Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
indeed, as we also picked berries and picked rosehips. pretentious twit.

can some kind soul point me to that thing where you dont give her revenue by watching vids, thanks awfully old beans, la di dah

Or choose one out of the list:

I love that we have a Tattler on a reccy mission to Daylesford!

Yet again all the comments are correct - those 4 idiots have not stopped uploading pics of the house (perhaps that was the deal??)

It was very amusing to see the results of the chef's hard work being explained and knowing Lydia would probably just eat the chips. There was way too much food for 4 people though.

Did anyone else see Char organising the fireplace area and then the shot of the two witches in the stupid dresses sitting in front of the fire?? Well there was no rug there, unless he put cushions down for them, they would have been sat on the hard stone floor sipping their wine for the gram!

I swear Elsie just uses every opportunity to show off her bags- not sure why it was missing from the fireplace shot?

I agree I think the tan Birkin is fake, no unboxing, suspicious story behind it, saggy, bad condition, treated badly, doesn't use the Twillys properly, and its basically wrecked in under a year.

I think the black Kelly is probably real from Sellier - perhaps there is damage to the interior and she got it cheap? Either way it is very suspicious that she hasn't done unboxing of either bag.
I rather think it's the other way around. Birkin real from Selliers and Kelly fake. Someone found a post on Selliers' insta for a brown Birkin, dating before Lydia acquired hers. She also at one point said it was from Selliers'. They certainly won't be advertised at with fake goods.
I am nonetheless disappointed in Selliers, because tattlers told them about #hairgate, and they seemed really shocked in their reply but now are, again, in cahoots with our favourite narc. Don't they have other influencers they can use for advertisement?

That the handles of the Birkin look like tit is no wonder if you remember to whom the bag belongs to. Self-tanner residue, fries/chips oil, greasy hair with her hands constantly running through, ByTerry CC wood glaze, ...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine showing up to a villa, cooking a spread big enough to feed a small army, explaining each dish in a language foreign to you, only to have these 4 assholes holding up their phones and cameras the whole time, not once making eye contact with you....
View attachment 802518
View attachment 802519
View attachment 802552
These idiots think that people in service jobs are beneath them, when really they're the lowest of low, contributing absolutely nothing to the world.
If I could like this post a million times I would. Seriously.
The fact that a chef (or anyone for that matter) has taken the time to prepare a meal for you ... and all 4 asses have their phones up to take pics or vids to upload to their IG instead of listening to what the man has to say. Or just to take in the aroma and sight of the food. What the heck has this world become ?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Or choose one out of the list:

I rather think it's the other way around. Birkin real from Selliers and Kelly fake. Someone found a post on Selliers' insta for a brown Birkin, dating before Lydia acquired hers. She also at one point said it was from Selliers'. They certainly won't be advertised at with fake goods.
I am nonetheless disappointed in Selliers, because tattlers told them about #hairgate, and they seemed really shocked in their reply but now are, again, in cahoots with our favourite narc. Don't they have other influencers they can use for advertisement?

That the handles of the Birkin look like tit is no wonder if you remember to whom the bag belongs to. Self-tanner residue, fries/chips oil, greasy hair with her hands constantly running through, ByTerry CC wood glaze, ...
Seconding this cause her Birkin is Barenia leather so looks different from the usual epsom and togo leathers that you see more often. I think Barenia is quite hard to come by. I also remember Sellier having this Birkin on their Instagram stories so I’m certain it’s from them.

I find it really disappointing that Sellier are working with her because they are probably the best London based resellers I’ve dealt with. I’m sure she burn them soon and they’ll see the light!

Reactions: 20
indeed, as we also picked berries and picked rosehips. pretentious twit.

can some kind soul point me to that thing where you dont give her revenue by watching vids, thanks awfully old beans, la di dah
Details in the WIKI

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course she’s on the top with the ✌🏻✌🏻 Per usual has to make herself the focal point.

A917EBBA-0287-4260-9C6A-5628264B11C6.jpeg

And you all got your wish… Ali is wearing socks but they are black with light pants rolled up. 🤪

D83FE55B-E829-4372-9ADA-D81D962F9B31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So they had pasta cooked for them last night and less than 24 hours later they’re having pasta again for lunch? Jesus Christ - their insides must be like cement 😳🤮
Wings in the air as usual, pizza as usual. That defender is older than josie’s, it is at least 10 years old!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stupid witch sat on the defender with the sneaky little Kelly now surgically attached to her. The black jumper boots now have the palladium hardware back on to match. Utterly pathetic. Your such a looser Millen. One day your GROW UP !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Stupid witch sat on the defender with the sneaky little Kelly now surgically attached to her. The black jumper boots now have the palladium hardware back on to match. Utterly pathetic. Your such a looser Millen. One day your GROW UP !!!!!
Just noticed that too. She’s strapped them back on… matchy matchy. I actually like this outfit on her but I think she has several better suited bags for a “safari” ride around looking at flamingos.

Remember that post last week or so… the pic of smellier box with “oops”? Betcha it was this mini Kelly.

288A292E-EDC0-4111-9492-DFA9766E1DC7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m sure they got permission to step all over that car for the promo shots but jeez I would never want to do that to any car…. I’d be so afraid that I’d scratch it. Bet they wouldn’t let 5 people climb all over their own cars at home.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just noticed that too. She’s strapped them back on… matchy matchy. I actually like this outfit on her but I think she has several better suited bags for a “safari” ride around looking at flamingos.

Remember that post last week or so… the pic of smellier box with “oops”? Betcha it was this mini Kelly.

View attachment 803371
Yup! I do recall it...it's all secrets and lies with Elsie...🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Haven´t watched her for weeks, and then I get to the crab apples. oh my.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

View attachment 803371
Oh the lovely Camargue horses 💙 The first stables I was at with my horse had one. He was cheeky.

One of them has cultural value and one of them has cunty non-values. Go...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.