Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER HAUL! :rolleyes: 'things don't make me happy' blah blah.

Autumn Essentials? Cashmere - all from Far Fetch, it's just a Far Fetch advertorial flog, cos she's got the same discount code every other influencer has had all year. Well done Elsie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She looks bad. Like I can't even pin point the exact things, but just overall. Her neck is none excited in that thing and her hair look dry af and also dirty🙃 I mean i get that you're going to a hairdresser, Lyds, but you're still allowed to shower.

Screenshot_20211011-190006_YouTube.jpg

"I'm going to bed early now, because I absolutely cannot function if I'm not in bed by 9:30. I feel si much better and well rested now. But Lydia, you might say, you look tired! Yeah, I just have that type of face, that you can't hide if you're tired."

A new monologue from miss "How to contradict yourself in 3 seconds or less". Also, Lyds, you're in early 30s and not doing tit in your life. Why would you need to be in bed by 9:30?!?!

Oh god, she's talking about the next stage of renovation. That's a horror present for Halloween for us, no doubts. And no more game room - we'll have a Club Room now🙃🙃🙃 She'll have "a lot of wine fridges and shelves for cigars"

Exhausted.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh good lord woman - got the Alexander McQueen belt.... that she already has in black and gold... in black and SILVER so it matches her bags (you know the big and mini kelly) :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Did she say Farfetch prices are higher than other places in an ad for them? 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The mini Kelly has just appeared in the video being flung onto the island in the dressing room when changing belts 😂

She seems overly manic in this video - going to London just to pick up a dress and do her hair, I remember the days when her London days were filled with meetings with multiple brands!

Onto house Reno phase 2 - can’t wait for Lauren costly to mess this up! Elsie wants to put a desk in the spare room so she can overlook the driveway 😂 what a weirdo. Not use her proper office, her dressing room or her kitchen….nope spare guest suite number two overlooking the Aston darling. With some drop cloth tongue and groove panelling on its way! And limestone cobbles in the en-suite 😭 even trying to convince herself the tiny en-suite will fit a small tub. Delusional.

Making the cinema room the “club room”. Doesn’t want it to feel like a “typical cinema room” - wants a library / wood store / cosy feel. But a bespoke pool table obviously (don’t you know all the best libraries have one), then a wine cellar *cough bar at the back of the room* and an air con system so Ali can have a cigar. I can’t wait to watch this absolute car crash!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The mini Kelly has just appeared in the video being flung onto the island in the dressing room when changing belts 😂

She seems overly manic in this video - going to London just to pick up a dress and do her hair, I remember the days when her London days were filled with meetings with multiple brands!

Onto house Reno phase 2 - can’t wait for Lauren costly to mess this up! Elsie wants to put a desk in the spare room so she can overlook the driveway 😂 what a weirdo. Not use her proper office, her dressing room or her kitchen….nope spare guest suite number two overlooking the Aston darling. With some drop cloth tongue and groove panelling on its way! And limestone cobbles in the en-suite 😭 even trying to convince herself the tiny en-suite will fit a small tub. Delusional.

Making the cinema room the “club room”. Doesn’t want it to feel like a “typical cinema room” - wants a library / wood store / cosy feel. But a bespoke pool table obviously (don’t you know all the best libraries have one), then a wine cellar *cough bar at the back of the room* and an air con system so Ali can have a cigar. I can’t wait to watch this absolute car crash!
WHY IS SHE REDOING A GUESTROOM THAT LOOKS WONDERFUL ALREADY... FOR THE PEOPLE WHO STAY EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THAT ARE CAWWIE OR FAMILY? SO WASTEFUL.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my god, now knocking through from Ali’s office into loft space and creating a car port annex - and Porter magically appears up multiple flights of stairs into, in Ali’s dressing room - que yelling “Ali we need to get gates”.

Enter the bespoke wooden gate of dreams…. Oh wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WHY IS SHE REDOING A GUESTROOM THAT LOOKS WONDERFUL ALREADY... FOR THE PEOPLE WHO STAY EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THAT ARE CAWWIE OR FAMILY? SO WASTEFUL.
Haven't you heard her majesty? She loves watching her driveway from there and wants to have a proper place for it!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ANOTHER HAUL! :rolleyes: 'things don't make me happy' blah blah.
I've done a visual aid for you all to show just how things-centred she really is. This whole "things don't make me happy" stuff is BULLSH*T.

The stars represent a video that has a haul or a level of shopping included and let's not forget this screenshot is only up to "1 month ago".
The How I Live A Luxury Life video was a quarterly scripted lie to make her seem like she's more wholesome.

The fact is, she's got a shopping addiction to try and fill a real happiness void and soon enough, she won't be able to keep up with her own spending and it'll all come crashing down 🍿

1633969607441.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh my god, now knocking through from Ali’s office into loft space and creating a car port annex - and Porter magically appears up multiple flights of stairs into, in Ali’s dressing room - que yelling “Ali we need to get gates”.

Enter the bespoke wooden gate of dreams…. Oh wait 😂
WHAT on earth... where is she getting all of this money? Or do the adsense pay for it? And how is a carport annex work exactly when it's not attached to the garage but in fact is in a roof? I need to watch this.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another belt. Yes. ANOTHER BELT !!!!
The same Alexander McQueen belt but with the silver buckle. 🙄

Her jaw though. Yikes.

Screenshot_20211011-181352_YouTube.jpg

Her bag shelf in the background is looking a bit empty or am I imagining things ?

Screenshot_20211011-181415_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-181439_YouTube.jpg

The mini Kelly was on the island and then "EDIT" and it was gone.
Screenshot_20211011-181545_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-181551_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-181607_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-181603_YouTube.jpg

And then it was back again, at the bottom right hand corner of the pic. It is just peeping through.
Screenshot_20211011-181736_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She bought witches boots to wear when she rides her broomstick

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 17.25.07.jpeg

She is morphing into Josie with the long dresses and oversized long cardigans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I cannot stand how she opens the actual boxes on camera... rip rip rip. I can't think of any other influencer who's been around as long as she has that does this anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Must order Duck Parf and Dolphinous potatoes next time I go out - and I really hope someone takes the piss out of me on camera too!

A car port - sorry that is not luxe, why not just move instead of constantly doing every room up? The guest bedrooms were done last year, her office was done the other year by Ken - and it's an office. Ali's dressing room was done too, the only room that needs doing is the 'club' room, which is now going to be a wine cellar/cigar room - odd!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Must order Duck Parf and Dolphinous potatoes next time I go out - and I really hope someone takes the piss out of me on camera too!

A car port - sorry that is not luxe, why not just move instead of constantly doing every room up? The guest bedrooms were done last year, her office was done the other year by Ken - and it's an office. Ali's dressing room was done too, the only room that needs doing is the 'club' room, which is now going to be a wine cellar/cigar room - odd!
agree - why aren't they building a real garage? Is it zoning?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.