Lydia Millen #107 Cinch it in, your career's end is nigh, all you do is buy, beg and lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not defending (see what I did there 😁) Teefers but IMHO she is ambitious and driven. She's all over Facebook, Instagram and You tube, constantly merching, begging, constantly commenting on other people's social media. She has goals and is going for them. I think she is raking in the money.
Elsie, on the other hand, is lazy, pays poor quality staff, has attitude, has no content and no brands. Her subs and her income are taking a dive. Ali makes more than Char, I'm sure, so that helps. I see Elsie copying Teefers but unfortunately she is not copying the work Teefers puts in.
Agree with you 100%! Lydiot talks a good game but that's all she ever does.

I'm not a fan of any of theirs but Josie puts in more effort and Frow definitely does.

Lydiot's just a lazy twit.

Reactions: 35
It's just so laughable really ..... 2 couples with not 1 single original thought between 4 brains ......

Heritage Green or "Cotswold green" as Charlie continually mansplains in the vlog .. going on and on about absolute shite.

The levels of pretentiousness are rank at the moment .. "Looks amazing on our driveway" ... :rolleyes:

Really there was no need for them to have another car .. that Mazda was perfectly fine to keep ... but they had to say they were giving it to her brother to justify for yet another rediculous purchase.

Buy ...rinse .. repeat .. vomitworthy consumerism as always ...

Just wiating for yet another Heritage Green Defender to end up at the bungalow doctors surgery now so they can twin at "Sowhore Farmhouse" ... :sick:
I hate to defend (lol) him but there is actually a paint colour out there called Cotswold Green and some villages/estates in the Cotswolds are listed where you all must have your doors and windowsills painted in "Cotswold Green" but to be honest their defender is much brighter.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Nah she won't let go of josie just yet.....shes still too valuable to her plus there's a wedding coming up.
BINGO!

Also, Elsie REALLY wants that Soho Farmhouse membership, so chances are she will hold on to Josie for dear life until she gets it … there’s always an agenda behind everything Elsie does and once someone is no longer useful to her, she ends the friendship and moves onto a new target.

Reactions: 42
BINGO!

Also, Elsie REALLY wants that Soho Farmhouse membership, so chances are she will hold on to Josie for dear life until she gets it … there’s always an agenda behind everything Elsie does and once someone is no longer useful to her, she ends the friendship and moves onto a new target.
Thing is, with Josie and I'm sure someone else she knows, she'd have no problem getting referred for a membership? She's in a creative industry so if she does want in, why hasn't she by now...?

Reactions: 18
I'm not defending (see what I did there 😁) Teefers but IMHO she is ambitious and driven. She's all over Facebook, Instagram and You tube, constantly merching, begging, constantly commenting on other people's social media. She has goals and is going for them. I think she is raking in the money.
Elsie, on the other hand, is lazy, pays poor quality staff, has attitude, has no content and no brands. Her subs and her income are taking a dive. Ali makes more than Char, I'm sure, so that helps. I see Elsie copying Teefers but unfortunately she is not copying the work Teefers puts in.
Lyds is not copying anyone's professional work ethics and keeping the manager around, who's admitting out loud that she has no interest in fashion whatsoever. On a fopic of this, I was watching yesterday's Tamara's vlog, where she was doing a little Q&A with her manager about the industry and her job. Like how it's all about the relationship you have, not only with brand themselves, but also other influencers, photographers and so on. And how you need to constantly work on it and also bring something nrw to the table for luxury brands wanting to work with you. Which, you'd think, is obvious af, but clearly not for Lyds and Carrie. She's bleeping over every relationship with brands she has, she doesn't have any work ethics, she hates communicating with people, she's opening indentations after the shows are over, she's not selling products and only about "look where mememe at and how everything is for memememe". And her "manager" is jyst cackling away with her about it all. Honestly no idea what they're doing in the industry

Lydiot must be so jealous of teefers and splainers assssssthestic gym 😂View attachment 793825View attachment 793826
I'll never stop being horrified by how they don't have any gates whatsoever, with that public trail going right beside their gym. Just imagine Josephine in all her glorious legins doing weird poses, while some tourists are passing by. Would've been feeling horrible in all of their places, honestly🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thing is, with Josie and I'm sure someone else she knows, she'd have no problem getting referred for a membership? She's in a creative industry so if she does want in, why hasn't she by now...?
I have no idea … to be perfectly honest, I know next to nothing about how the SOHO membership works apart from what I’ve read here.

However, a quick Google search brought up an article from 2018 that stated “admission requires a lengthy application and interview process, and the waiting list hovers around 27,000”, so one of these factors may be the reason Elsie hasn’t managed to get her hands on a membership yet. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have no idea … to be perfectly honest, I know next to nothing about how the SOHO membership works apart from what I’ve read here.

However, a quick Google search brought up an article from 2018 that stated “admission requires a lengthy application and interview process, and the waiting list hovers around 27,000”, so one of these factors may be the reason Elsie hasn’t managed to get her hands on a membership yet. 🤔
Is that just for English houses or globally? As that's only about 800 people per house, ok that's a fair few but with a career and following like hers it surprises me.
Omg imagine if a Tattler was in the admissions process HAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that just for English houses or globally? As that's only about 800 people per house, ok that's a fair few but with a career and following like hers it surprises me.
Well I’m sure she’s not helping her admission process with posts about boozing constantly, spitting out her wine and waving at cars from ditches. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe they think she’s trashy 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t that be hilarious - no chance of Elsie EVER getting her grubby mitts on a membership! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on her last vlog after a decade. She is going on about needing a lot of booby tape. What is she on about? Her boobs look like they are made from concrete and wouldnt move even if they were to be hit by a digger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what a selfish brat she is:mad:

• Haha

Okay, so Amelia has membership at Soho Farmhouse but with her billionaire daddy and bougie contacts, it's a given. Niomi Smart / Robin Gallant / Ben Francis as well. However, Lyds must be seething that lil' Suzie Bonaldi (with her lit-til 244k IG followers and 440k Youtube subscribers) has SoHo membership and she doesn't. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooh looks like No.5 Blooms have been ditched then?? So maybe those IG stories by the owner back in June about a horrible client, were about our lovely Elsie? 🤔🤔
This sounds very similar to what Nicki dealt with too, I don't want to say 100% this is about Lydia as we don't know but there are some definite similarities.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Okay, so Amelia has membership at Soho Farmhouse but with her billionaire daddy and bougie contacts, it's a given. Niomi Smart / Robin Gallant / Ben Francis as well. However, Lyds must be seething that lil' Suzie Bonaldi (with her lit-til 244k IG followers and 440k Youtube subscribers) has SoHo membership and she doesn't. 😂
Yep - my daddy’s richer than your daddy ... what a bunch! Soho better up the ante on their menu as well if they want the likes of Lydiot as a member - lots of cottage pie paired with mac n cheese, yum, and lots of balsam, ketchup, chips with everyyyythang, and lots n lots of good ol’ grated cheddar to top it all off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ll offer another take on SoHo. Lydia doesn’t want to pay the fee. These influencers want to make it seem uber exclusive, but in reality the process isn’t difficult especially if you have a referral. Combined with the fact that she has a big social following, she would have instant entry. It’s expensive though and she definitely doesn’t have the pull to have the fee waived.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ll offer another take on SoHo. Lydia doesn’t want to pay the fee. These influencers want to make it seem uber exclusive, but in reality the process isn’t difficult especially if you have a referral. Combined with the fact that she has a big social following, she would have instant entry. It’s expensive though and she definitely doesn’t have the pull to have the fee waived.
If she traded in her Birkin she could be a member for nearly 10 years!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.