, the reason Lydia dislikes Dior and leoprint nowadays: (look at the attachment, had to attach it that way, was too big :( )

The last time I rode a Camargue horse, I spent more time running behind than sitting on it...🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHA, I know the person who was caring/riding for that horse (I think his name was Grisou) was sometimes pretty annoyed of his own mindset. She bought herself a Quarter Horse later. There he is:
04-12-24-003.JPG

Weird that Toothie is wearing the same dress today as the previous evening when posted by Lydiot 🤔 they are posting things backwards and probably already home. View attachment 803805View attachment 803806
That dress looks like someone had upcycled their patchwork-style bed lines from the late 90s.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
With prices starting around £20,000 for a preowned Mini Kelly I can’t see her paying that somehow unless she has traded all her handbags to Sellier she was selling in her last Vlog (although they were the worst and cheapest bags in her collection) and then put the rest of the money to.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
With prices starting around £20,000 for a preowned Mini Kelly I can’t see her paying that somehow unless she has traded all her handbags to Sellier she was selling in her last Vlog (although they were the worst and cheapest bags in her collection) and then put the rest of the money to.
I wouldn't put it past her. She bought the greedhouse. She surely justified that as an investment to make content (aka potential money) about and with it. The Birkin was justified as a "big duck you to 2020". The small Kelly is maybe for her graduation from therapy 🥴 . Since we haven't seen it up close, it could also have the logo of "Lily and Bean", as far as I'm concerned. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I personally think all her Hermes bags are authentic. She has too much of an ego to buy fakes and she knows they would be spotted by Influencers who have the real thing. I do, however, think she has bought all the bags from re-sellers. Literally, anyone with the money can find their dream Hermes bag this way. There is no way on this earth she can get her wish list bags in a boutique so quickly, if at all (especially the 2 Kellys).

And that mini Kelly looks absolutely ridiculous with that dress. Quite frankly, I have seen more stylish 80 year old women with their Kellys and Birkins than Lydia. She really hasn't got a clue how to wear these bags. She is just like one of the Real Housewives who buy the bags for status and it shows.

Oh, and let's put our bets on that she will be manifesting a home in Provence next.
I think that « brexit » makes that very complicated !

Reactions: 8
Bloody Nora.....Elsie will be getting a horse now.....🐎🐎🐎
Lol totally she’s gonna want horses for sure. There were chickens at the house. Literally this is what she thinks real life with chickens will be. They are adorable prancing around the grounds… of a mansion. Real life is probably a lot of work. 🐓

And guarantee you she will try to recreate this… with a pond or something ridiculous.
B32EFF00-D7C2-4779-A882-6CB79A0A40E3.jpeg
A6A103E8-BDAE-4956-AF62-919E43B74E4C.jpeg

I think she passed along a LOT of gifted and Dior bags to swap for the mini Kelly. And this is typical for influencers actually. She’s not alone to do this.

Us real people pay for our own bags and when we use resellers we take a hit on the reseller commission… fair enough but it’s not as easy to sell bags as a non-influencer. And these influencers make 100% profit on the gifted bags when they sell them on. I get that it’s part of their fee/income but it’s not real life. She’s not buying an Hermès.

The mini Kelly is a good “get” for her but honestly she’s probably only getting it to flex and won’t know how to wear it. She’ll only wear it for photos and the random trip to the garden center.

No Hermès bag can make up for her not being invited and hired by brands. It’s just a shallow flex to suddenly have the most coveted Hermès bags and she’s buying/trading for these bags for a life she does not have. She has nowhere to take these bags and will be bankrupt in a few years and will hate them just like the Dior buying spree that was a phase. She doesn’t actually like or use any of them after the high wears off.

Even this trip was a beg for an off season (yet epic) house rental. Not gifted or a brand trip. It’s content that she now has to make since she’s literally got nothing going on but decorating her house with fake decor and making pretend parties and trips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I know they are filming and spamming to pay for this trip but it’s got to be so irritating to be around FOUR people constantly doing this. If they are so “rich” they should pay for own trips and enjoy them IMO. This isn’t a brand trip this is desperate content grabbing from all of em.
BDC30473-4E2A-43E9-AB54-C6E471745D70.jpeg
347E2F6D-BEDE-41B3-8044-16929D7DC67E.png
C5D28894-0EBA-40B1-A723-66AA73A97B30.jpeg
CAB51839-5D7B-4A9C-85A4-71A81AF9AF18.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
@MissMidnight do not venture to Lydia’s story feed for the next 24 hours. The trotters are out as a feature of a drunken post about wine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I know they are filming and spamming to pay for this trip but it’s got to be so irritating to be around FOUR people constantly doing this. If they are so “rich” they should pay for own trips and enjoy them IMO. This isn’t a brand trip this is desperate content grabbing from all of em.
View attachment 803955View attachment 803956View attachment 803957View attachment 803958
More French food! I don’t believe the chef has been in France for long, no Mas would be serving pasta, pizza and beef Wellington!

France has some really good food!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
More French food! I don’t believe the chef has been in France for long, no Mas would be serving pasta, pizza and beef Wellington!

France has some really good food!
Yes I bet the house asked them what they wanted and they said chips, fries, pasta, English food and whispering angel 🙄

when I go to wine regions I like to enjoy wine you cannot get in the local grocery store (big production). They go to Provence and only drink “whisporing” angel vs the boutique wineries local to the area.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.